/FFG/ - Fantasy Football General

Old thread: Post all relevant information here

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/78fQsC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm starting Will Fuller V this week.

Is he a touchdown dependent meme who will punish me for my hubris?

Alshon has had one good game all season, don't bother playing him. Gets dominated by good CBs. Nelson Agholor is getting more looks than him

Discuss fantasy here

discord.gg/78fQsC

JStew can suck a dick.

I'm not even watching Sunday now

I couldn't manage to get the Jordy Nelson owner to bite on my Diggs/Mixon offer but I managed to get a big Saints fan to accept Brown for Diggs/Ingram. I know Peterson is gone from NO and those extra 3-4 touches might go to Ingram but dealing with Diggs' injuries and his QB situation is too much of a headache.

Alright, Zeke is suspended for now, but I have a feeling that we might see that lifted again before the full 6 games (reports have said the injunction being lifted was more of a jurisdictional issue). I want to trade for him.

12 team, PPR. My RBs are Buck Allen, McKinnon, Lynch, Abdullah, Tevin Coleman, and I managed to snatch up Morris when the news came out. Zeke's owner has Hunt, Doug Martin, Gallman. My plan is to offer Beast Mode for Zeke straight up, maybe throw in Morris if the pot needs to be sweetened.

My question to you all: Am I crazy? Would you laugh at this trade? Could end up being a loss, but if he does beat the suspension again it would be awesome.

Lynch hasn't exactly had the most impressive season. I would rather ride and die with Zeke and hope I survive those 6 games (if he gets suspended) than trade him away for Lynch and Morris.

Go Broncos Defense!

The guy you want to fleece has Hunt and Dougie, so he's not going to be desperate.

In this situation I would be pissed at the offer and not even consider a more fair counter.

The guy you want to fleece has Hunt and Dougie, so he's not going to be desperate.

In this situation I would be pissed at the offer and not even consider a more fair counter.

what the literal fuck do i do about jonathan stewart

After tonight I'm thinking hired hit

Was propositioned to trade: my Jaguars Def and Tyreek Hill for his Jordy Nelson.
I already have Rodgers as my QB, do I trade to make a stack?

Is Nelson Agholor, dare I say it, elite?

fuck funchess

waste of my flex .

Who wins in a Tyreek Hill + DeMarco Murray for Lamar Miller + Alston Jefferey trade?

You should of dropped him within the first 3 weeks for someone with more upside.

22 pts for mccaffrey in ppr and he played like shit. fuck this stupid format

in standard he's been a solid flex.. until this week

Whoever gets Tyreek Hill. All those other players are too iffy unless you're 14+ team league.

>benched agholor for funchess in flex
I shouldve known better than to trust $CAMs arm

I don't do 1pt PPR for this reason. I didn't do a fantasy league with some friends this year because it was PPR. I insisted on making it 0.5pt PPR but nope.

Forgot that I started Eagles D last week. I'll take 8 points. Not bad.

fuck off faggot

Funchess had targets but Scam can't throw to him :/

i'm going to blame thursday night football. cam still elite

Forgot to include my other Def is Seahawks.

>he played like shit
hey now, that was just scam making everyone look bad

Which QB would you start?

Deshaun Watson vs CLE
Matt Ryan vs MIA

Leaning towards D Watson cause Matt Ryan has been looking particularly mediocre during his past two games

Ryan for sure
Playing against a laughable defense, and all of Deshaun's stats come from behind-by-two-scores garbage time chucking, which you won't be seeing against the Browns

went against benjamin, aghlorhor, and ertz in week one. feel like giving up right now

tevin coleman for david johnson fair trade?

Watson ceiling
Ryan staircase
Watson floor

you're giving up coleman? i wouldn't do it, he's been solid as fuck this year

>had McCafferey, Wentz, and the eagles kicker
>opponent's best players are hurt or on bye
>up 50-0 already

You know what? This is nice not having to meticulously watch Sundays games while I work myself I to a rage over how shit my guys are doing

Drop Cohen for Morris? Still free in my league.

