How does Chile manage to have a low homicide rate while being Latino? What is their secret?

How does Chile manage to have a low homicide rate while being Latino? What is their secret?

If I were to guess without actually researching, I would bet they have a significant European population.

the cold weather
no african blood (at least until recently)

They embraced economic freedom and that's the key to success.

by not getting central americans or mexicans

we are not latinos though.
at least not culturally

>the wealth of 3 billionaires increases dramatically
>"look guys that economic freedom is really doing us all good!"
Why do people still believe in trickle down?

I didn't know your weather was so different. Is this really all it takes?

BSk is top tier

relative political stability over the last half century or so has led to far less political corruption, which allows the state to run more efficiently and therefore become a better functioning state

also religious and cultural homogeneity helps stability and public tensions

>Chile has the highest degree of economic freedom in South America (ranking 7th worldwide)

>The most recent study in the Candela Project establishes that the genetic composition of Chile is 52% of European origin, with 44% of the genome coming from Native Americans (Amerindians), and 4% coming from Africa, making Chile a primarily mestizo country with traces of African descent present in half of the population.

>Despite the genetic considerations, many Chileans, if asked, would self-identify as white. However, a study performed in 2014 asked several Chileans about their ethnic self-classification, and then took a DNA test: 37.9% of the self-identified as white, yet the DNA tests showed that the average self identifying white was genetically only 54% European.[15]

It's a cultural thing. We are just autistic.

Not really, Pic very related, we had always been less prone to killing

Euros used to love killing each other too, that's not it

real answer and not "lol pinochet XDDDDD chile is white and BASED!!!": the andes mountains shielded them from having to interact with other countries very often and means that they lived under relative protection from invasion

>Lima safer than Montevideo
kek, Uruguay banned from the southern cone

It takes like 100 days on average to open a business here and it's hard to close them too. This is just an example. We are ranked in the 140th position when it comes to economic freedom.

I find that image very interesting
What about Chilean police efficiency?

perhaphs

le spanish speakers are all violent subhumans may may so funneeeeeeeee

>no african blood

How? You are all triracial.

This is it! Chileans don't speak Spanish

African blood is also found in Argentina and Uruguay mtDA.

And yet latinos make jokes about Americans. Average white Americans is like 0% african and 0% native. Only a few has 1% of native or african blood or less.

>What about Chilean police efficiency?
I believe that people being willing to CALL and report shit play a big role, we really don't have that many cops, but they actually try to do their job.

The consumption and trafficking of drugs is very low there. 90% of violent deaths in Latin America occur in countries with high drug traffic, such as Brazil, Mexico, Central America, Colombia, etc.

You're not included in Latino

So glad we're not a Latino shithole

Don't include yourself. Your homicide rates is 8. It's already a hellhole.

That's important
Same as the proper investigation and due proces that ends in conviction
Here most murders end in the possible responsable being gunned down by the army and it never is clear who exactly did it

It was Influenced by more by Anglos than the worthless Sp*nish

The american census doesn't distinguish between Spaniards and Latinos.
We're in this together the eternal burger must be cucked out of existence

>That study

That "study" was embarrasing. It literally only included people that indentified themselves as mixed, no whites or natives, and had less than 250 samples. The people behind were the stadistics proff of one shitty university and one psychologist.

I was a med student and the Genetics department of my university was extremely pissed, since their shitty study got state money to do that. It was extremely harmful for future projects.

>It's already a hellhole
>American flag

Every study show Latin Americans as triracial. A few whites in Uruguay, Brazil and Cuba.

Why does Argentina have 6.5 homicide rate?

Only in places with niggers and spics like you

The American census also technically groups MENA's and Central Asians as white but in real life nobody actually believes that.

>american flag
every time

DON'T MESS WITH ARGENTINA !

this

>only 54% European

And probably mostly iberian

>Why does Argentina have 6.5 homicide rate?

