Let's get one of these going

Let's get one of these going.

Why fucking switzerland?

>hate
>Finland
Please kys

Reminder that God is a Norsk, not a Serb.

Swedenfinn here with finnish parents but living in Sweden. Sweden & Finland forever buddies!

>muh edgy finn meme

Because we are literally the single most perfect country on earth.

>loved by criminals all over the world
Norway is 100000 times better than you, mafiaman

Oh boi here comes all the EU countries putting the UK under "kill it with fire" because of brexit. Ahaha who am I kidding, EU countries hated us before then desu

I'm
Reason I dislike Britain has nothing to do with Brexit. I have always felt that you guys are so stubborn and stuckup to whatever anyone is trying to talk to you about. Your opinion is always the right opinion and anyone trying to say anything different just leads nowhere. Also the fact that I dislike the entire british artstyle of constructing buildings etc and your extremely cliché humour that is the same no matter what British comedian you listen too. Combined with the shitty british sitcoms i was forced to watch as a kid.

Can I join?

Stop trying to prove yourself Joe. You don't even know what half these countries are.

You didn't either before you (((migrated)))

WHy do you hate Sweden and england so much?

well my parents migrated from Finland but I don't think that's what you were trying to say here

>I have always felt that you guys are so stubborn and stuckup to whatever anyone is trying to talk to you about. Your opinion is always the right

That's because we won the war

>Kosovo
>Homeland

Lol, butthurt over Kosovo much. Stay mad.

This is if Sweden/Europe was not cucked

Why do you dislike Austria & Germany?

For historical reason, mainly due to the large germanisation of my people (Carinthia is Slovenian). In general, their rule did nothing good for our national identity, albeit it might have help economically somewhat.

Oh rite, totally forgot you were part of Austria-Hungary once..

And of the Holy Roman Empire. Basically, since Carantania got under the rule of Bavaria in 700s, we were ruled by the Germans, with the sole exception of some wonderful years under Napoleon.

Why were the Napoleonic times wonderful?

>Loves turkey, mooroco and Algeria
>Is catalan

kek, you can't make this shit up

>Doesnt like Sctoland

>Sup Forums has finally caught up and realised scotland are a bunch of smacked out pathetic cunts
It's a beautiful day.

See Scotland is shit

>Disliking your own country
unpatriotic scum.

For several reasons. He created Illyrian provinces, whose capital was Ljubljana and which was relatively autonomous. It includes the best parts of the region, although not all were Slovenian (Dalmatia and Istria).
But more importantly, Napoleon brought progress to the land. Austria was still a feudalistic country at the time, while France had modern ideas from the revolution. From Wikipedia: "They [the French] introduced equality before the law, compulsory military service and a uniform tax system, and also abolished certain tax privileges, introduced modern administration, separated powers between the state and the church (the introduction of the civil wedding, keeping civil registration of births etc.), and nationalized the judiciary. The occupants made all the citizens theoretically equal under the law for the first time."

However, most important to me was that Slovenian language was made equivalent to other major languages. Under Austria, Slovenian was only used in first years of primary school - after that it was only German. Napoleon established its usage in high schools and above. He even founded our first university (which was disbanded after Austrians took the power again).

>that sardinia
good lad

Here ya go!

here's mine. fuck everything below the equator except for Israel and Argentina

this could work as an alternative though

Israel in the EU FUCKING WHEN PLEASE SAVE US

Wow! Is the US really that small? I knew that the mainstream media was lying to us...

Is it because we stoned our jews for the nazis?

It's not just Israel, the ENTIRE world should be in the EU. It's better for everyone that way :) Trust me

I honestly have no idea where you're located on the map

R8 M8s

fuck germany

>Aragon
>Love
Thank you user

Fuck the sea.

long live the north

Retarded kike.

... honest though. Or at least, more honest than most kikes on this subject.

Something like that.

Fes-te fotre.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

nice try party swede, no unions

dat greendot in the middle

I changed my mind. Fuck everything.

t. lived in Australia for 4 years.

fuck, exposed

jeg er fra norge din idiot

>Not including Holstein and Southern Schleswig in homeland

Why butthurts in Hungary?

>norge
>ett land

>what is trianon

>based Austria