Fuck this country

Fuck this country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JincoQiWTmU
youtu.be/PzqcUK3dwWQ
transparency.org/cpi2015?gclid=Cj0KEQjwncO7BRC06snzrdSJyKEBEiQAsUaRjBa7thYP5hQ8z0Igk5YhRK5nnc8k4ACR46-qw3q0j5AaAlhH8P8HAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At this point we get what we deserve

both hillary and trump are retarded and I feel sorry for every single american

What magazine?

>Campaigning like any other democrat president
What's the problem here?

Are you sure this is not satire?

fuck off shill.

Trump is a fucking god.

>One of us

youtube.com/watch?v=JincoQiWTmU

What magazine is this shit in?

>She sacrifices to molech
>Just like us!

> She drinks water just like us

That's nice to care about people that don't even think about you. Shows how important your country is

It's an american magazine, what do you think?

Look guys, she's totally a human and not a soulless power-hungering monster!

She murders people, just like the target audience of that magazine.

>poster=country
literal Sup Forums tier autism

She is human just like us.

>literally every shot, she looks disgusted and bored
It's like a fucking parody, holy shit.

Cuck this fun tree

US Weekly

I'm not sure of anything anymore

Oh yes.

I feel as though trump supporters are more in denial then shillary shills. The general election is going to be stolen you know that right?

And most of Italy's politicians are awfully corrupt, pot meet kettle.

Not like Obama right, he's such a great president I mean really he's done no wrong right?...........

Just like Brexit right?

I like how they have to give exact dates for shit normies do on a regular basis (eat ice cream, drink with friends, shop for produce).

never said it but this time either candidate looks a lot worse than obongos

irrelevant and not true anyway

youtu.be/PzqcUK3dwWQ

>she picks produce...just like us

Obesity rates say otherwise...

>Hello, fellow humans

Who thought this was a good idea? Hillary has proven to be so completely out of touch, I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't the scum of the earth.

yep

yes sir

the eternal kikes destroy yet another civilization

it's been a sweet yet short run.

Thanks for all the things you have given us

and especially thanks for all the things you havent given us.

Despair is pointless. The only way Trump can win is if we meme him info office with high energy.

heh man i am the smartest of these peasants because i just dismiss them BOTH

Reptilian humanoids

>europoor
>mattering
UK leaving the the rest of europe hardly matters to the globalist you cunt. America is the real prize. I can't wait to see you trump cunts in november crying wolf of election fraud.

never stated or implied that tbf

Neither of them are really great, it's just Hillary/Bernie are orders of magnitude worse.

Well look like the medias choose her.
She is your next president.

well it's just a little embarrassing, isn't it.

So out of touch it makes me cringe.

>irrelevant
Don't throw stones from glass houses

>not true
transparency.org/cpi2015?gclid=Cj0KEQjwncO7BRC06snzrdSJyKEBEiQAsUaRjBa7thYP5hQ8z0Igk5YhRK5nnc8k4ACR46-qw3q0j5AaAlhH8P8HAQ
Italy has the worst corruption in europe, barring some balkan and not EU Eastern European states.

>yes goyim, obey the media!
Pierre must not have been following the republican primaries

Dude what

This implies she's not even human

>muh trump

I am a fortune teller. did you know that

And the future reads that trump will be assassinated.

so no, he wont be getting into "office", sorry

no great orange dictator for murka

How do you do, fellow kids?

Look and be amazed, hairless apes, as the chosen candidate shows emotion AND picks what to eat! Is it not amazing?

>UK leaving the the rest of europe hardly matters to the globalist you cunt.
Spoken like a true Ameritard that doesn't have an international political perspective beyond his country.

public secotr=/=politicians

We have A LOT of problems and corruption is one of them, but it's a blown up issue tbf

>""Just like us""
>This is the best they can find

THAT IS RIGHT, HU-MAN, SHE CONSUMES FOOD WITH HER HUMAN NORBLEX.

>ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
>ONE OF US

Oh Jesus... It wasn't to bad until I saw the "she's just like us!" Thing right in the middle of the fucking page. It's like a fucking childrens book

She reads maps like a fucking grandmother

>Hilldawg pretending she isn't the ultimate soulless plutocrat
lmao
She's probably never seen in person any of the subhumans she wants to import into the country

Dare I say it's a stab at irony? Seems it to me.

