/fifa/ General - Weekend League Edition

***Dabs on you***

1st for Hazard.

*stirs the pot*

>Everyone just plays PTB + counteratack or high pressure
Welp, time to play SBs until next patch.

Few player buying tips to improve your team on the cheap.

Michael Keane - Anchor
Zappacosta - Anchor
Luke Shaw - Anchor

Leroy Fer - Basic

Pedro - Catalyst
Slimani - Finisher

Sprints and headers = ez

I don't even mind that as much as I mind the fucking indicator.

>complete hybrid master SBC
>open pack
>boards
>argentina flag
>game literally freezes 3 seconds
>OMG ITS GONNA BE MESSI
>.....Pastore

almost fainted

League SBC Promes released literally when

How can i improve this team? Should i sell everyone and form a OP Serie A team?

Sell everyone and make a Ligue 2 team.

lmao, imagine paying 60k for an 81 overall meme player

Suggestions to make this team more competitive, thinking of getting lloris as Courtois didn't impress and maybe Eriksen.

SB is completely shit. How the fuck does a multibillion company manages to fuck up a game just a couple of weeks of being release? Seriously this mode is trash, if they pull this kind of shit against the AI then how the fuck won't they implement the same bullshit in online mode. Seriously this is worst than fifa17 and I thought that shit couldn't get worst.

Wish me luck against this sweaty mong

Anyone used le cut inside man yet?
I've only played one game but he felt really bad compared to previous LCIM's, but i'll give him a few more games before I make a final judgement.

Someone pls gib Goretzka and IF Aranguiz

Was FIFA 13 the best for Ultimate team, especially strikers? I think yes.

Many GOAT's not featured.

>you can bring one standard non-IF card from FIFA 13 to be in your current team
who you got?

I used him in '15 and he sucked. That right foot is useless

Di Natale

Use hazard honestly, been using him with werner and Sane up front, he is makes amazing runs and his finishing isn't to shabby.

This or Miccoli.

I want to get Goretzkas IF but its 200k...
Alex Telles is probably one of my favourite LB ever in fifas, his crossing is superb aswell.
T.Hazard is good I agree, i have him on my bench as impact sub, very good dribbling too

Lol that Micah Richards mang

pretty decent card, got him for about 250k

Tell me /fifa/, why don't you play pro clubs? You're not a greedy cunt are youñ

I do play pro clubs. You on ps4?

Got 10k to spend, on pc DIV 8
Any recommendations anons

Use Robben as a super sub. He's immense once the defenders are tired near the end of the game.

Why don't they bring back 11 players drop in holy shit

r8

trying to figure out how to win consistently online

Gameplay is so different from Legendary AI that I've been dominating in SBs

Is anyone else sick of matchday squads for seasons?

All I want to do is play as a team without their overalls being decreased.

really cool team desu

yes. Play for a vpg team

so play fut

Did you guys do the loan sbc's for Overmars and Costa? Not sure if 10k a pop is worth it.

Add me chivz92, I will play

I got no hope for this game.

How can a team with 45 chem pass and shoot like they were brothers..
How can a goalkeeper with 1 chem save everything...

>them OP Guarin longshots

>it's a 55 bronzes playing like Barcelona episode

I love Pro Clubs. I'm great at it, but shit at FUT.

Can't explain it tbqh.

they really did fuck up with defending. I mean even too defenders positional sense is just garbage. I couldn't beat legendary cpu last year now I'm winning 3/4 games in squad battles

>opposing keeper's kit is the same color as your team's outfield players

I hate this meme.

Did you guys know there is a huge gamebreaking bug in pro clubs that is being swept under the rug? The pot clubs communities who play full 11v11 games had previously used the invite team to friendly system where you'd just type the team name and it would come up, send invite, accept and play. The friendlys aren't working right now and it's sad EA don't give a shit.

The new seasons for pro clubs player communities are supposed to have started by now and still no official word on a fix. There is a forum post doing the rounds that offers a workaround but it doesn't work at all.

If it were happening in FUT it would be fixed in 15 minutes. Sad!

>no one cares faggot fuck off
I just thought you should know.

Is there a Sup Forums Pro Clubs team to join on XB1?

Ok i give up, this game is simply to hard for me. I can''t remember the last time i won a game. Every single person i play has complete control over their attack and defence and i just don't get it. I can't score, and when i do it feels like a fluke. I've played a ridiculous amount of games already and feel no joy from the experience.

Thanks for reading, i might try pes instead.

What level were you on 17?

Divisions 1-2 and finished usually gold 2 on weekend league sometimes 1 if i played all the games. It just feels like they've taken out all the stuff i was decent at over the last few fifas like skill moves, dribbling and fast paced play. I used to have no problems opening up defences in 17 because i was good at dribbling etc.. but players feel like they're in quicksand in this game. Everything about the gameplay feels tedious and boring/ slow to me.

Play squad battles and adjust difficulty

Experiment different formations etc.

If you keep losing online games and dont change anything how do you expect a different result

Nonetheless goalies and refs are complete shit so far imo

I play squad battles on world class and legendary, I've tried about 5 different formations and watched youtube vids and used tactics etc... as i said i've already played a ridiculous amount of games. Like the last few fifas, after a certain number of games and time spent playing the game usually clicks for me, can't see it with this one. I have tried really hard to like it and adjust but no.

>PotM is Kane

yah nah, pass.

