Why are brazilians shy?

why are brazilians shy?

no they aren't

I've fucked more than 30 girls and my recorded is kissing 8 girls in one night, including two 14 year old girls lol

Brazil is tyrone country. Chad does not mean drug dealer thug.

almost everyone aren't
but i am and because of that i have no friends

tell me more

to kiss girls in brazil it's easy you just need to go to a party look at the girl and wait for either to get embarassed or talk to a friend, then you simply go to her ask her name and kiss her lol and later say good bye or if you like her get her number or something. To have sex is more complicated, either you meet the girl at a party or from a close social group. One night stands occur but they aren't as common, only if the girl is really fucked up, but most of the time you just need to get her trust and imply that you want to get to know her and maybe have a relationship and later fuck her and decide what you want to do

do you mean the br one living in japan?

wtf i love brazil now
unrelated question but how do i move to brazil

just come here m8, it's not that hard. People don't give a fuck about illegal immigrants the worst it could happen it's you having trouble with high-paycheck jobs which need a work visa and other stuff, which then you need a degree and an authorization from a BR company

>kissed 8 girls

It's a shame how micaretas aren't as major as they were ten years ago, kissing less than ten girls was pleb tier

Being shy is a rare thing here

This was at a party in downtown SP, I unironically never been to a Micareta hue

How the fuck is it even possible to be shy in Brazil? It seems like even the """""shyest""""" Brazilians would probably still be chads in America.

>Chads in america

Americans social akwardness is so fucking awfull. I studied with two americans in my class on HS, they don't get anything, they don't get jokes, they don't get when you're hitting on them or when you're just chating, they laught awkwardly at anything they're told, and they spoke in english with another about how "upfront" and "too enthusiastic" we are thinking we could not understand them when literally everyone could.

That's what happens when your cunt is founded by Northern Euros. I think the only reason Australia escaped the same fate is because criminals tend to be fairly social. Maybe we'll get better as America is slowly BEAN'd. At least we aren't Finland.

I told them one my best stories about the time I passed naked, forgot I was naked and came back to the party with no clothes on and they just nodded like fucking big headed toys

kek
Green text of story pls

what?

I can only imagine what it would be like if they were Scandinavians of some sort.

polak proxy

He's probably the same faggot who spams "do u love japan" threads every fucking day and is wondering how far he can push his luck, knowing that the weeb mods won't ban him.