2 WEEKS LEFT

2 WEEKS LEFT

Other urls found in this thread:

entertainment.howstuffworks.com/inside-watchmen3.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHSHAHAHSHAHAHAHHAHAGAHAHS

till they cancel this stillbirth?

Negan needs more screen time.
He hardly had any during the first part of the season.

uhh season 8?

HOT

Next Three Episodes Of The Walking Dead Get Extended Runtime

oh me oh my

um

He's evil, just like Drumpf and his rural retards.

So the whole Negan story arc in the comics was almost three years worth of material.

And they're going to blow through it in one season.

There's nothing left after this except the whole whisperer war, and that's pretty medicore T.B.Q.H.F.A.M

that's what, an extra 20 minutes of commercials, yay!

Reminder that Jeffrey Dean Morgan has a receding hairline, he suffers from Male Pattern Baldness: Male pattern hair loss is believed to be due to a combination of genetics and the male hormone dihydrotestosterone.[1] The cause in female pattern hair loss remains unclear.[1]

season 8 is all out war dumbfuck

People vote with their feet. They fucked up and made it too brutal.

More accurately, they made it equally brutal but with no escape or way out.

Fuck you triggered faggot.

Season 7 is going to wrap up All Out War

I met Eugene the other day. He's really tall.

I'm more curious is Season 7.2 will continue the ratings free fall we saw in the first half of the season.

its unfortunate how small Negan is, This is the most watched show in television, hes the most anticipated character since the governor.
I think he's near perfect casting choice. but if jim from the office, and meme lord can get jacked, the least he could've done it bulked up.
its key to his role

It's weird because Morgan is usually pretty fucking beefy, look at him in Watchmen. I think it was a choice by the creators of the show for whatever reason though I do think it would have been better if he'd been as jacked as he usually is.

he wore a prosthetic muscle suit in watchmen

entertainment.howstuffworks.com/inside-watchmen3.htm

>show only puts any effort into its season premieres, midseason premieres and season finales
>phones it in the rest of the time

They can't keep getting away with this shit. It's more evident than ever this season. Amazing premiere and then it immediately went to shit again.

who will die during All Out War? i'm guessing Sasha, Tara, Morgan, plus a bunch of minor Kingdom/Hilltop people and Alexandria redshirts

whoever pushed for a raise in their contract

Os this show still on? Jesus Christ I stopped caring about it like 2 months ago.

Then 8 weeks of show, then another 8 months waiting again.... fuck this shit..

Probably, 10 minutes extra scenes, 2 extra commercial breaks, and most of the 1 minutes is zooming and panning..

Is his mullet real?

Cant wait to see him get cucked...

Fundies.

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Hatchet?

It will continue being the biggest show on tv.

It will continue to lose millions of viewers per week

Comic Negan was based on 1960's pro surfer Greg Noll.

It will continue being the biggest show on tv with or without degenerates like you watching it on your DVR or TPB

It will continue to lose millions of viewers every week. It will also lose the support of advertisers who know the show is in free fall mode and will never recover.

Everyone knows that.

>Me on the left.

When I interviewed Tony Moore he told me Comic Negan is a fusion of Henry Rollins and Andrew Dice Clay.

It will remain the biggest show on television. Advertisers have no place better to be.

Advertisers want people to watch their ads, so they will pay less for less-watched shows.

Biggest show means less than relative amounts AMC can charge.