All things considered, who was in the right here ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-_-59f9mgfM
youtube.com/watch?v=gtVirHikldA
youtube.com/watch?v=fucqUNzIU5c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neither of them was in the wrong. You expect Griffith just to accept being a cripple and give up on his dreams? You expect Guts to not follow his dreams and be Gut's bitch forever?

Griffith for being a little bitch about guts leaving.

I have failed things too and I just moped quietly somewhere until the petty emotions wore off. Griffith is smarter than me and has seen much more shit so he should have come to know the nature of feels by now. Also there wasn't much coffee back then.

Guts left Griffith when he needed him most, twice. But Griffith did infinitely everything wrong past Golden Age.

Griffith fucked up by getting caught boning the kings daughter.
He lost sight of his vision and lost control by succumbing to base lust setting the whole turn of events in motion.

I've seen the original TV show, but not the films yet, they worth a watch?

Griffith obviously. Bases Guts follwed his ambitions whithout fucking over the people close to him where as bitch boi Griffith ruined his dreams and made everyone else pay the price for it

Fucking Griffith, you faggot. What kind of question is this? Guts literally did nothing wrong.

FAVORITE
>movie/anime adaptation
>arc
>character
>apostle
>OST
>game

I'll start.
>Golden Age Arc III: The Advent
>Falcon of the Millennium Empire
>who else but Guts, mayb Schierke tho...
>Grunbeld
>Indra: youtube.com/watch?v=-_-59f9mgfM
>Millennium Falcon

Griffith "Crash This World With No Survivors" was objectively in the wrong

He didn't just sacrifice the enter Band of the Hawk, he literally merged the mundane world with the fantasy one subjecting countless bystanders to Troll rape-and-murder and worse

The cg is terrible in movie one, then slightly gets better. Casca was cute and consenting in movie three.

Griffith lost sight of his vision, Guts just couldn't handle not being someone's number 2

>when he needed him most
What? First time was when Griffith had literally everything worked out, they were doing nothing at that point, they had won the war and were just enjoying the noble life, Guts had no purpose there

And when did he ever leave a second time?

Did you retards not realize he's asking who was in the RIGHT?

>movie/anime adaptation
The original anime. Fuck this CG bullshit, I'll take lazy still shots and hand drawn animation over this haphazardly shaded, lifeless shit that anime churns out now.
>arc
Conviction? The one with the priest.
>character
Rickert
>apostle
Zodd
>OST
Behelit
>game
Never played any, but Tales of Beseria feels like a fucking carbon copy with a chick lead so fuck it, that one

omg lmao, I didn't notice. Guts was in the right. Griffith was a bitch boi

Not you Sup Forumsedditor

Griffith´s backed by the forces that rule the universe the story is placed on. It's not a matter of right or wrong.
I root for Guts and company, but Miura has made it clear that Griffith's path and its outcome is inevitable. Hell, Skull Knight is the proof of it, he's been fighting for centuries against those forces, to no avail.

>I guess the OG anime for reason stated below
>Conviction Arc: pic related,jet powered moth girls, adult attack, the tweest
>Rosine the mothloli
>youtube.com/watch?v=gtVirHikldA
>Only one I played was the Dream Cast one, s'alright I guess

Guts overheard Griffith say that he would only be able to truly respect someone as a friend if they struck out on their own to realize their own ambitions.

Guts only left because of what Griffith said, yet Griffith revealed himself to be overly entitled and possessive in the end, losing his shit when Guts left.

Obviously, Guts was in the right and Griffith went full Colonel Kurtz afterwards.

Guts. Griffith did *everything* wrong. Except raping Casca which was justifiable.

Original anime
Eclipse and Conviction arcs of the manga
Serpico
Mosgus
Original anime soundtrack. Favorite track: youtube.com/watch?v=fucqUNzIU5c
Waiting for the the newPS4 hack and slash. Havent played any other

Pisses me off that Griffith claimed that he could only call an equal a friend, yet when Guts goes to carve his own path Griffith whines like a baby losing his favorite toy. Really shows that he didn't really care for Guts personally as an individual, only as a tool for him to use.

