discord.gg/78fQsC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Iggles will never win the superbowl

Rip Fozzy

first for 5-1

1st for laff at Zeke

>de gay

we already have a thread you fuck

Do you sit and wait to make the next thread? You get some kind of sense fulfillment from it? Get a fucking life

Say something nice about this man.

Fuck your gay ass thread bitch

Reminder the Panthers had be bailed out by the refs against the Patriots and only barely beat them despite the Patrots having practically no defense.

Every game my mom makes us this, it's tradition. Fly Eagles Fly!!! Wentz is elite for a white qb.

>being this mad at a tripfag making a thread

we're all in here

He has a very beautiful feminine cock :3

Uma delicia

DILLY
I
L
L
Y

>tfw hungry

dilly dilly

>Cam didn't hand it to McCaffery
RACIST

>barner

feed blount

How can anyone celebrate Cam after his comment on women

How could that fan in the stands even accept the football? He's cheering for a sexist

NFL isn't cracking down on celebrations right now because everyone has been turning off apebanana games because they see how fucking shitty this league is exposing itself to be

a little UUP

Thread is full dumb ass

GAME CHAT

discord.gg/78fQsC

GAME CHAT

discord.gg/78fQsC

God I fucking hate these meme read option teams. Keep that garbage in college you fucking dorks.

>Barner

JEFFERY

Thats a neat commercial but we all know Modelo is the best beer out there.

>cardinals

As an eagles fan I'm not even sad we're getting crushed. At least my wife's son is happy.

THAT OPTION WAS FUCKING AWESOME?

WHY DON'T WE SEE THAT MORE?

Those posts were made a half hour ago retard

I've never been more triggered in all my life.

>barner wasting that magic from Wentz
reeeee

Nice catch, fuccboi.

My wife's son will kick my ass if the panthers don't pull this off.

Look at the time the post and thread was made dipshit

PUT IN BLOUNT WHAT THE FUCK STOP USING THESE SHIT RBS

I thought wentz was good on 3rd down

>eagles fan
>my wife's son
>happy

Confirmed cuck.

B L I T Z
L
I
T
Z

>Wentz

BEST 3RD DOWN QB

Old man Davis blew Wentz up

Guys my dad just called me a faggot for rooting for a women hating flag disrespecting nigger QB. Wat do?

Wentz is getting the shit kicked out of him.

WENTZ BTFO

As a cowboys fan im watching with my wife's bull and getting kinda mad at how elite Wentz looks

You fucking retard

He's going to fucking die

STOP PRESSURING WENTZ!
STOP IT!
STOP IT!
STOP IT!

Is this another scam Newton and the Panthers meme their way to the super bowl season?

Will you kill yourself now?

Nice falseflag retard

Eagles fan here...Why the fuck do we always look so overrated on primetime. Its like we have all this hype, then primetime comes and we look like total shit

Yo Barner sucks dick

As a Giants/Eagles fan, I am usually classy, but I would love it if Scam Jewton received a life-ending injury.

Yes.

>Romo talking about how important backs are

i heard wentz was elite. does not seem so to be honest. is he going to do like last year, doing nothing after 4 games?

>ertz pulls hand away from easy catch
W E W

>being this fucking retarded
filtering this dumbfucks flag tbqh

Nah, Falcons are still good

So what will the Giants do after this season? McAdoo and Reese fired?

>Panthers are about to ruin Wentz's career tonight with an injury

Why is barner in and not someone better?

Why do people always shitpost about being cucks on here?

>tfw eagles have to play rams
>tfw their dline

just imagine if they win

>Whats the play for this third down?
>uhhh blitz em again

when do the good games start?

they'll move to Toronto

kill eli manning

>ctrl+F wife's son
>results

is dubs iggles win

BLITZ THAT WHITE BOI
EVERY
SINGLE
PLAY

jesus, is fucking Lane really that important?

OL looks like compete shit

lane johnson will be back though

SORCEROR!!!!!

If the giants go 1-15. which they are fast on track to do so, I can't imagine anything other than both their firing.
Reese is 50 and fucking 52 in the past 7 years, with horrible drafting and 39-45 since 2012

Vaitai won't be playing

it don't matter. pressure has come from all over. this is trouble

>implying blount isn't shit

every handoff is -5 or +12, he doesn't have speed to break away anymore.

wtf

>tfw I can't take victoza

Eagles fan here. Just got home. Took my wife to a sportsbar downtown. We've been easing into the cuckold/bicuckold lifestyle for a few months but she is pretty shy so we're taking our time. So you can imagine my surprise and excitement when she came downstairs, ready for the game in fishnets, a schoolgirl skirt, and a corset. My jaw hit the floor! When we get to the bar she had guys buying her drinks left and right. I was always right by her side for safety but she always made it clear to them that she was in control and to disregard me as she drank with them. At one point she found an attractive guy and stuck with him. He was tall, dark long hair and chiseled muscles. He pulled her close and whispered in her ear and laughed with her for the rest of the quarter. At one point I think I even saw him steal a quick kiss as we left. He patted me on the back as they parted ways and she was grinning from ear to ear. When we get home and she takes off the corset and starts passionately kissing me, making me believe that we were about to fuck like we never had before. But then pushed me away, bent over and slid off the black silk panties that she had worn and threw them into my hands. They were soaking wet from all the attention she got. She went upstairs and she allowed me to watch her masturbate before she went to sleep but not before telling me that I wasn't allowed to cum at all. I am still shaking from how awesome it was. We've been getting into this for so long and she's been so shy that I never thought it would happen. Looks like things are moving right along though.

>Getting baited this easily

Mccafe looks shitty

>blitz every down
>win

Fucking genius.

dubs confirm

>My Packers will never get home field through out because of this faggot

Looks like another wasted season for Mr. Rodgers

he really really likes women

ROMO CONFIRMED COMING OUT OF RETIREMENT

>this is the class of the NFC

Kek looks like my packers will have it easy this year. See you in the owl cheefs.

Panthers must have negative rush yards without Newton