Will you cry when he dies?

Will you cry when he dies?

Attached: Piero_Scaruffi_2.jpg (209x204, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2006/10/15/arts/15morr.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes
from laughter lmao

pedo contrarian?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no

>what are video games lol
>this is so crazy, yo yo lol

>The president of the USA is a man who lost the election by three million votes. There is no other country where the person who loses the election becomes president. The mother of all problems is the "electoral college", the silly way in which the USA picks its leader. Two of the last three presidents were elected despite the fact that they lost the election. Both got a tiny minority of the votes of young people. Both will die soon but after shaping the world that young people will have to live in for several more decades. Remove the silly rule that the president is elected by a weird technicality, make the USA a truly democratic (and great) nation, and then no gun-loving politician would ever be elected, because the majority of the country is in favor of gun control.
>The other undemocratic rule that favors your enemies is the rule that each state has two senators, regardless of population. There are two senators for California (population 36 million) and two for Alabama (population 5 million): California has 7 times the population of Alabama, which means that someone from California (which includes Stanford, UC Berkeley, CalTech, UCLA, lots of Nobel Prize winners, plus Google, Apple, Facebook, Intel, and the whole of Silicon Valley) is 7 times less represented in the Senate than someone from Alabama (which includes... hmmm i can't come up with any major university, high-tech company or even news media... does Alabama contribute anything at all to the future of humankind other than obesity-causing drinks?).

This desu

>does Alabama contribute anything at all to the future of humankind other than obesity-causing drinks?).
based

How can I cry over someone I never loved?

>[Yes, i know, politically incorrect joke: but being politically correct all the time ends up causes the death of thousands of people a year, especially in states like Alabama, so it's about time to tell things as they are, especially in states like Alabama,].

If dubs he dies in september

roll

I prefer Pedo Scaruffi

Attached: innocence lost.jpg (300x168, 5K)

dubs and you die instead

dubs and you have 1 hour to live

dubs and you both die

>implying he is relevant enough that anyone will report on his death

dubs and we all live a happy life

dubs and you all get murdered by scaruffi tomorrow

1 year 3 months since last reviews

Attached: 1449364892433.png (271x222, 161K)

nytimes.com/2006/10/15/arts/15morr.html
nice projekting m8

Dubs and he is already dead

what will he give botomless pit and steroisd
????

4/10

dubs

Dubs and he dies immediately

Roll

yes, unironically

rollerino

>There is no other country where the person who loses the election becomes president

Attached: putin wink.jpg (562x562, 21K)

Alabamian here, we have a good medical school

after all these years I finally realized there was a child in this pic. Fucking lol

He's the type of guy to chuckle and spit on you as you're dying in a gutter from starvation and drug withdrawal, so no.

yes, who will continue his legacy?

Fantano
Duhhhh he's Italian

fpbp

I never liked conan o'brien, so wouldn't care.

dubs and your mom will die tonight

Dubs and Scruffy lives forever

No, because he hasn't added anything good to my life or the lives of people around me, so really he's just another person on a planet full of people slowly dying and fading into nothing.

Now, Brent Dicrescenzo, there's a guy whose death will hurt.

This is how you know this is the fake Crazium. Be aware, fellas.