>76 pace
Literally unplayable

Swap aurier for walker or valencia, swap koscielny for Azpilecueta or Luiz. Should have just about enough.

Yeah, get more coins.

I agree with Keane wholeheartedly

5 wins, 1 loss. Was going for gold 1 but may adjust that to elite 3. It's not as sweaty as I thought it was gonna be

Ideas for custom tatics?

>tfw my Russian league squad is miles better than my 85 rated Serie A squad

But why?

Depends, the oldest doesn't advertise on here much any more. How cool are you?

Try bronze benching your good squad

Wide player's get in behind and cut inside , wide cms stay back, middle get forward and into box for crosses. And if you have the money have Muller instead as middle CM

im really trying to enjoy pes more this year. and if you can look past its glaring flaws then you will be able to. but i just cant.

if you thought defensive AI, man marking on through balls etc. was potato in fifa 18, wait until you try pes. the most frustrating thing is how easily people can split your defence with one tap of the through ball button, and your centreback stands there and watches the ball go by his feet while the forward tears away

not to mention crap goalies, annoying "stunlock" animation whenever you get tackled, unintuitive and slow skillmoves and dribbling, no licenses, super grindy myclub mode

It's how I have my team (excluding wide obv)

Cool enough to be a pass-first winger.

Thanks, Will have soon if i finish off the coin boosts and play a bit of squad battles this weekend

But then my Russian squad won't regain fitness while the Wops play

I hear you can download option files to get all the licenses and fix everything that way, but i kinda thought that this years fifa probably feels more pes like than any other year, i associate fast arcadey gameplay with quick dribbling, skills moves and pace with fifa and slow tedious build up play 'sim' gameplay with crap skills and dribbling with pes.

The latter feels like fifa this year to me

Buy a few 400 coin bronze packs for fitness cards, in fact the way the market is right now you can buy squad fitness cards for lowest bid if you get lucky, max 650

Is there a search function in the game on switch on FUT to know what packs you need to open to get your favourite teams kit and logo?

I want to get the Gamba Osaka kit and logo.

Just search market, switch to club items, choose badge, j league, gamba.

I searched the transfer market but says there is no items for kits and badges for Gamba Osaka. I’m certain they’re in the game as JP1 League is featured in FUT so Im pretty sure no ones pulled them out of the packs

I genuinely believe Pro Clubs has a slower game tempo than FUT. UT feels so much more intense, flashy and less realistic. And I get way more salt because of it.

Hi guys. I'm shitposting

thanks for the heads up anti stevenf poster

>Bronze benching

Love this meme

u wot?

I was skeptical myself but when my team went to 86 rated there was a noticeable difference to how my players performed and reacted, tried bronze bench and all of a sudden they play normal, not saying I don't still lose games to better opponents or experience bullshit but it's decreased drastically.

Nintendo Switch

Nintendo Switch FUT is separate.

Honestly they should have unified it like the rest. Fucking EA

PS4 and XB1 are separate aswell.

Don't mind me, just being the best, most well rounded cheap GK in the game

But nice to know I’d need to open Silver packs for them.

Ah, gotcha, sorry skimmed over that bit. Suppose that's the shitty thing about playing it on the platform that must have all of about 47 people using it.

do not do that

Shh, let him.

Well there’s like 36,000 active transfers atm on Switch FUT

nigga you're playing the Switch all wrong, wait for Oddysey

also someone give me a hipster silver team to make

Yeah, no wonder you're not pulling the kits you want from there. There's something like 7 million active on PS4 ATM. Does that mean the prices are sky high on Switch then, must be a lot of competition for players.

>2 wins and 5 losses in division 8

How am i so bad?

Every player I meet has a million+ coin team. How does everyone have such expensive teams already? Anyway I'm 10-2, elite is attainable at this pace. How's everyone else doing in the WL?

People fund the EA jew and actually buy coins.

Division 8 isn't division 8 skill level just yet.

A lot of people have not even played enough to get out of div 8 despite winning 100% of their games as the game is still new and people are playing weekend league/squad battles more this FIFA, which is why the skill level is still very high in lower divisions. If you didn't play for a week you would see a huge difference in your opponents

The only way I can get it now is if I keep an eye on the market or Just earn coins from matches and open some silver packs. RIP.

Not sky high per se. I sold a gold card for 30,000 coins recently rare gold with black background. I think they’re priced fairly.

May not have the numbers compared to PS4, XB1 but going out of home connecting to a WiFi at a cafe and playing a bit of FUT it’s honestly quite comfy.

You're right. Just sold him and re-made the team and bought some chemistry styles with some coins to save up for maybe Arturo Vidal.

I tried him when I had a 'score x goals with belgians' and I wasn't a huge fan, preferred Coman. Now I've decided to not go back to Coman and bought Bellarabi, will see how he goes but H/H on a winger has me sceptical.
That's a very expensive super sub user

Has anyone tried IF Philipp or whatever his name is from Dortmund, stats look a bit better than Ribery but Ribery has been decent

360 people bronze trading probably.

Playing fut in public sounds like the exact opposite of comfy 2bh

>want to upgrade team
>don't want to pay 50k for 2 82 rated players because I feel low balled

Who /jew/ here?

Shit, i forgot about based Stindl. I've been using Castro to link with Goretzka in midfield, time to change that

me on the left

Ntep is a great LM and he's cheap

please switch your striker sides

>>want to upgrade team
drop the amerifat players