Alan Greenspan says Scotland will leave the U.K

This just happened.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3660320/NON-EU-slaps-Sturgeon-SNP-leader-dramatically-announces-wants-immediate-discussions-STAY-EU-humiliated-Brussels-says-No-s-not-works.html
standard.co.uk/business/markets/the-cheering-story-of-a-retailer-s-majestic-progress-6536770.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4ty5DNC2dIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My gf is from Scotland and she thinks the same.

It's all about who it benefits. For the UK, the EU didn't pay into them. But for Scotland it helped them a lot. So, they are probably better off leaving the UK, becoming independent, and rejoining the EU.

Why does everyone in those islands hate each other so much. Is it just jealousy of the british that drives irish and scottish hate? where do the welsh play into this?

I could've told you that, Alan.

Will the EU accept Scotland though?

How long until kek intervenes?

No.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3660320/NON-EU-slaps-Sturgeon-SNP-leader-dramatically-announces-wants-immediate-discussions-STAY-EU-humiliated-Brussels-says-No-s-not-works.html

Nope. No special treatment for scotland if we do leave, back of the EU queue.

That's if their application for membership isn't already veto'd by spain and belgium.

The Welsh don't hate anyone

In Northern Ireland it's only plastic paddies who hate Britain, most people want to stay in

While the Scots hate us because of how patriarchal and oppressive we are, and because we refused to take in 1 billion refugees last year

Lol we are mad you want the rite to kick brownags out of your country. So we are taking our toys and going home. God the west is a joke.

Just give them an autonomous region filled with haggis and sheep.

Problem solved.

Not sure why they would, EU doesn't need anymore dole scroungers

Learn what British means before using the term

Notice how the Jew uses your tendencies to fight with each other to break you when you act like a bad goy.

lol UK cucks destroy their own country and possibly destroy the EU and the Western system in the process. Payback is a bitch perfidious Albion fags.

You must not member the tater famine m9. The funny thing is that DNA tests show that all of those brit island morons are genetically identical. - NY times 2007

And? It's been already said, that if you dare to leave, Spain, Belgium and maybe others, will veto Scotland membership in EU. Also, we all know, that scots are dependant on UK money.

Nope never. Spain would veto it because it would encourage catalonia to declare independence and apply to join the eu too.

Oy vey!

Brit means nothing m9. It is England nao

Spain will absolutely prevent them from gaining independence and then accession into the EU. Maybe if they had to go through the entire process of entry but will the EU even be around by then?

>(((Alan)))

it's always the same, this sounds 100% jewish to me.

The EU has told them that they have to leave the UK first, and then they can re-apply for EU membership.

Nope. No special treatment and the part most Scottish are ignoring is that they don't fucking meet the requirements for joining the EU.

(((Greenspan))) promoted the policies that caused the financial crash of 2008/09 and failed to give any warning signs of impending failure.

Who the fuck cares what this Shylock has to say?!

Yeah and Texas will leave the US of A.

30 minutes

The EU of 2026

lol one of my high school teachers told us about when he was a wee lad how he and his friends got in trouble for chucking pennies on the ground in front of the jewish kids to see if they'd pick them up or not.

Scotland fuck off, fuck off Scotland. ...well I actually like the Scottish, just not Alex fucking Salmond and Nicola fucking Sturgeon

OY VEY

some old jew says scotlands leavin so it must be true

Im Scottish and i cant be fucked with all this again i would vote remain im sick of the SNP plus they got a lower share of the vote in the last election.

LOL...send your teacher an anonymous e-mail linking this WEBM.

I hope we are not that retarded...

Wouldn't Spain trying to veto Scotland's EU application just embolden Basque and Catalonian separatists, saying the anti-separatists are hysterical?

I don't think Rajoy would be that retarded.

That veto only applied while The UK was still in the EU.

give this man a medal

She claims they won't, but they'd try. They'd just end up on their own, which is still better then being part of the UK if the UK is not in the EU - their general opinion.

>For the UK, the EU didn't pay into them
Bull fucking shit we paid much more than the UK and hat 1/3 of their benefits since they were special kids

that's the trick though, the UK still is in the EU and the Scottish need to get this done before art.50 is activated.

not that they will succeed but this is why the Scottish are in such a rush.

He's wrong. In a few years there won't be an EU for Scotland to join. Scotland is staying in the UK.

the Scottish will only attempt this when they are 100% sure it will work (joining the EU)

How could it have come to this? Who started "globalization" and the NWO project? The media has no answers. Forever a mystery...