I guess he's sort of of TD dependent, but the people who just glance at his targets and dismiss his production as unsustainable either haven't watched him or don't understand his skillset. Dude is insanely fast and that allows just about every catch to be a big play for him. Dude's a special talent. If you haven't watched any Texans games this year you should if nothing else because the way he just runs past the defenders. He did have a problem with dropped balls his rookie season, but that seems mostly to have gone away - a combination of Watson being a much better QB than Brock Lobster and his own improvement probably.

Fuck yes.

Murray/Hill

>do a cheeky late switch last minute, put Benj in flex instead of M Bryant
>ends with his best game in ppr thus far

Honestly he's my weakest WR so this is great

Pick one Flex in standard for me please:

John Brown vs Bucs
Adrian Peterson vs Bucs
A. Ellington vs Bucs
Elijah McGuire vs Patriots

(most of these are free agents...i don't own that many cardinals players)

As a Fuller owner, this is a fantastic response. I'm aware of fuller's abilities on the field. He ran a 4.32 40. That's faster than Desean Jackson's 4.35. Fuller is legitimately elite fast. What makes him so attractive is that it only takes ONE catch to get like 40+ yards with homerun capability. He's a high end boom or buster, with emphasis on boom. The only issue I see with this week is that the Texans go up early on the Browns and run the rest of the game. Cross your fingers that he gets that big play in the first half, because he most likely won't get too many looks if they are crushing the Browns.

Who here "lowballing desperate owners for Zeke and storing him for the playoffs"?

12 man league standard, pick three
Demarco Murray
Tevin Coleman
Carlos Hyde
Chris Thompson

Who are the retards who thought Devin Funchess was good at football?

Half my Sup Forums money league
I have Benj so I had to disagree

No one remembers when Kelvin was out and Funchess did nothing as usual, guy is a bum. Two good games against the Patriots and the not Darius Slay corner of the Loins and suddenly he's a must start. S M H spee.

Coleman, Thimpson, Hyde

Murray has been hot garbage

BTW me on the left ;)

>> Ertz

manigga.jpeg

He's been my rock

is Tyler Kroft worth picking up now that Eifert is out for the season? Would you rather have Kroft of Hunter Henry long term?

>ertz has a shit game
>still grabs 2 tds

thank you based ertz

Do I start Manning or Goff?

Do I pick up Alfred Morris or Darren McFadden?

Henry

Goff. Giants are without their receivers and are facing Denver

Is anyone starting Carr this week? I'm worried about doing so. I could start Palmer instead. Thoughts?

Tyler Eifert tribute on the day he went to IR

>drafted odell
>got lewis on waivers

I'm still fucked aren't I?

Both are really bad starts, but Goof is less bad

Deeply

Rivers @ Oakland
Hogan vs. Texans
Hoyers vs. Skins

who do you like

Rivers easily.

You sure? Hogan looked good vs. the jets D in the little time he had. Rivers layed a 3.5 egg already and i've benched him since.

Rivers

Morris, McFadden has been inactive as of late

yup

With reports suggesting using him less and Big Ben throwing either to AB or to a cornerback, should I drop Martavis? Cooper and Tyrell Williams are available
have Evans, Baldwin, Benjamin at WR

forgot to ask: should I try to trade McKinnon for Aaron Jones? also have TyMo

Hogan has never started an NFL game, has no real talent to throw to, and the Texans are not the Jets. You'd be praying for garbage time redemption the entire game.

I thought it was revealed that morris is staying in the same role and mcfadden taking zeke's spot?

That's fair I think when Gordon comes back they'll be pretty dangerous in the passing game. But for now hogan is kinda still unknown.

My main thing was that the Texans D has allowed a lot of big plays so far this year. Even though they do make a lot of plays themselves

That's a retarded take. For fantasy no one exists on the Browns besides Duke. I'd even fade him. Hogan throws to him way less than Kizer.

