Why don't SJWs hate Chris Pratt?

Why don't SJWs hate Chris Pratt?
>religious
>conservative
>white
>patriotic

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/24/celebs-open-their-wallets-in-white-house-race-mostly-for-obama/
independent.co.uk/news/people/bradley-cooper-dnc-2016-republicans-attending-democratic-national-convention-fury-a7172196.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's memelord

he won the meme-off

You're allowed to be Republican.

You just can't say a word about it or else be met with scorn and shitflinging

>got fit

>conservative
You're in for a rude, Bradley Cooper shaped awakening, senpai.

Because he's an apologist. He makes a whole point of saying 'I hunt and eat meat right now...but I might become a vegetarian at some point who knows xD' like a total faggot

He's a normal conservative and not a faggy Sup Forums edgelord conservative.

because women are hypocrites

I basically look exactly like Chris Patt on the left

cuz SJWs hating those things is a meme started by the alt-right. sjws only hate actual racists, sexists, etc

Because he doesn't march around protesting abortion. Also he's a rad dude.

Stop being fat

I wanna fuck you

they do hate him now. When he got into good shape there was a whole campaign against him because all of the new female attention was "unfair to his wife"

>becomes fit and famous overnight
>still loves his wife deeply and takes his marriage seriously
Pretty cute desu

Meanwhile Trump-hating libcucks like Scarjew can't stop divorcing

> let's have an ideology argument

go outside

I just cut out milk, I hope I lose some weight with that.
Sorry I got a waifu

>cutting out milk will make you lose weight

You have a long way to go if this is your mindset.

>You're allowed to have a political opinion.

>You just can't say a word about it or else be met with scorn and shitflinging
FTFY

I heard it's really fattening and full of estrogen, is that not true?

>women hate him because women love him
You know, if we were talking about any other group of people, I'd tell you that doesn't make any sense.

>one example that makes one group look good
>another example that makes another group look bad

Who's your waifu?

Low test detected, cut out fast food and sugar and watch the weight fall off.

because people get upset about outspoken assholees that won't shut up about their opinions, rarely the opinions themselves. Even Sup Forums pre-GG didn't give a fuck if you were liberal as long as you didn't spend every waking hour on tumblr complaining about how oppressed you are.

On that note, I hope the Sup Forums overflow on this site knows that making endless threads complaining about how liberals are hurting their feefees is cementing them as the new SJW's. might want to tone the political threads down if you don't want everyone to call you pathetic whiners

There's no real evidence he's conservative, though he probably is.

Losing weight is about burning more calories than you consume. So yes, if milk is the only thing you eat, then cutting it out will cause weight-loss. However, if you eat balanced meals that aren't loaded with oil and fat, whilst also exercising regularly, you will lose weight.

Cut out Soda and bread

Is he the fabled UN-JUST?

I basically consume none of either.
I have fast food maybe once every other week.
I've had maybe a gallon of soda in my entire life, I don't like the bubbles so I never got into it, I almost entirely drink water (and milk until I cut it)

Not that user but i cut dairy and went from 190 to 160 in 4 months without even trying.

Imagine you are chopping your way through a dense jungle. You chop the weak plants because you can while going around the trees.

Watch our for sugar in the food you make, TV-dinners and microwavable meals are jammed packed full of it

Yeah I basically live on frozen chicken nuggets, I need to work on it but I'm lazy as shit.

Unlike most conservatives he's funny and charming. Doesn't use conservatism to spread thinly veiled hate and takes all the right parts of conservatism seriously, his country, his wife, family etc. Seems like a cool guy. I'm not gonna hate him jut cuz he believes on God. That's his business.

There you go

learn to make casseroles, curries and spag bol, all super easy to make and make sure you're not exceeding 2k calories each day, then the weight should lose itself

shut up queer

He's (and Kurt Russell) not preachy hypocrites with a persecution complex like most Hollywood Conservatives.

Because he's not a dick about it. Also he's probably not very conservative.

The SJW movement is owned by the Jews and they would never attack one of their own. Yes, Chris Pratt is Jewish.

/thread

He's not a conservative he's an obama style democrat man and funded his campaign in 2012.
politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/07/24/celebs-open-their-wallets-in-white-house-race-mostly-for-obama/

Normal as in open borders, anti white, global government conservative. So not socially or economically conservative. How do you distinguish a normal conservative from a leftist then?

You ruined their fun of making themselves look retarded.

in b4 something something his wife made him

Wrong.

I post on pol from time to time and even I agree with this.

/fit/ here

left is obviously fat af
right is barely swole, though. hardly a goal body

Good boy. Pasteurization kills pretty much anything useful you get out of dairy products.

>conservative

Lulno.

He's from Washington. We don't have conservatives here, we have liberals who like guns and liberals who don't like guns.

No one cares

you must be getting carbs somewhere

>Bradley Cooper shaped
what?

independent.co.uk/news/people/bradley-cooper-dnc-2016-republicans-attending-democratic-national-convention-fury-a7172196.html

>His performance as Chris Kyle in American Sniper was apparently so convincing many believed he was a Republican voter.

lmao