Do Americans really keep little flags on their office desks?

Do American employees really face dismissal if they don't display the stars and stripes on their work desk?

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/index/ranking
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I unironically enjoy having the stars and stripes plastered everywhere, and keep a tiny flag in my mug of pens

how overweight are you?

no that would be racist you fucking fascist

Yes though two flags are considered ideal

Why not their flag is probably the most aesthetic.
Brazil also gets a pass but less formal. No for everyone else, and don't try to defend your shitty flag

yeah bro hes probably a fat motherfucking redneck rock on greenday my friend

>He doesn't put a flag on his desk, displaying his pride in the country in which he is a functional part of society that helps the cogs turn.
This is why Europe's soon to fall. Good riddance.

>muh flag!
>muh national pride!

You can have national pride without having to have a little gimmicky flag on your desk

get out of my country

WeaK BatE MatE

am i the only one who likes flag bikinis?

It is required by the federal law

just like the law requires you to stand up and put your hand on your heart when stars and stripes starts playing in Pizza Hut or Burger King

I have a miniature state flag, but my state's flag is the GOAT so idgaf

>flags as clothes

Show some fucking respect to your nation, faget.

No surprise a third worlder wouldn't be patriotic to their country.

>only one bear
>not two bears hi-fiving with the state's seal between them
>GOAT
user, come on now

>Do American
Maybe we should help liberate your country the next time you feel like asking, so you can learn all about what we do close up and personal

>but my state's flag is the GOAT so idgaf
wrong

She is super cute and the only reason I watched that show other than Chris of course

>look it up
>this is an actual flag
>this is actually maryland's flag

I unironically have a fetish for American flag bikinis

Being 100% honest, I don't think I've ever seen the Missouri flag until now.

This is kind of blowing my mind, how have I not seen this before? I like flags too, like it isn't something I should have missed.

Probably because there's nothing else to fucking see here, it's like Kansas but some how worse because nobody uses our state as a measure of bland and we didn't get the Wizard of Oz either

don't americans have to pledge allegiance or some shit everyday in primary school

Europe is fucking embarrassing.

No, you can opt out the same way you can opt out of the evolution sections of biology courses. The only things that are absolutely mandatory are attending the annual military recruiting drive, the Presidental Fitness thing to prove you aren't fat or whatever, and penis inspection day.

>tfw got fired from my job for not having a portrait of the queen on my desk

Goat? That is bear. This is goat.

That is a dignified goat

My job forced me to get a flag tattoo on my forehead.

best regional flag coming through

Do foreign cucks really obsess this much about every little thing Americans do?

What a great fucking flag

Because burgers are cringe af

Do Europeans really have no pride in their country?

Also, the existence of your countries depends on our whims at the moment. If we become friends with Russia, we could literally split the continent between us if we felt like it.

>he says while clinging to our media in a message board we created

flag bikini worn by a big breasted blonde bitch OOOO BABY

makes me proud to live in the greatest country on earth

Nationalism is a cancer

No, what is there to be proud of? I believe in individualism not nationalism. It's dangerous to care for a country that does no care for it's people.

cucks have no pride in anything

>Do Europeans really have no pride in their country?

No. It's why they literally get horny at the idea of their nation being filled with foreign hordes.

t. Ari Goldberg

Why are you so obsessed with America though? It's like reverse nationalism. Instead of being proud of yourselves you're cucked in the head and literally obesssed with us.

Sup Forums is literally becoming an appendage of Sup Forums, I'm now starting to miss the pedo shit posts

Why do euros have such a huge stigma against flags?

The Nazis really did a number on you guys, huh?

A FUCKING WHITE MALE on my state's flag

Something needs to be done about this

A perfect example of the arrogance of the typical American.

>Sup Forums
>not Sup Forums's media wing

>having pride for anything other that yourself
Are Americans really this cucked and brainwashed. I honestly want to know

Literally not an argument.

>Be European
>Spend your time on an American website created by an American, hosted in America, and populated mostly by Americans discussing American media
>Constantly shit-piss about how much you supposedly hate America
>"Y-Y-You're arrogant for calling me obsessed!!!"

Euroturds are legitimately the most cucked group in the history of the Internet.

