What is the most physically demanding sport?

What is the most physically demanding sport?

pic related and in b4 footy

For a second i thought the first two in the blue bar said trained unhealty female and male

well

before we can all start shitposting, you'd have to describe what the fuck you mean

perro atleta

Combat sports and american football. As a former 5 year waterpolo player, it honestly wasn't that bad on the body. It keeps your cardio top tier though.

Are perros and horses athletes?

Is an dog an athlete?

tennis their season is 11 months with tournaments every week

During an olympics a while ago, the commentator said that water polo players can lose 15 pounds over the course of the games.

very demanding

Airbud bro

It's got to be football, as in handegg. You literally have to sacrifice a healthy life and 40 years of life so you can get fat enough to hit people in their heads so you all die due to diabetes and CTE at the age of 38.

>No Mention have Kneegrowing handegg

Really makes you think

>Squash burns twice as many calories as tennis
Aren't they essentially the same sport?

Nope. Tennis is not a sport.

Niggercollide is less of a sport than Snooker tbqh familia.

i don't understand how it can be so hard with all the breaks though? Sure there's plenty of intense 10 second sprints, but you get to rest all the time. Sounds pretty similar to football imo, plenty of short sprints with a bunch of jogging in between.

If we are talking about demanding your life then sure, but we are talking about physically demanding, those fat fucks run for 1 minute and then have 10 minutes of break.
Football is non stop action.

>1 minute
>implying they run for 1/11th of a game at once

You're pretty much constantly moving in squash. It's a much smaller area to cover and the time between hits is also smaller.

Well, it's hard due to the collisions and shit, but I can't imagine it burns a lot of calories, considering they stand absolutely still 95% of the match. In the pic user posted, I'd imagine its somewhere between archery and cricket.

Played water polo in high school, yes it's fucking exhausting. That was the only time in my life I was actually in shape for a while.

cycling and it's not even close

Ok, now factor in time, because its not like track and field is 2 x 45minutes without a break. Same goes for swimming, usually not longer than 5 minutes and athletes won't compete more than a couple of times a day. I gues cycling is the clear winner, followed by boxing and sawker.

/thread

Offensive linemen are incredibly fast for their size and could outsprint 99% of people on the planet. Nfl players are genetic freaks of nature. I've seen offensive lineman up close and they're fucking freakishly large humans.

physically demanding? Well several sports can kill you if you fuck up

Boxing. Stamina demanding doesn't always equal "physically demanding." Senior citizens run marathons all the time.

Boxing requires all the stamina of a marathon runner, but you get punched in the head and body repeatedly on top of that, and can literally have your brain detached from your skull in a match.

>badminton that low
no

>t. chang

You have to hit so much harder in squash and the ball often moves faster because it's smaller and barely even bounces.

bit angry that they used downhill skiing picture for crosscountry skiing

Triathlon and it's not even close

Totally agree with you.
And I've played competitions in Judo, Football, Futsal, Basketball and fucking Badminton.
And I've played Squash a couple of times.

Basketball is easiest the least demanding.

Yeah, to bad they actually only play for 6 min every week.
Idiot.

OPs mom lmao

where's chess?

Your moms ass

Yea because they don't spend hours at practice running and thousands of hours in the weight room to get to that size and strength and speed.
Idiot.

What does that have to do with how demanding in terms of energy it is to actually play the game?
Don't tell me you can't read.
Idiot.

The original post makes no mention of during the game physicality. I can read just fine. I'm responding to the OP not your manlet country's self.

No you weren't you despicable idiot

girls who play water polo have fat asses

The average Portuguese male is 5'7", they aren't manlets.

5'7 is three inches under King of Manlets which makes him a lowly serf.

Are you trying to make fun of my country's medium height in a way to distract someone from the brainlet you are?
Funny.

t. 5'7 manlet that wishes white women had any physical attraction to his race

Stay BTFO and mad, faggot.

I'll stay mad being a 6'4 blonde white man that isn't a little philapino man while I use my privilege to the max daily.

CHI

will there ever be a boy with the VO2 max of a siberian dog?

Ironman because of the pure distance MMA for the damage your body takes those guys look like a zombie the day after a fight

can confirm. it's pretty good.

This is why I came into this thread. Thank you.

uhh can someone post an infographic that's not some misogynistic shit? men and women are equal

surprised tennis that low, I remember when I played tennis I actually got pretty fit and sweated more than football and martial arts

because eating is more of a sport than kneel egg

>surprised tennis that low
this is the epitome of tennis physique

>this flag
>white

are you a german on vacation?

I dunno about OP question, but I know for sure what is the best homo sport

>Offensive linemen are incredibly fast for their size and could outsprint 99% of people on the planet.
>worlds population is 7.6 billion
>american athlete