DUDE TIME STOP! LMAO

>DUDE TIME STOP! LMAO
>DUDE PLANE SWITCH! LMAO

Holy shit this is worse than the first, and I didn't watch the first one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQJlxwwTGPk
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=nowyouseeme2.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the card passing scene was one of the most retarded things i've seen in a film in a very very long time.

it's like it's trying to be as cool and smooth as oceans eleven or something but it makes no fucking sense at all.

>NYSM
>unbelievable but physically possible trickery and a dash of subtle persuasion

>NYSM2
>fuck da laws of fisiks n sheeit magic be real dawg

Yeah, but at the end of NYSM they literally became wizards, so magic was real in number 2.

Didn't they literally jump off a building and turn into money in the first one? The tricks were not believable at all.

This

Now You See Me
Now You Don't

>physically possible
Theres possible, and then theres fucking bullshit user. A good number of those "tricks" would require a ludicrous amount of luck because that car death fake out for instance should not have worked. Also Ruffalo's "twist" was fucking stupid. user here is right, its hardly justified with the stunts they pull

in the trailer for 2 they jump down a laundry chute in NY and end up in China? is this explained?

Literally all tricks are explained

how then?

Yes. They were drugged by Harry Potter when they jumped in the chute with gases, then transported to China while knocked out.

Can someone explain this scene to me? Why do they pass the card AFTER they get searched to someone who is about to get searched? It makes no sense.

Dude look at this cool CG and turn your brain off lmao

Maybe the worst movie I've ever seen.

They did exactly this same "trick" in The Incredible Burt Wonderstone and it was supposed to be ludicrous and retarded in that. The writers were so lazy and retarded they just ripped off shit from a movie that came out 3 years ago.

You know how in the first film they built a replica of the bank vault beneath the stage?
It's like that, they built a replica of china at the end of the chute

This. The trick is supposed to be stupid. Forgetting the numerous lawsuits if anyone found out, or worse, a medical complication, everyone would get wise seeing how they just lost 3 hours of time. I feel like drugs, like hacking, get too much leeway in fiction these days

I watched it on HBO. It was fun. Which is all you can ask for.

You could ask for it to be well written fun?

these movies are shit, I thought like the magic would be realistic or at least explainable.

I think its funny that they just straight up replaced the chick though.

Also a twin brother, is this a 1960s sitcom?

>movie about magicians
>uses CGI instead of sleight of hand

How did they fuck up the title of the movie so horribly?

Now You See Me 2? Fucking really?

Did they completely forget the phrase that the first movie's title is clearly based on?

Why did the new woman who joined the group say "finally a woman in the horsemen", when she was replacing a woman who was already in the horseman? The horseman were sexist for having an all male group in the three seconds that lapsed between the time the first woman left and the new woman came?

The earth is flat, they dug a hole that leads to China.

Even I think these movies are bullshit

The first one was fun, this one was just stupid. Also by making genius niggaman into a good guy, they basically invalidated the entire plot of the first movie

because fuck drumpf

You need to watch this movie the same way you watch something Nicolas Cage is in.

how can they dig a hole to china is its across the sea?

yeah but we don't know who "you" are

drunk, stoned and depressed?

I thought that about the first one.

If I ever end up seeing this one it'll be through sheer morbid curiosity of how it can actually manage to be worse

Are they still doing a third one?

Quetin Beck

youtube.com/watch?v=LQJlxwwTGPk

Is this the best movie scene of the decade?

There are 4 Horsemen so you know they are going to want to do 4 films now, because it's like poetry.

Also NYSM2 pulled in almost 350 million dollars. Millennial loved it. My 19 year old cousin told me she thought it was "even better than the first one".
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=nowyouseeme2.htm

This scene could've been so much better, embarrassing desu

You need to see the second one. Don't pay for it. But you've gotta see it. Be prepared...

But the characters in NYSM are just thoroughly unlike-able, smug, arseholes.

As dumb as Nick Cage movies usually are, the characters he plays are at least broadly personable

seriously how did he make water fly

jews learn how to do it in special synagogue schools

>TIME STOP
Hol up is this a motherfucking JoJo reference?

because they knew the detector would go off or something

steam

I felt like this lasted at least 20 minutes.

There's a trick you can do with a strobe light and water droplets falling at a known rate to make it look like the water droplets aren't moving or are moving up. It wouldn't work with a rain machine unless he spent a fuckload of time making sure all the droplets fell at the same constant rate.