Here's a question for the men and women on Sup Forums

Here's a question for the men and women on Sup Forums.
Why don't the British rally up and go into no go zones and fight the anti-European immigrants?
Why attack Polish migrants?
I understand the reasoning behind Polish hatred, however, they should be keeping the aggressive southern immigrants in check. Also, I understand that EU want's hordes of immigrants for socioeconomic and political reasons. Also, I know that the law is crooked for immigrant. E.g. They can't attack you but you can't attack them.

So tldr, why don't the British,matter of fact, all the countries effected by mass migrants, fight aggressive immigrants in no-go zones?

>women on Sup Forums

Newfag

Because Western men are fucking beta pussies indoctrinated with the false song of globalism and anti-nationalism.

>Closed minded virgins on Sup Forums
No new fag lad, Ive been around since 07

nice meme arrows, kid

Cause they're fucking idiots like the football fans in France

Kinda sad eh? I mean, western men have been brainwashed to believe that being white is a bad thing.

It's really easy to have men that actually stand up for themselves in confrontational situations..Once the average western man does this, political snakes will find it much harder continue their oppression.

>Britain
>Red

Have you been living under a rock for the past week, mate?

Still red to me if you can't step into a no-go zone M8!

The fire is rising though, brother. I believe that Europe is salvable. I'm convinced the EU will fall and nationalism will rise and protect the family structure, our race, etc.

Sup Forums is so deluded about Ireland.

We're one of the most cucked countries in Europe.

Why is my country red? U retarded?

I can feel it brother. However, this won't happen on its own. As we speak there a literally millions of men living in fear,brainwashed. I suggest being more confident in public, giving other fallen brothers a good role model, and ultimately, hope. Hope for all of Europe.

Hey, I'm not too sure about the situations in Ireland atm. However, I have a few Irish friends and they are proud and unafraid to stand up for common human rights. I hope you brothers can fix your issues.

still taking in thousands from the commonwealth, same would happen to France even if they left

benefits of being a former Empire lad

I didn't make the image.

Also you were never white.

Why is not this not being discussed?! I hope there is no dark intentions behind this, I really do. Because my people have been psychologically oppressed and tormented for years. If you support white genocide, just remember you are not safe.

>white people
>slav nations, pseudo turks and a potato farmer
Unless Real Europe migrates to Western Asia, these countries will never be white.

Are you serious? Why can't white people stay in their OWN countries and work the creases out of their political fabric.

Why?

We should focus our resources on jews, traitors and crazy marxists within our systems.

Once they are gone the arabs will be easy to deal with.

It's very simple.
Why in the USA's earlier years did the Irish and blacks clash with each other?

They were competing for the same station in life, the same work and lived close to each other.

These are lower class people beating up the polish because they both compete for the same thing. A lower class brit is not competing with arab or african immigrants for the same shit.

>Are you serious?
Of course I'm serious.
>Why can't white people stay in their OWN countries
Have you ever said that to africans, arabs, slavs, asians, or everyone else who comes to white countries for free cash?

Polska.

Nice dubs. Honestly, If people dropped the self-centered narcissistic attitudes, then parasites will slowly fall of and die.

Nothing wrong with wanting a good and free country for your people. Remember that.

hmmm, meyk yu fink

>Sup Forums
>Political violence
Pick one.