This is made for very stupid people

She looks really confused by that tomato, is it possible she is little bit senile?

>She's just like us, a human being! Incredible!

>She's also really good at fucking killing people

is this a joke? it sounds almost like satire.

>look, she toasted with a guinness.

Hillary breathes like us!

DRUMPF BTFO HOW CAN Sup Forums EVER RECOVER?

Normally she toasts with human blood.

God damn I love sweets.

Nigger selecting the right produce is an art
if you just carelessly pluck away like some kind of vagrant you'll end up with half-rotten fruits and vegetables in a day's time

Why would anyone produce this collage? This would only make sense in an Onion spread.

Just look at the "she picks produce!" photo. Somebody in the Hillary campaign organized an event where Hillary Clinton goes shopping, and invited the entire press to watch her select tomatoes in a shitty small town in New Hampshire. They aren't allowed to ask questions, they can only watch. When the journalists get back to their place of work, they have about 100 pictures of her bagging 3 tomatoes, sniffing a cantaloupe, and holding up strawberries to check for mold. Amazing.
Tomorrow they will rush over to Ohio to watch John Kasick eat 2/3 of a burger before the remainder of the burger falls back on his plate to join the grease which is dripping from his chin. Did you know? Hillary Clinton also consumes nutrient material

the only way he can win is start thinking before he posts or says something. if it's not too late already.

he had the best poll numbers after he managed to unify the party and weeks later he suddenly comes up with stupid shit like the judge-thing or his statement after orlando.

not sure if he'll recover from that.

if that was trump drinking beer with a newborn baby in a bar sjw's would be out in full force...

>When you're so elitist that you have to prove you're human
topkek

that must be satire

fucking kek

I hope this works...

Wait can we actually spread this around and trick people into skipping their votes?

Jesus who is running her campaign? Some sort of marketing exec from the 30s?

millenial logic.

Hillary comes off as even more of a robot than Mitt "Ain't dreadin' the 47" Romney ever did. At least Rom Com was up front about his hatred for the non ruling class.

HILLARY

>SHE SELLS STATE SECRETS TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER

>SHE RUINS THE LIVES OF LITTLE GIRLS THAT HER HUSBAND HAS RAPED

>SHE ILLEGALLY INVADES AND DESTROYS NATIONS

>SHE EARNS $200.000 PER HOUR
SHE IS JUST LIKE US

interesting pepe, burgerfam.

kek

>those names
kek

They're both objectively bad choices.

Thanks Austbro, also betting 50 of my (You)'s he's British.

Fucking Christ I have the same Guinness glass that faggot is drinking from. Look at that motherfucker, his butthole spasming as he thinks about how awesome it will be to tell everyone at the progressive blog headquarters how he was so close to Hillary that he could smell the preteen's Bill raped.

haaahahahah oh wow

lol is it so obvious?

>She breaths oxygen through her neck gills just like a real human.

>Her abdomen is filled with real human organs, including three spleens!

>She keeps her scales well polished to look like real human skin, just like you!

>Her late husband's reanimated Android corpse has decaying flesh, just like real human bodies that litter her hibernation chamber.

Yeah. Trump might cause WW3 though, I mean he is pretty much the epitome of the cartoon "evil capitalist". If I was in America I don't think I could even vote.

Why exactly does everyone here think Obama has been bad? He hasn't done much. He's issued less executive orders than Bush, we recovered from a Recession on his watch, unemployment has fallen, and we've been pretty stable as a nation since. Social issues are rising in the media, but day to day life for much of us hasn't really changed. I don't actually see feminists on my day to day routine, and I don't deal with niggers either?

Does the rest of Sup Forums all live in Detroit in a feminist neighborhood or something?

>no trumpen reich
Kurwa

Go fucking cook my spaghetti, bitch. Go make my noodles. MADE IN USA.

>irony
>America
>US Weekly

Let's rejoin the Brits.

>He's issued less executive orders than Bush

Bush wasn't erasing the US-Mexico border and least of all wasn't giving citizenship to 4 million illegal immigrants because "its the right thing to do".

start with them!

Underrated post

#Texit #Calexit #SayNoToHilary

>14
She looks 60 what the fuck is wrong with you Britbongs?