Boy I'm so glad we've ruined our economy...

Boy I'm so glad we've ruined our economy. Thank God we have the """""""freedom""""""" to control our borders - oh wait no we don't, because if we want to be in the single market, we have to accept freedom of movement.

Boy I'm so glad that all these big employers like JPMorgan and HSBC are planning to move staff to Germany.

Boy I'm so glad we don't have a fucking leader to take this country out of this mess, and we might not have one until September.

Boy I'm so glad investors have completely lost faith in the British economy because they have no idea whether we will remain in the single market or not.

Boy I'm so glad that both our major parties are tearing themselves apart because neither of them has a fucking clue how to deal with this mess.

Boy I'm so glad that OUR COUNTRY ITSELF is tearing itself apart, we will be left as three different tiny states in the North Sea with absolutely no clout on the world stage whatsoever.

Boy am I glad I listened to you guys to vote for this fucking mess instead of listening to every single expert in the entire world.

Other urls found in this thread:

next.ft.com/content/a3a92744-3a52-11e6-9a05-82a9b15a8ee7
youtube.com/watch?v=h0EAsc-pVKM
chroniclelive.co.uk/business/business-news/nissan-staying-silent-eu-vote-11523240
express.co.uk/news/politics/683739/EU-referendum-German-French-European-superstate-Brexit
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welsh_independence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you the guy who posted in /balk/, or are there unironically that many brits who voted leave and are all of a sudden having a change of heath

i think i even say that shit in mainstream news, people who, like you, supposedly voted leave and now they want to stay, calling for a new referendum

It's a sad attempt to manufacture a meme by the BBC and salty Remain cucks.

Can't have opportunity without crisis. Get off your arse and profit from this. Make Adam Smith and all of your other lauded ancestors proud.

Brits you did almost uncuck yourselves, stop spamming your regret meme or you will recuck

Remain shills are the worst.

Yes the pound has dropped , but this was never a short term victory , it's a long term victory.

In 2 years you guys are freed from the most evil Organization in the world and you can do whatever you want

> if we want to be in the single market, we have to accept freedom of movement.
No, we don't.

> big employers like JPMorgan and HSBC are planning to move staff to Germany.
No, they're not.

> no leader
What is the civil service.

> investors have completely lost faith
No, they haven't.

> no Tories or Labour
Good

> OUR COUNTRY ITSELF is tearing itself apart
No, it isn't.

> mess
No, it isn't.

Stop reading/watching the media, and get out more. It's gonna be fine.

>In 2 years you guys are freed from the most evil Organization in the world and you can do whatever you want

Second most evil. Don't forget about PETA.

I don't think I've ever posted in /balk/
>are there unironically that many brits who voted leave and are all of a sudden having a change of heath
I assumed someone would take leadership in the wake of this decision. If not Cameron (I wish he had stayed, as many Tory MPs did), then Boris I guess.

But there is no one to take leadership. No one to set out a plan. And it looks like we won't have a new PM until September. Which means continued uncertainty until then, which will erode our economy as investors look elsewhere.

>i think i even say that shit in mainstream news, people who, like you, supposedly voted leave and now they want to stay, calling for a new referendum
Yeah that's been in the news. Personally I'm not of the persuasion "I wish I never voted leave!" like some of them. I made my bed and I can accept that. I just thought someone was going to lead post-Brexit Britain but they're handling it fucking terribly.

Not true.

I haven't heard shit from PETA in the last years.

What are they up too?

Posting le thread ender.

Also markets work on fear and speculation even if isn't with reality. You can't blame the voters for that.

>listening to experts

>experts so expert they still havent figured out how to fix the world economy, nor achieve peace, nor bring to account those who have profited from the misery of the people
>letting foreign heads of State tell you how to vote
>accepting that you are just a slave to their machinations unwilling and unable to dare to make your own path in the world
>so beholden to comfort and conformity that it warps your approach to life to the point of indifference to injustice and inequality

Good good goy the Elders will be pleased !

Still on a never ending crusade to kill all animals. Especially if they are cute and fluffy.

Killing dogs and cats at a rate that would make chefs in china look amatuer.

You're saying this because all our financial institutions are going to move to Paris and you guys will be laughing all the way to the bank.

You're Dutch, why the fuck should I listen to your irrelevant rants about a country you don't even live in? Why don't you fuck off?

Yes we do so I don't know why you're denying that - every other EFTA member had to and we will be no different. The only hope is if the other countries revolting (France, NL, Austria, Sweden, etc.) put enough pressure on the EU to restrict freedom of movement but that is not a certainty by any stretch of the imagination

Christ you are fucking moron reading the rest of your post, you're just flatly denying things that are true, just fuck off you cucking cuck-faced cuck, you're probably unemployed aren't you?

next.ft.com/content/a3a92744-3a52-11e6-9a05-82a9b15a8ee7

You're unemployed aren't you?

:)

Is this part of a plan to kick start the dog meat industry to export to China?

STFU Britbong.

Without our referendum being ignored a few months ago , Leave would have never won

Nope - very much employed. Just not stupid enough to trust a soulless banker over your common neighbour.

Yep. This is what you get when populist right wing fucktards manage to suck in a bunch of chavs, Welsh pig farmers and the hive mind britckucks on Sup Forums to vote for something they have zero clue about. I bet those self-serving muppets such as Boris Johnson and his shills didn't expect to win and now having an "oh shit" moment.

You fucking poms are a disgrace. The level of ineptitude you displayed in the recent weeks makes want to tear the union jack off my flag.

Thanks for all the keks though.

whats wrong? it the price to get FTA with poorer east european countries

germany and france are paying aswell for this.

What stage is OP in?