What a selfish baby.

Why did he rape her instead of kill her ? And why didnt he ever bone her before everything went to shit?

>Griffith did infinitely everything wrong past Golden Age

You mean, when he brought about a literal golden age? Or have you not gotten that far?

It was important

For his plan and stuff

He built that city on rape

Nice reading comprehension. Griffith acted like a giant fucking baby about it BECAUSE he cared about Guts so much, he always did, he just expressed it with all the skill of an autist.

Watching the anime for the first time expecting only the occasional spooky skeleton knight and not knowing at all that it suddenly becomes Hellraiser with the ground eating people was the best shit ever.

>Golden Age
Literally one safe haven in a world gone to shit all thanks to him

Yeah good work

Never post on my imageboard again

>original series
>Falcon of the Millennium Empire (my nigga)
>Guts (character)
>Irvine
>Guts (OST)
>never played the games

Why is there so much Sup Forums spam on here now? Don't you genetic failures have enough boards to discuss this garbage?

What the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch?

Griffith for not letting Guts leave. And in certain circles, Griffith for sacrificing all of his comrades for the sake of life, after HE HIMSELF got himself tortured by deflowering the king's daughter.

>only 2 more months until Casca's suicide

He was probably going to kill after raping her.

I can listen to the Gatsu theme for fucking hours.

>literally one safe haven

You mean the greatest city ever conceived? Where everyone is happy and healthy, and they can interact joyfully with their departed relatives? Where demons don't prey on humanity anymore, but work with and protect them?

Nah, you gtfo.

I hope. she is a distraction for Guts.

Griffith desu

You have excellent taste

quite literally this. He lost the moral and noble high ground when he did this, especially when he was getting very close on achieving his goal legitimately.

>who cares about the people on the other side of the planet who can't get to Falconia easily?

Yeah, one city

Outside of which is literally hell on Earth, and 99% of humanity are outside that city

Wait, just started Berserk manga. What happened?

>ruin the lives of millions by causing Hell to spill over onto Earth
>"""""""save the day""""""" by creating a small safe haven for a handful of people to retreat to

Griffith gets emotional and ruins the world

It's the opposite. Griffith loved guts and it broke him up inside seeing him leave. Guts didn't need to leave for Griffith to consider him a friend because he already did.

They're both understandable characters, only extremely wrong thing Griffith did was raping Casca to spite Guts, which was obviously done to establish him as an absolute villain with no doubts, which is why unironic Griffith apologists are retards, if said rape hadn't happened, at this point in the story I would have sided with Griffith, nobody wants to live in that state and give up on their dreams

Just started? you got a long way to go before this shit happens.Forget you ever saw this thread it's full of spoilers. Enjoy the ride.

Griffisu is irredeemable. He's so clearly in the wrong it isn't really up for debate. He fucked the entire world over. He did give Guts a real as fuck calling though, so there's that.

I wish the current running anime didn't use that awful cell animation.

Just saw the original anime and decided to read the manga

This shit will never be finished so why do people still care?

The USA for nuking Japan

tfw you will never dry you sword

Are you retarded? He's clearly gonna sacrifice the city, he basically admitted as much when talking to Mule.

Charlotte and Griffith were already lovers. Femto isn't Griffith. Griffith had been tortured for a year, was out of his mind and under duress when he made the sacrifice, no court in the world would consider him guilty. Griffith literally did nothing wrong.

It was a stupid move going to Charlotte though. He knew very well the hazards of court intrigue and the basic principle in strategy of not taking unnecessary risks. He knew about controlling your emotions instead of allowing them to affect your reasoning process.

Because its a genuinely great piece of fiction?

>Femto isn't Griffith.

Yes he is. Who started this retarded fucking theory?

>Griffith had been tortured for a year, was out of his mind and under duress when he made the sacrifice,

That doesn't make it OK. He was fully aware of what he was doing.

