While are italian women such coal burners?

While are italian women such coal burners?

I don't see an Italian woman in this photo.

balotelli is white though

She is italian from Naples. Here is a woman with a maghrebian dad and an Italian mother. Why do they crave muslim and African dick so much?

He is clearly african

She looks mulatta.

She is Neapolitan

i only can see two italian citzens. why are american so obssessed with races?

Italians can be swarty but that's way too dark for the average.

He is black and she is white. Her child is a mullato
She is italian

Sorry to burst your bubble, but she's obviously not 100% Italian. At best, she's 70% European, 30% Shitskin.

She is 100% Italian. Africans and muslims fuck italian women and shitalian cücks don't do anything

And pic related is african :DD

I don't know about her but in the south you can find some genetic remnants of a period of arabic domination happened centuries ago.
They are not the majority but they exist.

Agian with this monumental meme. The Arabs only ruled Sicily for 100 years. No inbreeding with the two populations occurred. THERE IS NO ARAB GENETICS IN ITALY ANYWHERE. That's is until you invited all of Africa

Does him look like a meme to you?
And believe me I have even seen 100% italians darker than him.

They are 100% italian. They have looked like that since before Roman times

>The Arabs only ruled Sicily for 100 years

831 to 1072 continuously which is 241 years. The first time Arabs invaded was in 652, wherein they temporarily captured cities such a Syracuse.

Only 100 years of actual rule and only because of the incompetent byzanmeme empire getting BTFO and loosing territory left and right to Arabs

Normans kicked out literally all arabs except some highly skilled one that were put in literally two towns in a different place in south italy. Almost all of the muslims in that town were slaughtered for being muslims. The very few who converted survived. That's such a low fucking number, you niggers need to study some history.

Since I know the girl and I posted the pic you saved I have to correct you, her dad is italian and her mother is tunisian

> italian from Naples

hahhaaa

The berber contribution can be found in 10% of the population of Sicily and Calabria.

I have a crush on Raffaella and I'd let her kek me

kekolding can be pretty red-pilled