Why do Whites in the new world(especially latam) dont fuck of and go back to europe? We dont want you here just leave...

Why do Whites in the new world(especially latam) dont fuck of and go back to europe? We dont want you here just leave,and while you are at it take the blacks to Africa too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1M_97Bu_roI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Be Brazilian
>get kidnapped

Because we're gonna rape the shit out of your land bitch

I would, but I don't have a particular country that I would fit into. I wish I could just leave the US and go to Europe and get free welfare.

Them do not complain when blacks and arabs outbreed europeans an other western countries

Dont they have an aging population/breeding problem?why dont the make it easier for those whites in the new world to migrate instead of bringing the arabs and africans?It would solve latam problems as well as europes

Who's complaining? I just said we're gonna rape the ever loving shit out of your gay fucking country

I did

Cheers m8 I am honestly proud of you and would buy you a drink.more new worlders should follow your example

Yeah because of course you're 100% native. Every Brazilian has European and/or African blood, you fucking retard.

>t.south america expert
I am probably more than 90% ameridian,that gives me a much stronger claim on this land than your average white or black brazilian.Only ameridian people with more than 80% ancestry should be able to live here.

So 5 people, Enjoy your ooga booga huts

>and while you are at it take the blacks to Africa too

You hate whites
You hate blacks

Most of south america are mongrels between those two races and natives

who the fuck are you?

Me and about 8 million people.That would also solve our overpopulation problem

Because we run the fucking continent. most of continent's economic wealth is in the hand of whites.

WE IS KANGS

That is why is shit

you couldn't get a bigger picture faggot?

The natives were a bunch of murderous backwards savages until whitey came.
There are far more of us here than you and we're the one who make it worth something, shut up and be happy with modern civilisation.

Do you think you're 100% fucking native? About 5 million natives were present until the Portuguese arrived and brought over 3.5 million African slaves along with them resulting in a country of mutts, similar to every other latam country as you mentioned.

>78922676
the kettle is what color?
the pot is what color?

rocks in the middle of mountains in circles
pyramids

I wish I could leave, seems that my antecessors took the wrong ship and came to this shit land. What you fucking pardos would make to survive when the whites leave? remake the slavery?

Why cant you leave? Take your italian/german passport and just go.You are a citzen of their country after all

>my ancestors took the wrong ship and came to this shit land
>But you whites should get off my ancestors land!

Whoops, wrong br
Sorry mate.

the south, uruguay and argentina belongs to whites

Sorry, but we own this planet. Non-whites are just tools for us to trample over while we milk your land for resources and install puppet governments to further increase our influence. Our technology keeps you complacent and obedient while our economy commands yours, you'd have nothing if we left.

Its not so fucking easy as picking up and moving back to England or I would of.

Oh yes, of course, mass sacrificing of your enemies and own peope is perfectly acceptable if you do it on a pyramid.

You can do whatever you want, I dont care ,as long as you go back to europe it is fine.But I do fell a certain relief knowing That the white race is going to be extinct pretty soon.

Europe is gay

Everything is fucking tiny, made for baby men

only the central american natives were full crazy warmongers
do you even know the story behind the thanks giving day?

I'm sorry, are you saying that the north and central american natives were peaceful, advanced civilisations?
Saying there weren't native tribes who lived to slaughter each other in north america?
Piss of butthurt monkey, this is our land now.

>the central american natives were full crazy warmongers
>are you saying that the north and central american natives were peaceful, advanced civilisations?
>american education

Sure thing, don't forget to give them all your wheels when they leave

Jesus Christ that pic. Why not just kill the dude?

you wouldn't be statistically alive without Europeans in your country, silly ape

>Our land
>Used to be 90% white now it is just barely 60%
>Is going to be replaced by mexicans and blacks in 50 years
>our land
Pigskins are delusional.Now shoosh shoosh go back to you old decrepit continent before the muslins overrun that too.

Least we have education up here.
Mexicans aren't american natives you fucktard.

>Mexicans aren't american natives you fucktard.

lolwut

funny that spain replied to that kek
mexicans are rapechilds, half white.

Literally arrow-chucker mongrels. Don't try to send them back, we don't take damaged goods.

>dont fuck of and go back to europe?
Have you seen Europe right now. At least here they can live as Kings

If you are amerindian the go back to machu picho, wtf are you doing in the amazonas.
brg Im calling the guaranis to deal with you, buddy :^)

Funny coming from Spain considering you're the rapechilds of muslims yourselves

youtube.com/watch?v=1M_97Bu_roI

t. Belloq

>Brasil
>overpopulated

haha ok that and the picture for ants proves this is bait.
fuck of huezil

>The natives were a bunch of murderous backwards
Just because Mexico liked to take out the hearts of their sacrifice while they were still alive it doesn't mean that every body down here did that.

Yeah to be fair, some south american cultures were fine. Mostly just talking shit about central and some northern americans. I'm not against the southern natives.
Just stop, Spain. You're terrible at shitposting, you're just embarrassing yourself.