Meanwhile in London

Will this hospital survive the Brexit?

Other urls found in this thread:

nursingtimes.net/roles/nurse-managers/new-english-language-test-agreed-for-european-nurses/5091001.fullarticle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yep

fukcing scrubs

Yes.

as long as the REAL doctor is asian im good with it

Irish people are allowed in the UK regardless of EU membership. Fucking dumb whore

hahahahahhahahah all those scrub nurses from spain

>""""""""male""""""" nurse

>all ugly

UK is for beautiful people ONLY

>BRITISH (pakistani)

as a doctor who works in a hospital in his home country: good.
about time we fix this brain drain.

also, pro-tip: The spanish have a problem - they simply don't have enough jobs for nurses because foreigners have taken them. So the rejects get sent here out of necessity. As for the niggers, good lord, nigs and pakis make terrible doctors and their mistakes are only dodged if there are enough white people.

Why are Spanish so shit?

BRITISH ((((((PAKISTANI))))))

Doesn't this just tell you how badly the EU fucks over native populations?

Those spics and greeks probably send all those pounds home.

These Leftists would let you die if they found out you voted for UKIP.

I bet their patients are mostly recently arrived immigrants.

Have you ever been in a hospital waiting room in london? I have, it was crowded and i was the only white person there.

>BRITISH
>PAKISTAN

True that, had a Paki clean out a cut I got when I was 7 with a toothbrush. No anesthetic nothing.

Fucker got fired for it afterwards.

Why aren't you part of Italy?

>UK is for beautiful people ONLY

(((BRITISH)))

>British
>Pakistani

Eh?

Pakistan isn't in the EU.

of course it will survive the brexit, after boris personally sends these scrubs on a boat back home the hospital will advertise for the open positions in britain and the british will get a fair wage for working those new jobs
if there are any jobs left vacant that the british people cannot fill then the hospital can the same scrubs from spain
not really a big deal in the end, the only difference is british are almost guaranteed a job with a higher wage

>radioghrapher
wew

Is it true that the countryside and small British towns are still authentic and culturally un-enriched? I started rewatching top gear and it looks pretty clean and based outside of big cities, especially London.

The really bright people head off to the US where they become incredibly rich, the good stay here and manage the browns. The bad go to the UK to work for cheap. The browns work for the least.

Get on with your fucking work.

This is why I only go to white or jewish doctors. I'm not going to risk my life going to see some nigger who would have flunked out of med school if it weren't for affirmative action

>British
>(pakistani)
Quintessentially British

That Spanish bro at the far right looks like Seth Rollins

Pakistani Urologist....
Anyone knows the lifestream?

When we became the retards of Europe?

The germans put you to sleep and the pakis play with ur pee pee. I want off this ride.

>All of the nurses are Spanish
>All of the Spaniards are nurses
>No Spanish doctors whatsoever

I know that the EU is a good thing for the British economy and that our NHS is screwed, but were they even trying with this picture?

>British (Pakistani)

He's worse than all the others combined and he doesn't even know it.

ireland is a qt

let the mick and the kraut stay, but kick out the pakis, dagos and the turk

Leaving the EU doesn't mean we have to send all of the EU immigrants home. It means we are free to pick and choose who stays and who gos. Noble people like these, who are contributing to our country, will be allowed a place in our lands.

males u fink innit

Nothing to see there Schlomo, turn your attention elsewhere please

> British Pakistani.

> Eh ??

Anyone can claim to be British very few can claim to be English Scottish or Welsh.

Will British race survive?

we know what your up to , the game is up.

That Paki just looks like he wants to allahu akbar

>British
>(Pakistani)

Those pesky Dago scrub nurses. Kill em all.

Spanish confirmed for scrubs

>Scrub nurse
Does that mean they're shit at their job or something?

>Sweden
>(Afghanistan)

Probably not, but then all of the patients they are treating are also wogs.

>british paki
why would he state 2 times that hes british?
redundant

Because of an unfortunate series of events that left us deracinated from the Italian motherland.
Now we are just an abandoned British ex-colony that has destroyed our native culture and made us forget Italian. Instead we speak a creole of Mediterranean languages and are truly a sorry poor lot.
Here's a tip: If you ever meet a Maltese man, never ask him the same question again - it causes him great pain to be excluded from the Italian family.

>florida man

Goddammit, stop making us look bad!

yes, since they're all legal. Dumbass.

fucking dirty ignorant pakis wiping their ass with their fists are making people sick at hospitals not healthy.

For every one of these qualified immigrants there is 30 barely literate third world migrants. If the guys in the picture had half a brain they would celebrate a raising in the standards of immigration (which hasn't been confirmed, either) so they had to pay less taxes to sustain welfare leeches or maybe let the gov afford a more decent NHS, which I read it's gotten pretty shit the last years.

But no, they had to get on the parasite tolerance bandwagon even though they are part of the most legitimate and beneficial kind of immigration.

3.6%

Yeah, what a loss.

why do doctors and nurses wear crocs?

> the only one who's a doctor is a Paki

He's Londonese you racist bigot its almost 2017

Operation succeeded, patient dead.

Ovey goyim it's the current year

>Succubus (male)
>British (pakistani)

They're no supermen

What a fag

>we can't train people to be nurses and follow simple instructions
>we need hires made from nepotism so that all consultant doctors are poo-in-the-loos, nogs, or jihadis

>racist bigot
Hey I just had an idea why doesn't ISRAEL take in some of the Muslim migrants why aren't you doing your part to take in migrants you racist bigots.

>Spenis in the Spanus.

Why are Greeks obsessed with penises? Is it their culture? Their history? Their faggotry?

Why does anyone think shit like this is a complete FUCK IMMIGRANTS AND IMMIGRATION and not "Woah, maybe we should slow down with migrants."

REMINDER

At present you don't even have to speak english well to be a nurse
>nursingtimes.net/roles/nurse-managers/new-english-language-test-agreed-for-european-nurses/5091001.fullarticle

but youre semites, your language is literally arabic written in latin script and with half the words borrowed from italian

We can't take in any, already almost a third of Israel is muslimes. But we treat wounded civilians that come to the Syrian border.

the Byzantines, like the Chinese, liked to have eunuchs in their courts

Racist and proud of it, britbong. Btw nearly 30% of Israel is muslim/arab, so yeah.

Why are you doing this to Europe ?

kek
he wrote (pakistani) as its another word for "British"

Don't fall for the meme

We know what your doing letting your Enemies fight your other Enemies. The meme speaks the truth.

i only see one white person, the rest look like chinks, kikes and mohammads

>british
>(pakistani)
can't make this shit up

>already almost a third of Israel is muslimes.
>Btw nearly 30% of Israel is muslim/arab, so yeah.

Clue me in, is this a new ruse for the goyim?
(We're about 17-18% Muslim and 20% Arab...)

Oy vey nearly 40% of our country is Muslim already! We can't take any more Muslims with out 50% Muslim population...