Gronk owners, do you have a back-up tightend or are you just planning on streaming when he's injured/bye week?

I offered Doug Martin for Ezekiel Elliott straight up in PPR, thoughts?

I think you're an idiot.
Cleveland won't be dangerous in any part of the game for the foreseeable future. They're a shit team. An 0-5 team.

Ricardo Lewis looks promising honestly. I think people just shit on Browns' players because lol Browns. They are not a complete mess. Even Crowell has a chance to finish as a solid RB2 ROS

>W-L record directly correlates to fantasy

Man, they're gonna be losing a lot and therefore throwing a lot.

That's only a trade that makes any sense if you're 5-0

I am 5-0 with Kareem Hunt, David Johnson, Andre Ellington,, Chris Thompson, and Joe Mixon

>W-L record directly correlates to fantasy
Yeah it kind of does.
>Man, they're gonna be losing a lot and therefore throwing a lot
This isn't Tom Brady throwing to Rob Gronkowski or Erin Rodgers throwing to Jordy Nelson. This is a literal who qb throwing to literal who receivers. No one on the Browns is worth starting. You can run all these little garbage time delusions through your head but the data does not support any of it.

4 man league? FOH

Pats have given up the most fantasy points to QBs this season. Fire up your McClowns

Should have started Benjamin

Duke johnson

12 man work leagues. I also have Drew Brees and Andy Dalton, Michael Crabtree, Dez Bryant, Pierre Garcon, Marqise Lee, and Willie Snead, Kyle Rudolph, and Jesse JAmes

this format makes my stomach churn

I feel like you're the person who'd start the 4th Steelers WR over the Browns #1 or the 3rd Patriots RB over the Browns #1.

Standard league:

Flex Keenan Allen @OAK or Pierre Garcon @WAS?

That's impressive. Good draft, lots of players who were probably undervalued by the shitters you play with.

>Head Coach position
What in the literal fuck is this
>I feel like you're the person who'd start the 4th Steelers WR over the Browns #1 or the 3rd Patriots RB over the Browns #1.
Example: I would start someone like Danny Amendola with confidence over the Browns #1, yes.

Keenan Allen is a target eater man. I'd take maybe eight recievers over him in standard OR PPR.

Fuck. I have Wentz and Winston and every time I have a good feeling about Winston, Wentz puts up 30+ points from the bench. Should I just never bench Wentz again?

Wentz had 21 points in my league. I'd say Winston will match that most likey, if not exceed it. The tampa bay playbook is full of downfield lobs.

But ROS, Wentz >>>> Winston

Better player, good targets, better team, better defense so less pressure on te O

This week I would go with Jones, but I believe McKinnon will have more value over the next weeks. At least @Cleveland in week 8.

I've got some running back questions:
1. Is Duke Johnson worth anything in a standard scoring league?
2. Are the Browns going to shut down Lamar Miller?

Had carr, cook and johnson...yeah! Went with carson...fuck you all too!

They might shut down Miller, but his volume will be absurd. Texans will most likely be up big by the second quarter and will go to him for a large part of the second half

Those are all on you brother.

Who would you flex standard?

John Brown vs Bucs
Adrian Peterson vs Bucs
Elijah McGuire vs Patriots

If powell is out, McGuire 100%

Ty for the reassurance friend.

Hopefully Watson and Fuller put the Cleveland Browns on the spit

thanks Germanbro

This week I'm liking McKinnon more, because Jones has to play the Vikes brutal run D on the road. But if Jones manages to get a hold of the Packers starting job entirely, he's a RB1.

Thanks user. Same if Forte plays ?

they have different roles. i would still say yes, especially in standard

>picked up agholor but started funchess
Fuck

Who /alf/ here?

Hogan or Cassell?

16 team, 0.5 ppr, asshole of our league has all the other QBs stashed