Who is snoke?

Who is snoke?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Gallius_Rax
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Snoke was a Force-sensitive male humanoid alien who served as the Supreme Leader of the First Order approximately thirty years after the Battle of Endor. He had a distinctive, idiosyncratic bone and facial structure. Snoke was a powerful figure, skilled with the dark side of the Force, who had trained the Force-sensitive Kylo Ren and at least one other apprentice.
He had several apprentices before he became invested in the Skywalker bloodline, believing General Leia Organa and Han Solo's son, Ben Solo, the grandson of Darth Vader and nephew of Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, had the right balance of the dark and light sides of the Force in him.[1]

Leia was aware of the influence Snoke could have on her son, but did not inform Han, believing he would not understand, and that, as a Force-sensitive, it was her responsibility to keep Ben away from the dark side.[1] Eventually, Snoke turned Ben to the dark side, anointing him Kylo, master of the Knights of Ren, and ordered him to destroy Skywalker's revived Jedi Order. Though Ren succeeded in slaughtering the entirety of the fledgling Jedi Order, Skywalker managed to escape into hiding.[2]

A good friend.

Probably Palpatine or Plaegueis.

Ever noticed how his name is an onomatopoeia based on the sound Vader's mask makes when breathing?

easy, it's Mace Windu

An Asura.

who cares

It was plainly always YOU!

>Snoke
>Sheev

>Smoke
>Weed

Absolute poetry.

100% sure he's just going to be a generic sith lord. Disney wants to copy the original trilogy as much as possible and make the universe seem as small/detached as possible. So as a result tehre will be no ebin twist of who he is.

He's Luuke

Gallius Rax. Any other answer is wrong.

seriously how can you care?

He is the evil side of Darth Vader taken form.

Rei is the light side of Anakin Skywalker.

It's why his face is all burned exactly like Vaders and why he and Rei both appeared mysteriously with no parents in sight.

That is the lamest shit I've ever heard

>no parents in sight
>Rey has a flashback of being dropped off on Jakku by her parents

>Ending of episode 8
>Luke and Rei face down Snoke
>Luke demands he reveal his identity
>"I am your father!"
Then a new age Vader suit lowers around him and Disney makes a billion dollars selling new Vader merch

>snoke

that was really the best they could come up with?

He is plagueis. Or was, they probably changed it because everyone already figured out

>Snort
>Coke

>Snoke

Explains a lot.

please no

He's Snoke.

Everything we saw in TFA was Kennedy and JJ directly telling the audience that they are distancing from the lore and the prequels and the EU to create new saga for a new (and younger) audiences. Literally all the prior SW knowledge you need for TFA was Luke, Han, Leia and "Luke I am your father." They're not gonna hinge major plotpoint on a single line of prequel dialogue or some in depth prior knowledge of the lore.

You never see anybody actually leave her, just a ship flying away. What if her memories have been changed by the force?

always thought the same thing

>(((Snoke)))

A half-assed sith that survived while all of the events in IV, V and VI happened. It'll be the most mediocre explanation in the series and yet the only one that doesn't imply plotholes

He is wise, the supreme leader of the first order, and going to complete kylo's training. He also refers to Luke as The Last Jedi TM and wants to find him.

>The supreme leader is wise

Anyone else find it funny that the head of the evil, nazi sith empire bears an uncanny resemblance to George Soros?

Idiot.

He's clearly Luuuke

The Operator from Disney's plot DLC book collection. Future episodes won't tell you though, they'll just assume you spent the required shekels to know what's going on.

Kek

Who cares

Any new Star Wars films that end up being good are going to be take place in either the OG time or the prequel time.

Bane

no because it sounds nothing like snoke

>777

sadly this is true. "it worked before itll work again". but heres hoping the rest of the trilogy diverges, which would probably be more beneficial because people criticized the copying in tfa

Holy shit, I'm in tears. Now if it's not this I will shit into my hand and throw it at the cinema screen. Also chectem.

why do lore nerds like you lack basic business competance

spoiler tag dude jesus

Even better
>Ending of episode 8
>Luke and Rei face down Snoke
>Luke demands he reveal his identity
>"I am your dark side, the true force of the sith, by repressing me you've only made me stronger"

Then snoke transforms into a dark version of luke Disney makes a billion dollars selling new luke merch

its snoke and mirrors to distract you from the real name plagueis

He isn't sheev.

hold "alt or option" and press 2 for the TM character desu

He's Darth Plagueis, Sheev former master.

This though. The new books introduced a character called the Operator who becomes a part of a council of surviving High Ranking Imperial Officers plotting the return of the Empire, and is currently setting in motion a plot to kill the rest of the council except for General Hux to consolidate total control over the Remnants.
Unless Disney decides to go all Shamalamadingdong on us, Snoke is Disney EU OC.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Gallius_Rax

Snoke=Shmi

>yet the only one that doesn't imply plotholes
Yeah. Snoke's entire existence is a bit stupid, so there's not much they can really work into the character without raising more eyebrows.

The prequels were stupid and unnecessary, and so are these sequels.

i dont doubt the planting of characters from the secondary materials, but what's the payoff from that?

Bottom line though, I remember them saying Snoke wasnt a human. I mean look at him anyway. He's like grey and shit. They could have made him human and it wouldnt spoil shit.

I think theyre trying to make him a new species and character from outside the known galaxy whos maybe been watching and plotting from afar. Maybe had a Sheev connection too, but idk. Worthy to note he could still be plageuis or similar figure. Then again that runs into same problems. It would be nice for coherence btwn the episodic saga, because why would the last third of a saga have a new villian unless it was a twist related to the rest. Thats why i dont think the plageuis idea is that autistic, despite being "throwaway" for casuals