>Femto isnt Griffith

Stopped reading there. Tell me, whats Griffith's cock taste like ?

Griffith did nothing wrong

Griffith wasn't under duress, the God Hand gave him a choice and he followed through with it. Remember that while the people of the Berserk-verse are bound by causality there are some who can overcome their fate (like when the Count refused the sacrifice his daughter even though he was predestined to)

To surmise: Griffith is a little bitch

Then Griffith has the mindset of someone controlling an abusive relationship. I know its a common view that Griffith broke inside because he deeply cared for Guts and was betrayed by his departure, but I would argue that Griffith's idea of love and care is twisted. If he truly cared for Guts he wouldn't mind letting him go. Instead he freaks out like a child when he leaves.
Sometimes if you truly love someone you gotta let them go. I guess Griffith was never taught that.

Frggith

would he make a good Guts in HBO's live action adaptation?

I want to belong to Griffith

Don't we all?

I can't help but see Beetleguise's snakeform in that pic

I know there's a short anime series on Berserk. But is there more to that other than the manga.

I want to get into this series but not through manga.

>not through manga
Literally why?

Manga is objectively a superior art form to fucking anime, ya doofus, and the author's truest vision

fuck no

Chris Pratt should play Guts

DANCE-OFF GRIFF, YOU AND ME!

If you think it was lust that drove him to do it, you have missed something pretty key

>I'm the Black Swordsman
>Who?
>T-the Black Swordsman, c'mon

Cast him

Danny Devito CGI'd into a giant priest

>Irvine
My nigga. Him and Rakshas are the best of the new band.

What's wrong about striving for your dream? Not everyone can be No 1. at something, there must be losers. What Griffth did wrong morally was his temper tantrum which resulted in the 'not rape' of the princess, she wanted it but daddy didn't. You could include guts killing that kid during the assassination, but it wasn't in the orders the kid needed to die (the assassination itself is just part of ye olde court games, everyone is doing it just to stay around and be relevant apparently. Since there was at least 2 attempts had on the band before Griffth shot back).

They all do horrible shit, they are mercs and eventually militaristic upper class, none of those fuckers get to or stay where they are without being complete monsters to some other entity.

BOTH!

DIFFERENT WATER,MAN

Tell me about Rakshas, why does he wear the mask?

Nobody cared who he was before he put on the mask

>it's a user only watched the anime instead of reading the manga episode

Apparently a niche pov those days. Such is the degeneracy we reached

>Golden Age Arc III: The Advent
Not even as good as the TV version. Completely lacks the grotesque, eerie, waking-nightmare quality that the series had.

Bruce Campbell 30 years ago

Forgot pic

Evil is evil, lesser, greater, middling, it’s all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I don't expect them to be pious hermits. They likely haven’t done only good in their lives. But if they're to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer they not choose at all.

cartoons lol how embarrassing

>Sacrificing your friends to become a god

Gutts is clearly in the right for wanting to murder the shit out of Griffith.

How did the 70's disco horror flick "Phantom of the Paradise" have such a profound effect on Japanese otaku culture?
I see his mask everywhere.

The cuckening in the manga is probably one of the most surprising things I've red in a manga. I didn't expect it, and it was so graphical.

Because he's shy.

People like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves. When they get blind-drunk, cheat, steal, rape, kill, beat their wives, starve an old woman, when they kill a trapped fox with an axe or riddle the last existing unicorn with arrows, when they betray their friends or slaughter men, they like to think that the Bane entering cottages at daybreak is more monstrous than they are. They feel better then. They find it easier to live.

Oh I get seducing the kings daughter, doing away with the king, marrying the daughter and taking over the kingdom was part of the master plan.
But he rushed things where before he shown masterful restraint in his personal life and the battlefield.
To be done in by some bloody sheets is the height of folly.

Bane?

>Turn the world into literal hell
>Except for one place that is most likely a giant trap anyways
Fuck you Griffith get out of here.