I do not know, I thought the number would be bigger

He is an anchor baby, just ignore him

Better social system, and it's generally easier to advance economically in Chile than in most of Latin America.

your shitty presumptions arent a real answer to anything, stupid faty fat fuck

dumb sharter

>cold weather
what

No negros here because we were poor as fuck and couldn't afford slaves you ignorant fuck. There wouldn't be negros in NY retard

Nobody is latino here by logic,latinos are in europe

latino = latin america
latin = romance speaking europe

"Latino" should not exist is incorrect term

yeah, well, mexico ditching spanish and hispanic culture is not gonna happen any time soon so we're stuck with it

The term sound ridiculous as the "white people" term ,americans make shitty term throght

>I would bet they have a significant European population
Yeah, behind Argentina, uruguay, Brazil Venezuela, Colombia, Costa Rica, Paraguay and Cuba so there must be something else

Where have you been 0n?

They are south of Colombia, which is an absolute must for low crime in any Latin American country.

Brazil is mostly south of us and their crime rate is higher than ours

You guys are at war, what the fuck are you talking about

>You guys are at war
Really? How so? Tell me more about my country please. Also it's true. brazil crim erate is like 27/100k, ours is 23/100k

Is it true that killing your first man is a rite of passage in Colombia?

> 7 8 9 2 5 3 8 1
> The chilaboo kiwi
comment discarded

>Really? How so?
explain FARC

Fuck off m8, any person who reads news regularly knows Farc demobilized some time ago and when they were active they had like 5k men in a fucking 50 million people country. It's not like you were going to run into them when going to the store, don't be this naive man pls

We don't have a significant european population and our murder rate is the second lowest in Latin America.

> Hostile climate
> Homogeneous society
> Cultural cultural syncretism (amerindians, Spaniards, germans, austrians, italians, Irish, scottish, swiss, palestinians and others)
> Our black people never worked as slaves, they worked as butlers, nany's, chef, and even fight for our independence (Ejercito libertador de los andes).
Right now, we need to improve ourselves

there's still FARC groups that didn't lay down their weapons and now they have venezuela. Enjoy

Yes, dummy their called dissidents and they number less than 100 men.

>and now they have Venezuela
They've had it since chave rose to power in 1999. Good lord, I wanna believe the average chilean isn't this fucking dense

Our blacks were never ours fucking poltard guaton ql, they were argies and went back with the argies. I'm getting pretty tired of your ignorant shit

only yankees let cities look like that

Talk to the palm ultra nigger, good luck in your war

Forgot about the Civil War pablo?

good luck with my cousin fucking your sister, cheers m8

this damage control, lol. post your palm and see who's darker

show me. Most cities here have a lower crime rate than some really terrifying metro areas in the US. My city, for example, is on par with Miami, Houston and LA when it comes to crime rate

Chileans believe they are wh*ter than colombians and venezuelans and still have the nerve to call us n*ggers. Still, they get BTFOd study after study.

Bro, there's crime everywhere. Any big city is bound to have crime, it comes with it. It has been like that since ever. You guys have crime, but you also have a fucking war going on. Guys with heavy caliber guns shooting at each other and deleting villages like it's nothing. ZERO value for human life. Give me a fucking break.

This is all in ONE (1) state. All in a straight line, no convoluted routes.

Countrylets irreparably BTFO?

>ywn travel from one tip of chile to another

m8 do you understand that the shit you're mentioning has not happened in this country in more than 15 years. Do you think that a country who is at war would grow on average more than your country during the last decade despite not being a fucking commodity powerhouse like Chile is and despite being almost twice as densely populated. For real man, just stfu if you don't know what you're talking about. You're making the rest of your people look bad, just like the stupid 0n makes us look bad

Hating on Chile to get attention. Shame

Why you so poor?
captcha: tala cartagena, they fucking know

Idk, all these colombian refugees crossing our border must flee your country for a reason.

I understand that you want your country to have a good reputation, but you can't deny the facts. A murder rate of 23 is way too high, and it's there because of something. You can't justify it just by saying that some of your cities aren't worse than some american ones.

>colombian refugees crossing our border
Pretty sure the VAST majority don't have refugee status. I know of colombians going to ecuador as regular workers and even set up businesses. Lots of small neighborhood grocery stores and beauty salons are owned by colombians. Trust me, they're not fleeing shit, they just go there and open up business for you people to fill their pockets. Also, your people come here to literally sell shit on streets or straight up beg for money inside our public transit system. I kid you not, they are like 1,4m women with 3 kids

I don't hate chileans, but chileans hate us with a passion. It's not like we care about a less relevant country hating on us anyways

The you hunting is funny. keep on barking

N*ggers