Why is (((vaccination))) allowed /pol...

Why is (((vaccination))) allowed /pol? Why do people fall for false studies financied by the pharma industry and their huge marketing efforts?

Other urls found in this thread:

cfr.org/interactives/GH_Vaccine_Map/
youtube.com/watch?v=AXiAV3lNmZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because people are emotional and don't understand that weak should die.

I suppose you could argue that vaccines weaken the gene pool? But what exactly do you hate about them so much?

cfr.org/interactives/GH_Vaccine_Map/

They create autists.
"Correlation =/= causation" my fucking ass, they put mercury and fermaldehyde in that shit.

Please kill yourself.

Does mercury and formaldehyde induce autism?

seems like you fell for the false study of anti vaxers. get fuckd faggot

How much are they paying you to say this?

>how to spot a blindly contrarian retard on Sup Forums
Shilling even the most retarded counter-movements simply because it goes against the norm.
There is absolutely no scientific evidence whatsoever that vaccines cause autism.
All it takes is a 2 minute google search to find out that your "demyelination" theory is bullshit.
Fuck off.

Do you understand that part of the reason you are here today and able to shitpost on fukushima's pictureboard is because you received a good dose of vaccines in your first years of life?

20 cents per post. You got me.

Alex jones says otherwise!

Ask any parents with autistic children
They have all been vaccinated

There isn't even a correlation, nigger.

I think he is against vaccination, so he probably does not want to be killed

In contrast to the vaxxer industry, they do not have the money to finance such studies.

Because virtually everyone has been vaccinated.
Also,
>implying there are 0 unvaccinated kids with autism
Reminder that increased autism rates are the same cause as the retard environmentalists who go on about increased cancer rates
>INCREASED DIAGNOSIS
>not to mention that every slightly awkward teenager nowadays is considered autistic
>muh spectrum
Back in the day they would have just called him a drooling retard and moved on.
>why do I bother
>pic related

>Sup Forums userbase.jpg

This is not even bait, it is true.

>Because virtually everyone has been vaccinated.
Nope, there is practically no autism among Amish people. Those few Amish who got autism were also vaccinated.

In addition to my other post, not to mention that parents have children at an older age on average than a couple generations ago.
Having kids when you're older is correlated with essentially all birth defects.
This is for anyone lurking who might actually believe these retarded anti-vaxxer trolls.

Sauce

>practically
You got a source for that senpai?

>Mercury is always bad
there are isotopes. They also don't literally put the element mercury byitself in there. They put a mercury COMPOUND which makes it non toxic. This is basic chemistry
>formaldehyde
Again, anyone with basic chemistry knowledge will know that vaccines don't literally have formaldehyde in there. It's a suffix you moron. What ever you put in front of it changes the nature of the chemical drastically.

Fucking scientifically illiterate burgers.

Big Pharma contempt for safety is the logical end result of the same phenomena at work in the Ford Pinto case.

Really dumbass? This is your evidence? Look, I'd love to see solid evidence for the case, but this shit ain't it.

You know, to LIVE. Why do you think you haven't died of polio? Why do you think the world hasn't been decimated by disease again? Even if there was hard evidence that vaccines cause problems, and there never will be, its the lesser evil. Risk your kid getting autism or risk your kid catching small pox and suffering to death

it's myth. Just do some quick google searches on it.

Please offer a plausible, much less substantiated, alternative explanation for the eradication of polio.

this desu

It turns out that exposure to thimerosal-containing vaccines can result in adverse neurodevelopmental outcomes

Their obesity and diabete is responsible of the retards they produced, not the few shots their kids got at 2 months.

Anti-vaxxers are as retarded as flat earthers.

Hahaha, it is not a myth - this result makes the pharma industry nervous. Because it cannot be what should not be. They spread extreme misinformation to weaken the result that Amish are practically autism free.

One of those first results I get from google is this anti-white feminist site Jezebel which is titled "Dammit, Stop Using the Amish as an Excuse Not to Vaccinate Your Kids" - this alone is proof to not trust vaxxers.

It was asked for a correlation you cuck

>American education

Let's just ignore that we've been getting better and better at identifying and diagnosing autism, you fucking aspie.

It's because the rest of the population is vaccinated, you dumb fucking nigger. They can't fall ill if nobody is carrying the disease. Are you a migrant or does Norway really have people as stupid as third world inbreds?

Fuck off, soulless chink

Falling for bait.

That has to be the loosest correlation you could have possibly come up with.

I don't want to die from some filthy nig nog virus

>Let's just ignore that we've been getting better and better at identifying and diagnosing autism, you fucking aspie.
Every year? Hahahahahahahahaha, you are so dumb! This false explanation would only apply to data long time ago, but not to the one of the recent few years, where we have also a strong increase of autism!

Poe's law. Sup Forums does actually have people retarded to be complete anti-vaccers with some serious Dunning-Kruger going on.

You know why you never saw these people in your streets ?
Because they are vaccinated.

You consume more mercury by eating fishes every month than with a shot, not all vaccines have thiosermal btw.

>Every year
Can you fucking read? The data skips all over the fucking place. Even if we go with your illiteracy, we are still learning more about autism every day.

Fucking downy nigger

Polio doesn't even exit anymore. And sure SOME vaccines are important, but most of them are not and it causes autism.

Please leave my country and go live among non-vaccinated savages in the Congo.

>I agree.

We should just throw them into the water. The ones that can swim remain.

I learn more about autism even when I read your post. However, there is not anywhere such a substantial change in defnintion and methods of diagnosis that can explain the strong increase of autism of the last few years. Also, those who create such statistics usually consider such things. Thus, this is just a false explanation to deceive the mentally weak into believing autism rate has not increased.