To be quite fair, this is a board about television and film. OP asked a question about an American show and we all know that American television is the most prevalent in the western world. I wouldn't call it being obsessed, it's merely an observation. You're reinforcing a very apt American stereotype right now (I'm American by the way).

Yeah no, it's obsession. The unhealthy kind too where the person obsessed can't admit it.

>I wouldn't call it being obsessed

Then you're a newfag that hasn't been on Sup Forums very long.

Nearly every post by non-American posters for the past decade has been either shitposting or whining about America.

almost nothing in that reddit post is true unless they live in germany

As an American, I agree with everything in the European's post.

>green flags

Only Third World shit holes have green on their flags. Prove me wrong

>not keeping an American flag, a slice of apple pie (with cheese on it) and sparklers at the ready at your desk
fuck off commie

Do americans really wear a goddamn flag on their heads?

The Brazilian flag is as ugly as its people.

The US flag is nice but Canada's is the best.

>No baseball+mitt
Filthy pinko

This, every nation's people should be for themselves not for their nation. This is how you force your nation to be inclusive to all peoples unlike Amerifats under the Drumpf regime. Now if you guys will excuse me I have tea in 20 and then I have to swing by the Mosque to pick up my wife's son Ahmed.

>every nation's people should be for themselves not for their nation
That's not how it works. All you faggots in the UK on the dole are living off the money of people better than yourself who believe in contributing towards the nation at their own expense.

We do and it's fucking retarded. It was started by America hating commies during the sixties as a way to disrespect the flag, but someone smelled a marketing opportunity and stupid rednecks fell for it.

>not being proud of your flag

why are european men so feminine?

even fucking canadians are proud of their flag

>Canada's is the best

A FUCKING LEAF

>We do

Please tell me you're making this up my sides

>The Brazilian flag is as ugly as its people.

So it's 10/10 then? The hottest women I've met are from Hueland.

>We do
No we fucking don't.
inb4 you dig up some biker photo from 1992.

We're the Evergreen State faggot

Deal with it

>Canada's is the best.
Red and white on it's own is just plain ugly.

Don't know her name but I've seen her in a bunch of shows as one off characters. She is a top tier qt3.14.

Military fag here. Nationalism is retarded. Literally just a way to keep stupid people from questioning their government.

Fuck yea.
You look jealous.

i would hate to be on your team if we ever deployed

you have no idea what nationalism even is

>goat
>american education

California would have a really cool flag if the lettering wasn't there. Lots of states do this and it's really shit.

I'm jelly of Arizona, Colorado and New Mexico.

Got one on my desk

Uh-huh

My best friends uncle drives a motorcycle and wears an American flag bandanna and biker jacket with a flag on the back.

Good thing you never had the balls to sign up then. Either way I cover my own.
Pretty sure I do.

>being a public sector cuck
no thanks

>everyone has the right to freedom of thought
>unless it involves nationalism, Holocaust denial, racism, differing viewpoints, and unclean thoughts

Nice "freedom" you have there yuros

your nation is your people idiot
nothing to do with government

>no restrictions shall be placed on the exercise of these rights other than such as are prescribed by law

this is LITERALLY meaningless

>no restrictions shall be placed on these rights except for the restrictions we place on these rights

Some european countries consistently rank better than US in the freedom ranking. Even Hong Kong does.

I don't understand why they even bothered to enumerate rights in that document on the left?

That constitution could have saved a lot of ink if they had just written "you have all these rights lol j/k"

your fall looks is alright but...

best state and flag in the union coming through

>freedom ranking
you consistently place at the bottom of the intelligence ranking. the intelligence ranking is assembled by the fuck you institute. the fuck you institute consists of me.

>implying the whining about America is not also shitposting
you shouldn't take much on here seriously

t. xi jinping

>tfw you triple check your post for errors and still spell flag wrong

>Hong Kong
Yeah because anyone in Hong Kong who wants to speak up just dies from smog inhalation

Don't need to limit a person's freedoms directly with laws

i got a big one hanging in my room, bought from aliexpress awhile back for 14ish usd.

bretty goat i agree.

heritage.org/index/ranking

You might want to refresh your definition of the word.

Maryland is the most visually assaulting flag in the union, the fuck are you talking about?
The old North state coming through

that's a smug goat, it has nothing but disdain for other flag-dwelling animals

Why are yuropoors so triggered by flags?