((Greenspan)) is a crooked banker and a crooked economist whose bullshit was directly responsible for near collapse of the global economy. Fuck that steaming pile. Also the Scots have been shouting about MUH FREEDOM like the South shouts about how WILL RISE AGAIN!

>Scotland (land of hte cucks) leaves us
>they can't get into the EU
>they are beyond fucked, FAR worse than the UK currently
>world turns to laughing at them rather than the UK

Yes please

((((GREENGOLDKIKEBERGSHECKELSTEINSPAN)))

HE'S A SECRET JEW METHINKS

Fuck off Mehmet. Alan Greenspan has been a bro since the 70s

UK was a net contributor to the EU which means that Scotland would receive more if the UK didn't also have to subside Greece and similar indolent countries.

Yes, would embolden separatists, but it still would be unconstitutional to declare that kind of referendum, the spanish constitution doesn't approve it, so... EU is not a big player here (i'm not saying that doesn't count a little, though)
Brexit is going to fuck spanish economy a little bit, so i think it would be against our economic interest to veto it.

One of my favorite 15 seconds of Top Gear was when they went to Scotland and then stood around making fun of the Scots picking flowers or whatever out of a publicly-funded field for a living like a bunch of rat gypsies.

Scotland leaving UK would be good for England, less left wing voters, no more Scottish prime ministers like Tony Blair and the barnett formula would be scrapped, in fact London should go as well as it will mean even less left wing voters.

Noice! Remove Turkey and we're good

Greenspan should've been in jail a long time ago.

IF GERMONEY LOST ALL THE DEAD WEIGHT FROM THE EU THE EURO WOULD BE TRADING AT LIKE $3.50

THEY DON'T WANT THIS THOUGH, THEY NEED TO EXPORT VOLKSWAGENS

Why do they need to export the wagons that are meant for the volks?

>Alan Greenspan says Scotland will leave the U.K.

And nothing of value was lost.

What are the requirements?

>all the lefties leave
>UK becomes conservative forever

Just as an aside, Greenspan has never once in his failed career made an accurate prediction of any sort: standard.co.uk/business/markets/the-cheering-story-of-a-retailer-s-majestic-progress-6536770.html (scroll down to "Now vampire squid Goldman' writer wraps tentacles around Greenspan".)

>alan greenspan can't even predict the past
>a chapter on the former chairman of the Federal Reserve entitled The Biggest Asshole in the Universe

He might be right; it'll be a new experience for him.

Once they have another referendum...
If they vote leave...
Once they manage to actually leave UK...
Then they can apply to the EU...
Then after a few years....
The EU will consider them...
And if nobody blocks it...
Then they can become a member.
Then they can start getting free gibs me dat.

but do the scottish actually manufacture anything? all they have is the oil afaik.

> Thinking Scotland leaving the UK is a bad thing when in fact it's a good thing since it means less left wing voters for England and Wales

> Not supporting the destruction of the UK. The destruction of the UK would be very good for England, the UK was formed by Scotland remember?

> Supporting the UK and EU instead of an England, Cornwall and Wales union.

> Supporting this current "western system" where immigration is out of control

Have you heard the term Canadian bro "Sometimes you need to burn this world to the ground for a better world to emerge."

youtube.com/watch?v=4ty5DNC2dIg

kek, yeah I saw that also. They really are doom and gloom, eh?

implying they'll let the UK leave the EU

also greenspan almost singlehandedly destroyed the US economy forever

Why would Belgium veto it?

>The UK will be saved by Spain

for example a minimal budget deficit.

Something that is unachievable for them in the next 20 years or so.

The Scottish are grumpy because they thought they could get the best of both worlds by voting No to leave the UK, but then electing nothing but SNP 6 months later, and now they're realising no one's putting up with their shit.

"Let England expect that every man will do his duty."

> Horatio Nelson's final command is less pedantic than you

>Greenspan lecturing anyone
>anyone unironically listening to his advice

it's like you want your life to be based upon bad decisions

Where does this leave the Queen?

If they split from us and join EU again , they can't have the queen, they will have to get fucked on that score.

my favourite 30minutes of top gear was when they went to texas and made fun of the hillbillies and then got chased out of the state by a bunch of inbreds.

shit was golden.

Fuck off nigger, Greenspan is the one that pioneered low interest rates which destroyed the economy

That was to the North of Texas and IIRC to the East as well, but yeah that was hilarious.

I like that there are various kinds of parts of this country where people will put you back in your place for being a dick.

>all these Scottish liberals getting upset and saying that you're not actually for Scotland if you want to leave

The most literal instance of a No True Scotsman Fallacy I've ever seen.