Remember this dindu?

He got a heart transplant because Tumblr raised hell when they found out he was denied initially due to his criminal record.

What does he do 2 years later? Dies anyway in a high speed chase after stealing an SUV.

ktla.com/2015/04/02/atlanta-teen-who-received-controversial-heart-transplant-dies-after-carjacking-pursuit-police/

rip hero #justice4anthony

A good heart wasted on a monkey. Tumblr should be prosecuted.

Niggers gonna nig

Should have been left die 2 years ago.

Fat people and niggers are the reason I don't want to donate organs.

Yeah that wasn't too far away from where I live.

Atlanta is a pretty interesting place, racially-speaking.

You have given me pause, spriggan. Ultimately though, I suppose it's better to risk it and save a life than to withold it on the off-chance it goes to someone you don't like.

With the way SJW's are pushing us, soon white people will automatically be pushed down to the bottom of the waiting list if a nigger sneezes. Donating your heart just means a dindu will have more opportunities to do nuffin.

You're kind of late.

SJW's are de dying race

Fuck i meant a dying race

Your flag is LITERALLY a gay rainbow

A FUCKING GAY RAINBOW

>14 month old article
>still posts it

For what purpose?

Drumming up outrage on a board reknowned for being easy to upset, of course ;^)

Low quality NZ.

>April 2015

Fuck off OP you dumb faggot

He tried to make Sup Forums great again.

SLIDE IT

it was on the front page of """"""""""""reddit""""""""""" earlier

Holy shit. It's like the retarded brother of Australia

>Literally
Reminder that this word means nothing thanks to fags like you. You'll never be Australia, don't even try

We know about this already, JIDF. Go create another slide-thread, you kike.

Why did you put quotation marks on reddit?

On Licence
Organ Donor Status: Donor* (with stipulations)

*No niggers, faggots or liberals.

These slide threads are getting a tad too obvious.
Step it up man.

Except you didn't save a life, you took a life from the person the transplant was originally intended for and gave it to him.

I hope Steve Jobs turns out to have been the original intended recipient of that heart, maybe then you'll realize how much damage you've done.

It wont save a life. It just postpones their enivitable death. Theres a reason why their dying. I understand accidents but all the rest are marked for death.

>Be Steve Jobs
>Die of Pancreatic Cancer
>3 days later, Pancreatic Cancer announces version 6.0 will be released later that month

Why are you wasting my time with motherfucking ancient history?

Dr here, just so you know, non compliance means not taking the medications you've been given. Nothing to do with being a productive citizen. We routinely get rid of white alcoholics who refuse to stop drinking and smoking without offering a liver transplant too.