Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plageuius the Wise?

>Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plageuius the Wise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZkI2p-6cdU
rarbg.to/torrent/hpwbjq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give me a quick rundown

It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.

This is a reddit/9gag meme. Well done Sup Forums

Il est pas une histoire du Jedi vous dira. Ceci est la légende de Sith. · Darth Plagueis est si puissant qu'il a informé le côté sombre qu'il choses qu'il se soucient de lui ... influence peut continuer à créer de la vie midichlorians Ce fut un Sys sombre seigneur intelligent, de sorte que vous pouvez utiliser pour donner effet a. côté obscur de la Force est une voie à de nombreuses possibilités, en pensant que certains sont contre nature. Il était très puissant ... il enfin, bien sûr, la seule chose qu'il avait peur de perdre son pouvoir qu'il a fait était. Malheureusement, pendant son sommeil plus tard, l'a tué et son professeur a enseigné tous les élèves qu'il connaissait. Il me sauve de la mort, mais ce qu'il ne pouvait pas faire l'ironie.

You just quoted the movie without parsing through a meme filter.

Post yfw he asks Kylo if he's ever heard the tragedy of Darth Sidious the Sneaky

I like to think that Sheev made Darth Plageuius up to seduce Anakin.

It's a sith legend

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Bane the Big?

Quick rundown on Darth Plagueis:
>Sheevs bow to the Plagueis
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess the ability to influence the midichlorians to create life
>controls the dark side with an iron fist
>owns sith temples all over the galaxy
>direct descendant of the ancient sith blood line
>will bankroll the first cities of the Empire (Plaguesgow will be the first city)
>in the process of constructing a moon-sized battle station
>knows basically every way to create life with the Force
>first Force babies will be Plagueis Babies
>said to have a midichlorian count of over 400+
>ancient Sith scriptures tell of a chosen one who will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented balance with them
>this is Darth Plagueis
>owns clone R&D labs all over Kamino
>You likely have midiplagueians inside you right now
>Plagueis is in regular communication with the ancient Sith Empire, forwarding the word of Bane to his apprentice

This guy is great.

>the word of Bane

disney took all this out of canon, his race is even unknown

I know you are here, you faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=rZkI2p-6cdU

What the fuck.

the absolute madman

Props to him for not engaging with the """""reporter"""""

Let's talk about politics!

I watched this movie with a rip where they'd removed the dialogue

It was better

He should have made a quick UNLIMITED POWER while he was there.

that fucking (((buzzfeed))) (((reporter)))

He nationalized commerce in the central systems

WAS HE A GOOD FRIEND?

No es una historia que un Jedi te contaría. Es una historia de frijoleros. Darth Plagues era un traficante de frijoleros, tan poderoso y sabio, que podía poner a los frijoleros a construir muros...tenía un conocimiento tan grande de los frijoleros que incluso podía ponerlos a construir sus propias mansiones. El conocimiento de los frijoleros es un camino a muchas habilidades que alguno podría considerar como naturalmente peligrosas para los trabajadores gringos. Se hizo tan poderoso...la única cosa que temía era perder su poder, el cual, eventualmente, perdió. Desafortunadamente, le enseño a su aprendiz todo lo que sabía, y su aprendiz se convirtió presidente y puso a los frijoleros a construir el muro. Es irónico que los frijoleros construyeran un muro que les impidió pasar a ellos mismos.

So many memes

nobody cares

>that spin

pure kino

Where can I find that?

Now this is a tragedy all about how his life got flipped, turned upside down...

the absolute madman

is that the part 1-3 supercut?

i gotta watch it some time.

In English please

the Shrieky**

Was he a good friend?

ITS OVER POSTER BELOW ME

I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!

Damn Sayid is looking swole.

rarbg.to/torrent/hpwbjq8

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER