I think we can agree this is the best horror film of all time and the horror genre sucks. However...

I think we can agree this is the best horror film of all time and the horror genre sucks. However, this is how you do horrorkino. Besides that one user who hates it this is /ourkino/

Otherwise horror is just to be utilized along with other genres as a compliment.

why is she melting?

>horror

What part about the movie scared you, child? Was it the adult situations? or the graphic content?
Maybe you should stick to Disney movies until you become a braver man like your grandfather.

It's like a psychological horror through surrealism. I never said it scared me.

cause i just jizzed in her

that wasn't a horror movie, wasn't intended to be one either. the horrendously cut US version was marketed as one though.

The best horror movies aren't pure "horror" movies whatever the fuck that entails besides being made like shit. It is drama and it is horror.

wetwet general?

I agree wholeheartedly. I avoided watching Possession for a long time because I had never seen a good horror film before.

>horror
Lol what a fucking idiot. You just know this guy browsed Sup Forums whilst watching it.

I really dislike ~arthouse~ movies like this where no one talks and acts like a normal person.

When your idea of a normal conversation is quippy capeshit exchange then I imagine arthouse dialogue is horrendously boring to you

shit flick

movie name?

This kino had a big effect on me. What is similar in atmosphere/tone?

Kys I never do that. And see I also saw it a long time ago for the first time.

Cool

Possession (1981)

Agree. Also, best film about men/women relationships

Well try Zulawski's On the Silver Globe or his other stuff but it's kind of one of a kind.
Aronofskys work besides reqiuem for a dream isn't directed like this but has similar tone and atmosphere.

>Horror film
More like retard general.

this, but that title is contended by La Notte (both films espouse the topic of problematic relationships in different ways)

I thought the dialogue was much easier to parse than regular movie conversations.

WETWET