Get attacked because of my nationality almost every time I post, very rude and completely unprovoked

>get attacked because of my nationality almost every time I post, very rude and completely unprovoked
>see daily threads dedicated to hating my country for no reason

It doesn't feel like banter anymore

>denmark
literally who

Fuck off moose-murderer

all countries bully each other here

lol nobody cares about your country

not in these proportions there's like 3-4 danish posters here at most, there's no basis for all the hate that we get.

Try being non-white on Sup Forums you whiny bitch, then you know real asshurt.

I was expecting a burger or leaf, possibly poo in loo.

this

fuck you op dirty wh*Tie

Why does it bother you?
Not trying to be mean I just wanna legitimately know if it hurts you

Stop murdering the sacred moose and apologise

kek try having my flag.

op is not white he is greek
you are turkish subhuman

Danes used to be insufferable here. Only recently you people started behaving but it's too late. I guess you are going to get de poo treatment any day now

I have literally no idea what you're talking about, we don't even have moose here

You are all attention whores who pushed the UMA meme even more than that argie did

Some Danish guy went to Norway and killed a white moose that was somewhat of a local celebrity there.

Not me.

And why is that....

>I have literally no idea what you're talking about

No worries, Iceland is here for you

shut up wh*Tey

You Danish are alright.
I`m glad your country if any, owned mine (parts ) for a bit. Shame about the humilation of loosing most your European land and being irrelevent now. But its for the best trust me.
One of the best countries in europe/10

thanks man

Stockholm syndrome much?

Those were the nazipardos from /luso/. There's a guy in there who says stuff like "the country needs to be shamed" and other shit like that.

At this time all the normie wageslaves get off work and spend the precious little time they have off working to vent on Sup Forums with aggressive shitposting.

Nah I just shitpost at work and then spend the evening having dinner with my gf and playing videogames

Don't worry. The leaf-bullying was super bad here just a few months ago and now I hardly get harassed at all. People will eventually move on to some other country to bully.

At least you're not black, Indian, or turk
t. half Somali-Paki muslim

And it was and still is (super) justified

Americans and Brazilians get the most shitposting here. Have you ever considered you might just be a paper-skinned baby?

I would try and defend myself, but Krauts get a really hard time here too. This is basically just all the losers of Sup Forums in one thread. Minus India of course.

wrong flag
that's literally about us

you may be thinking of the danish flag that is actually a fucking leaf proxy

Does he ever post anywhere outside of /cum/ tho?

every time I try argue against someone on Sup Forums they just call me a stupid potatonigger/mick

there is always an extremely venomous danish flag in the us hate threads. i doubt that a real dane would care that much. so probably him

The """Dane""" from /cum/ is never venomous in my experience. Annoying, yes. Venomous, no. There's a real Dane that posts there who can be pretty unpleasant though.

No one on Sup Forums is a winner. Everyone is just shitposting and/or LARPing as countries. People really shouldn't take this personally. Most people just throw ahitty memes at someone based on their flag, and that is one of the primary reasons why I stuck around here in the first place.

And I rarely saw that Danes got bullied beyond regular bantz standards at all.
The only people who are getting special treatments are probably Leafs, Aussies, Burgers, Turks and maybe Swedes/Germs for le epic t. Ahmed Slavokovski meme imo.

Welcome to being American and Indian on Sup Forums

Enjoy your stay

>"he country needs to be shamed"
Why are Brazilian Sup Forumstards always traitorous self-hating cuckholds that constantly make threads begging the US to invade them and install a puppet government?

Burgers are alright and take it like champs. The problem is your muh heritage that get butthurt and throw shit everywhere. And poltards. They are the same most of the time.

They are pushing for the southern cone meme or something in those lines

I'm Italian, it's in my blood to not take shit. We don't call the cops, we call Uncle Al.

>I'm Italian, it's in my blood
Ugh

EYYYYY I'M WALKIN HEA

they attack me for my nationality too
also somebody managed to hurt me recently on Sup Forums -_-

Oh I'm sorry Ivan did someone hurt your feelings? Remember you can always talk about it.

danes are moose murdering subhumans

kamelasa

dum dansker

Who hurt you? I'll kill them.

it is not that easy, i don't want to demonstrate how exactly i can be hurt/

trust a dane...

Feel the pain

lol at you bitches
turks get the worst hate

Why did you do it!

What the fuck do you think you're doing?

> there are no faggots in Iran
> t. faggotslayer