Did he ever do anything wrong?

Did he ever do anything wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OV1GiStIXis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

Not hate fucking Nina in Mexico. That would have been hot.

He has hurt innocent people directly and indirectly but threatened harm to them to get what he wants but never knowingly killed anyone that was innocent, unlike that beaner Tony.

holy fucking shit is that Agent Sam Stanley?

It almost happened though.

>The original concept for the scene in the church when we got together was much more extreme. Let’s put it this way, it wasn’t just going to be a kiss,” she laughs. “They wanted us to really be going at it, having sex, and I just put up my hand and said, ‘Look guys, we have to think of reality here. Yes, I am a superpower and I can get out of a lot of things, but that situation puts me in a position of vulnerability, when I know these drug guys could be coming back and I know what Jack is capable of. So it doesn’t make me powerful, it makes her weaker.’ They just wanted it to be explosive but when we discussed it we decided the kiss was all it needed to be.

That one time he kneecapped someone in LAD was fairly dickish

Those were britbongs, who cares.

Kim BTFO

Gave himself up to the Russians.

>I just grazed them, sir!

I still laugh at this shit. New 24 this week hope its good.

>casually blows out peoples' kneecaps
Holy shit

He stopped giving a fuck at about season 5.

I'm giving it benefit of the doubt, but it's probably going to go downhill fast after the pilot episode.

Who is the best character, and why is it
youtube.com/watch?v=OV1GiStIXis

Tonyfags pls go
>is a slimy jealous beta in season 1
>constantly lets his emotions get the better of him
>willing to compromise his principles and become a terrorist because muh dead wife

Now Bill Buchanan, that's a bro.

Nothing compared to George Mason, though.

Those guys are definitely bro-tier comrades but let's not forget about pic related

I have never felt any empathy for a black character except for the Palmers. They didn't deserve it man.

Jack should have started WW3 by shooting Plutin.