Careers ruined by drugs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desomorphine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cheeky!

Meth about as harmful to you as cigarettes
Heroin isn't even as bad as alcohol
If you've ever drank even a glass of wine in your life, you might as well have been shooting black tar heroin daily for 20 years

Friendly reminder that only permavirgins don't smoke and drink socially

Drinking and smoking is for fucking losers
Me? I cut myself

Meth is neurotoxic at any dose, that shit will fuck you up.

I do agree it's the cuts in heroin and the lifestyle that does the damage mostly

Meth is neurotoxic.

It will actually plug up the NDMA receptors in your brain, making it unable to achieve normal cognition without stimulants.

so is adderall neurotoxic?

mine

Dextroamphetamine/levoamphetamine (Adderall) and methamphetamine (meth) act quite differently in the brain. Amphetamines is a class of drugs encompassing pretty broad range.

Krokodil is actually harmless and makes you more productive and cures depression. Sure, Big Pharma doesn't want you to know about it because they're protecting their big money cartel for the banking elite.

Nah, fuck off. I saw enough meth heads while living in Santa Cruz to know how that shit fucks people up.

not
even
once

reminder ROSE LOVED DRUGS

It actually isn't that harmful when it's made correctly in a lab. It's been around for a really long time and was used without rotting away peoples flesh.

The horror stories you see with it are from people that think they can make it themselves.

i lived in santa cruz myself, worked at the del mar. can confirm bums and meth-heads are plentiful.

did you go to ucsc user?

Sure did. I also worked at the Walgreens for a little while.

>actually isn't that harmful
>actively rotting away flesh from living creatures bones is the bare minimum of harm

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desomorphine
it was literally used by doctors for years

they rotting away of flesh if from people that don't remove impurities after they cook it

but that's just a normal picture of Rose Tyler

Damn, Jeff aged like milk.