When you realize everything you could have accomplished in your time as a NEET but you chose to post on Sup Forums and...

>When you realize everything you could have accomplished in your time as a NEET but you chose to post on Sup Forums and play videogames instead

Years of my life... wasted...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cbBkAdNc88w.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's you endgame?

I don't know

Bump.

Literally me. I wish my father was a millionaire so i could have everything and never have to work.

is not a lot of money

With our luck he'd be a millionaire and not share shit let's be honest here :(

Chad-tier realization

What makes you think you could accomplish anything ? If you chose neeting instead of being a man (which is more fun) is because you are a beta to begin with

>I wish my father was a millionaire so i could have everything and never have to work.
>Implying it's that simple
>implying any millionaire dad is going to let you sit on your ass and give you money
Yoi have no idea..

Point was that if I spent ANYWHERE near the same amount of time on Sup Forums/vidya id be incredibly proficient by now.

1000 hours spent on Sup Forums = literally nothing to show for it

1000 hours spent learning programming EVEN if you're high/drunk and below average IQ = actually something you can show for it. Same with any other activity. I cant think of a thing more useless than posting/browsing here.

Yeah but you chose Sup Forums because the other things were boring you and since no one in your family nor friend could make that shit interesting for you, there would be no reason for you to spend your time on that shit.

Just let the past go and focus on your future mannnnnn

ANOTHER

I'm in a NEET position currently after a several years of being normal after some time of being NEET before.

Trust me you need an actual social circle, schedules, and routines to get shit like that done. People to impress or talk to, goals to fulfill, it's not shallow it's how 95% of humanity functions

It's ok, your life is finite anyway.

sell weed already

That's exactly what makes it so bad. If my life was infinite I could spend 5, 10 years as a NEET - no big deal, got another few million! But no, im wasting my only life on this bs.

What are you talking about? Im saying I could have used my time as a neet better. Like the comics with the smug Pepe who reads books and studies all day as a neet.

I'm in (kind of) a similar situation, I used the time to reflect on myself and learned a lot of stuff and lifted during my NEET years, but now I am anti-social as fuck and still have no idea what my job end game is. Only a very small idea.

>im wasting my only life on this bs.
then stop

REEEEEEE

im sure dad will give you a small loan of 500k to get you up and going

i fuckinghate you canada cucks, i really hate leaf posters on Sup Forums they literally complain that they are too lazy when theres people in the world wishing they had those chances at life while they bust their ass working day and night. fuck you retard and i hope a truck end your sad piss of a story you call life.

But our lives are soooooo hard

Life in the third world is literally easy mode. Try walking in our shoes for some time and you'll see that.

you joke but that autistic neet leaf really pisses me off complaining about his comfy life and making threads for attention. why doesnt he just do something about it?

Sup Forums helps me improve my english a lot.

Because I realize the cruel humour here. I know how easy life is but I do nothing with it. I realize that with slight effort I can turn my life around almost entirely in 6-12 months but I still procrastinate it for no reason on something I dont even enjoy anymore

For me it's only harmed my English, harmed my logical thinking, harmed my ability to focus, wasted my time, filled my brain with bullshit negative thought patterns and more.

I know there's people like bill gates or elon musk who can work for a long time so I should be able to work even half that time uninterrupted. I know that many of the "big name" companies in America were started by poor immigrants or people who had bad circumstances.

But when it comes down to it I simply dont have the will, or the strength to dedicate effort.

youtu.be/cbBkAdNc88w.

Have you considered learning a language like Spanish? Or French if you don't already know it?
You can do it while shitposting.

No because I have no use for these languages. There is no practical value for me to learn them.