>Latinx

what the fuck is this?

>OscarsSoWhite is about everybody
No, it's literally just about hating white people
>Pacific Islanders
Fuck off, you got your Disney loli waifu

>lgbtqia
What the fuck

Please stop using "Bisexual" because it implies there are only two genders.

>people *still* care about film award ceremonies

Unless this is your first time following this shit, there's no excuse.

>This basically confirms (((diversity))) means getting rid of white peopl
lmao

Did they have a stroke at the end there?

I thought it was about wanting more diverse ethnic representation at the awards

Everything I said was accurate though, diversity just means no white people. Say oscars so black and everyone would scream racism

>lgbtqia
I'm convinced they're just making shit up now

watching them trying to un-gender romance languages is pretty amusing desu

Latinx is the gender-neutral alternative to Latino, Latina and even Latin@. Used by scholars, activists and an increasing number of journalists, Latinx is quickly gaining popularity among the general public. It’s part of a “linguistic revolution“ that aims to move beyond gender binaries and is inclusive of the intersecting identities of Latin American descendants. In addition to men and women from all racial backgrounds, Latinx also makes room for people who are trans, queer, agender, non-binary, gender non-conforming or gender fluid.

This proves that no sense of reason will sate the leftist's hunger. Their mad quest for "equality" will deconstruct and atomize society to the point of collapse.

The only equality you will find is dead in the dirt, and the left will sooner put you there then concede to any aspect of reality that contradict's their insane utopian worldview.

>Lesbian
>Gay
>Bisexual
>Transexual
>Queer
>Intersex
>Asexual

Not that hard, faggot.

>Latinx
AM from Chile and i think every liberal who uses this word needs to be fucking shot.

Or given a free Helicopter Ride

>memorizing this shit
Who's the faggot?

Why do liberals hate white people, specifically straight white males so much.

>Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transsexual, Queer, Intersex, Asexual.
The fuck is Queer?! The fuck is Intersex? Look, I can make shit up too:
>LGBTQWERTY

Oh shut the fuck up. You are making this up.

What the hell does latinx mean?

They should put the whole alphabet after LGBT already

so Latinx is them trying to give gender equality to the tranny prostitutes I visit in Mexico?

>Latin@
Latin-at?

It's a way of saying saying "films made by spics" that avoids offending any tranny spics running around.

I'd imagine (based on my experience of French/Italian as other romance languages) it also exists to avoid subjugating spic women by using the masculine plural form (latinos) which should be used in any group which has at least one male member

Why is discrimination against white males allowed

The person in ops image doesn't realize only blacks matter. Its 2017 user wake up.

>Or given a free Helicopter Ride

Because diversity.

Why are you against diversity?

>hired 18 of the 17 blacks who applied
>rejected 10,000 whiteys
you can't make this shit up

> Google.com

The internet is your friend, friend.

>The fuck is Intersex?
are you stupid?

>Or given a free Helicopter Ride
Based

>latinx wasn't a typo

Sadly my friend, he is not

The o and x key are far from each other, it could not been a type.

I WANTED TO BELIEVE GODDAMMIT

Oh look at me, i made a typo while trying to spell typo.

>tfw you aren't a nigger so you can't just apply at Google for guaranteed employment

does this include "un-gendering" all the nouns in spanish?

You can tell them you identify as an African American. If gender can be fluid, why not race? They won't know what you look like until you come in for the interview anyway.

It is (excluding whites of course). Of course, many films that deserved nomination will not get it due to ridiculous identity politics. We're ten years away from segregating the awards entirely based on identity.

The so called "progressive" left is fucking insane and may be a worse cancer on society than Islam

yes.
And they'll do it without asking Spanish speakers their opinion on it, just like true liberals!

>all the other races just make parody movies parodying the stereotypes of white people

If we have best female actor awards why don't we just have best Black/Asian/whatever awards?

LGBT, I'M QIA

Please tell me someone is tweeting Sam Hyde's parody twitter

>queer, agender, non binary, non gender conforming, gender fluid

Are people actually taking these meme identities seriously ? Aren't these all just fancy names for effeminate men or tom girls ?

Incredible. You can truly banepost no matter the circumstance.

18 is the projection (goal) for 2017, dumbass. 17 was the number they hired in 2016 when they got 17 applications.

witnessed

>most popular and highest earning actors are white
>vast majority of hollywood is white
I don't understand why they are always so
>AYOOOO HOW COM WHITY GETS ALL DEEZ AWADS? GIBSSSSS
when the actual proportion of awards per race is fairly balanced considering the diversity of the industry and the country.

>Where are the Latinx movies
>The Asian

I agree. The Oscars snubbed a movie about Portugese missionaries traveling to Japan.

Xir gender wasn't alone

You don't get to bring male genitalia.

>apply to Google twice
>same application, only race is different
>hope it goes unnoticed in the mass of applications
>see which gets accepted

>best hollywood movie of the year
>doesn't win anything
why do people care about the oscars again?

Tbh, blacks out of all groups seem to be the least interested in directing and acting. There are no all time great black directors and the only truly elite actors are fishbourne, Denzel, James earl jones, Whitaker, and Poitier. I guess its idiot a culture thing

you're forgetting lip smacking Smith.

>Latinx
Sounds like a shitty Linux fork.

*just

Spike Lee would be a decent director if he didn't self destruct so damn much.

Will smith is terrible, his only good performance is pursuit of happiness. He has zero range whatsoever

They're not my gender

They don't, more people are getting turned off to award shows in general these days because they're just hollywood elites sucking each other off and politically grandstanding rather than awarding based on merit within the industry.

Because whites by and large vote Republican. That simple.

Just wait until someone explains to them that basically everything is gendered in spanish.

I Am Legend was bretty gud desu.

it's not even an ethnicity, no one in Chile for example feels represented by an Argentinian movie more than a Chinaman feels represented by a Korean or Japanese film. Only US blacks and whites think of themselves and others in racial terms (first I'm my a race, then a nationality, then I'm a person)

it's both the "a" and the "o" ?

Don't worry, no charge for the surgery

why do they hate republicans so much?

you're a big gay

They work for the mercenary. The cis scum.

And no liberal or jew would ever see a problem if there were ZERO whites there
Thats what it is all about, in the end

And why would I want xhem?

>be academy
>want to give la la land the award because it sucks your dick, but if you do you'll be considered racist
>give it to moonlight and you'll be seen as doing it only out of affirmative action bullshit

Hmmm...what will they do lads

PENCE?

Your question is, "Why do people that vote Democrat hate Republicans?"

Aye

Primary spanish speaker here, anyone who says Latinx deserves a free vacation to Michoacan, Mexico.

The nignogs are incredibly narrow minded. If Moonlight wins they'll be too busy bragging about black people things on twitter to realize what is actually going on. Only the white people will question it.

They work for the shitlord, the straight white man

Because the democrat party has been totally controlled by the jews for decades now
Every value they have is a jewish value
The jews want to eradicate whites, and so thats the democrat party value.

>you'll be seen as doing it only out of affirmative action bullshit

why the hell would that bother them

I hope to be one of the great black auteurs one day.

I'm an unemployed nigger whose been looking for months. Affirmative action is a meme and only benefits white women.

GET EM ON BOARD I'LL CALL IT IN

well..itll never end, never be enough.
its cultural marxism, the eternal struggle of ever smaller minority against the majority

huh whoa

Now that you mention it, can someone name me a legitimately great black director outside of Steve mqueen.

He's right honestly
"Diversity" shouldn't just mean more black people

How about the faggots and darkies make good movies, then we talk.