>You know why you never saw these people in your streets ?
But instead we have these guys on the street (1 out of 48 in the US, that is about 2%):
youtube.com/watch?v=AXiAV3lNmZM

Fuck off you autistic clown

you can't be this stupid , please kill yourself

>Also, those who create such statistics usually consider such things
Fucking sources you nignog

They are scientists, they do not just create some fancy diagrams

Bottom line to be anti-vax, right here.

Vaccinations promote the spread of unfit genes throughout the human population, allowing people who would otherwise be dead to flourish...

...until the vaccinations aren't available anymore...

Says someone from Serbia, from one of the most uneducated countries

13 posts by this id , either a really commited troll or just really stupid 16 year old

>unironically being anti-vaccine
This board should be deleted jesus christ.

I don't understand why people think it's alright for the government to mandate that I inject a foreign body into myself.

So now you're just making shit up. I'm done with you, fucking autismo.

So that we all don`t get diseases you retard, would you let your child play with a loaded gun just because it says "well I don`t think its alright for you to tell me what to do"

Tell ya what, you can be anti-vac all you want, but do it in a remote country, far away from normal people. That way, we won't have to clean up after you die from polio and the pox.

Are you seriously this retarded? It's not about you, it's about people around you, you narcissistic fuck.

It's possible to build up a natural immunity to shit anyway. In my personal opinion, it's all part of the plan to dumb us down.

so explain to me why I don't know anyone with severe autism yet everyone I know is vaccinated?

I created the thread, thus I am naturally intrested in the topic. 13 is your IQ by the way.

Yes, take some vaccines and enjoy your autism like a good goy! :) Good luck!

Maybe because autists stay at home and have no friends?

>Autism does not exist, it is a conspiracy theory

so all of us that went to school are the minority. Are you trying to tell me there is a sea of autists floating around my city undetected?

I saw my friends infant go from a happy normal baby to an autist in literally in 2 days. The child had a severe fever right after the shots. This was in 1995.A new shot was introduced that year in the us and the nurses at the hospital scared the shit out of the mother telling her horror stories about old diseases. They shotgunned all of them back to back. The family was poor and the mom was on medicaid and the hospital did not want them there in the first place. Afterwards,the kid could not focus on anything and could not sit still...head shaking almost constant, whining crying... Fucking sad! I saw articles later about recalls later for large amounts of mercury. The kid grew up to be a messed up adult. Grandma has to watch him.

Can't even fucking spell

Please catch whooping cough and don't go to the hospital.

no denying that the shots from 20 years a go were shocking, medicine improves over time

>A baby acts like a baby
Must be autism, right? Vaccination schedule aligns with period of normal colic.

autism exists because your mommy couldnt lay off the bottle while she was pregnant with you

go ask your pillhead mom why youre so fucking retarded im sure shell have an answer

Anti-wax, SJW, intersectionality, wearing your shoes indoors and felching, are things I would never have known existed if it weren't for the Internet and Americans.

I always wondered about one thing. Lets say that you are right, and goverment is really making people autistic by vaccinations. Now, what would what would the goverment get from that? I mean, what do you get by having autists in your population?

Population control.

So how about we discuss something locally like the bird flu panic that caused our government to buy several million vaccines and have mass vaccinations for every citizen.
What a fucking waste of money.
Only weak cunts and old farts has ANY use for it.
Still they implored us all to stand in queue to get vaccinated.
I didn't, not because I'm a paranoid anti-vax idiot, but it was a horrible waste of my time and would disrupt me from jerking off.

How does having 1 autist in 88 people ( )help with its control?

That 1-88 becomes a lot when taken out of billions of people.

HELL SEGER KAMRAT!

1/10

Bait has to be at least semi believable, no one is actually this stupid.

Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and say that you're retarded. Plenty of people can contribute to society without having some immunity to polio.

By your same logic, there should be no medicine whatsoever and anyone who gets sick should just die because they're too weak. Break your leg? Your inferior bones shouldn't get a cast. Get stabbed in the face? If your body can't fend off the bacteria, you deserve to die of sepsis.

If you wanted to stop the spread of unfit genes you'd be better off sterilizing the lower end of the population. Oh and then kill yourself too for being retarded.

I bet you're the same jackass that would come into work with the stomach flu and give it to all of your coworkers.

Yeah, what they said.

Yeah, but thats not what i meant, i was trying to ask how do autists help goverment to control population.

Oh and I don't think it's outright required, it's just to use any sort of public facility where you or a child could be exposed to these diseases, you have to be vaccinated first.

Some children are unable to receive vaccines due to allergies or whatnot, and we'd rather not let you roam around in there spreading germs all over the place to get them sick.

Nothing at all.

They might even start a beta up-reeeeee-sing.

the guy who made that study about the autism was after shekels. He forged the data so that he could get big $$$ from whatever law firm the parents of some kids were using to sue big pharma.

Everyone itt is retarded, you're all acting like Indian durkhadurks who think it's a normal part of growing up to have polio.

Oh wait nope just figured it out. The betas rebel against the perceived alphas. The alphas they are attacking are nowhere near the actual ruling class alphas. Therefor, the autistic betas act as a distraction to the lower-alphas who pose a threat to the ruling alphas.

How does that sound?

What if it already began? Maybe thats why theres so many school shootings.

No. Idiots just hear scary chemicals and draw their own conclusions.

There's more formaldehyde in a banana than in vaccines lol. Bananas give autism confirmed, just look at chimps, I'm sure they'd act differently if they didn't eat autism inducing bananas all the time

2/10 bait I replied

That little black kid in the back WANTS to get shot.