You fucked yourself in the foot.
Since you banned guns, knives, forks, spoons, sticks and even bike wheels, you only have your dick left to put trough your foot.

Now watch your country slowing becoming irrelevant, while we force a superstate in EU and becomes a real super power.

Every day there are at least 20 of these threads. Give it a rest, Soros.

Here's an idea, faggot.

Why don't you stop bitching and take advantage of this situation? Your entire fucking country should be ready to buttfuck the world again, and who knows, maybe you've started the fire that will immolate the EU for good.

Use your navy, regain some colonial holdings and start exploiting them, make a shitload of money and watch as the weak, shit eating Germans and their useless European lackeys disintegrate and become overrun with subhumans. You have a golden opportunity if you have the will to exploit it.

no one here even knew that happened

Stop 4channing drunk user.

You're unhappy, I get it. But the outcome is the outcome and the best you're able to do now is pressure your political leaders to get a move on.

Hire trade negotiators and send them to the former colonies for two-way trade negotiations. Hire negotiators and send them to Brussels to begin the exit talks.

Pressure political leaders to actually pull the Brexit lever, not because it's good or the right thing, but because once pulled business has a two-year window. There's that certainty.

Brexit sucks, I agree, but oh well. The outcome is the outcome and like says, the time for whining is over and the time to exploit this change for your and your country's advantage has started.

As you always say: there's no use crying over spilt milk.

>EU
>superpower
Sure thing Baguette as long as you let Brussels tell you how bendy your cucumbers are you'll be world superpower in no time.

the sad thing is people on Sup Forums are sick enough in the head to celebrate something like this.
i lost some money because of you idiots but ill make it back. enjoy the immigration that you can't seal off for being fucking retards.
>Muh freedom

fuck off. Brexit was a good thing.

everyone expected abit of turmoil. it'll die down in around nine days from now and everything'll be back to normal. plus the pound dropping has advantages.

then when you officially leave, you're country won't get cucked by gre*ks, p*les or m*uslims, and you'll have good australian-style border protection.

>muh jp morgan moving to germany
literally will not affect you in any way

>muh single market
you'll still get okay conditions for EU trade, plus be able to trade with all the based anglo nations as well as china, india, japan, etc

>muh investors
these people are literally sheep and will start to invest again in a week when the volatility stops

>muh major parties
think of it as a cleansing of your political system, where the globalist cucks are being removed

>muh country tearing itself apart
no your country just saved itself

>expert
they're paid by big business and banks to give their "advice" aka propaganda so that idiots will vote to keep them in power. but now you all woke up

i hope that OPs post was being ironic

>he unironically thinks that Sup Forums can view anything objectively and not through the lens of insane political indoctrination

>to control our borders

I'm sure Farage who doesn't even get elected to the national parliament will reduce immigration. And Boris Johnson is for sure a reliable person, not just another hedge fund lobbyist like the whole Tory Party

>ruined our economy

Worst meme.

Maybe you and your faggot friends should have voted remain then.

t. Eternal Traitorous Anglo

Yup you're right. Boris even signed the letter with 90 Tories saying they wanted Cameron to stay as PM despite the result - why? Because he didn't want to have to fucking deal with it.

We're so fucked. Astronomically fucked.

I'm in the acceptance stage. I know what's fucking happened and I am thinking "why do we have no leader capable of taking the country forward right now?"

That's because we are all genuinely shitting ourselves. Imagine if one day Canada voted to cut all trading ties with the US. Your country would be in the shitter.

>former colonies
You mean like Zimbabwe and Kenya? Boy we're going to be a real fucking prospering nation trading with those guys.

Please fucking kill yourself.

>Pressure political leaders to actually pull the Brexit lever
Nah, at this point I would much rather stay in the EU. So I hope they don't pull the lever to be honest.

You're right. People on this board are just unemployed autists who are like "haha this is funny haha we said fuck you to the establishment". Yes I suppose that's sort of funny but now we're absolutely fucked. That's not very funny.

You're Australian. Can I just say to every foreigner in this thread, if you're saying "BREXIT WAS GREAT IT'S AMAZING" then just stop breathing for the rest of time. Why do you think we give a fuck about your irrelevant opinions?

True.

Exactly. We're fucked.

oh noooooo foreign capitallll what ever will we dooooo

but I don't WANNA invest in domestic industry :^(((((( I want OTHER people to give me stuff :^((((((((

muh trade with the world

>“I think it’s absolutely clear that Britain has a greater voice at the trade table being part of the EU, being part of a larger economic entity,” Froman told Reuters, adding that EU membership gives Britain more leverage in negotiations.

>“We’re not particularly in the market for FTAs with individual countries. We’re building platforms … that other countries can join over time.”
-US trade representative

This.

>36% turnout

So they are basiclly manipulating their currency like Trump accuses of China doing to increase domestic manufacturing. Disregarding the EU rules will also help manufacturing.

Dude how stupid are you? Take some goddamn accountability for your own mistakes you shitheel moron.

this is your country on TRUMP, do you really want this americans?

Why can't you let money travel while preventing people from traveling ? I don't get it.

|
|
|>
|
|
|

I wonder who's behind this post.

>tries to push forth an entire country seceding from the EU, which America was never part of, as a presidential candidate winning elections

Can you fucking not?

i think the answer is obvious

uhm? a surrender flag at half-mast?

>German humor

Are you glad about whats shown in this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=h0EAsc-pVKM

You could tell me UK is becoming the new Zimbabwe and I would still vote to exit EU if we had the opportunity to do so.

lol, at this rate the EU will be dead by November when we declare Article 50.

Stay mad.

We start deporting pakis next.

>communism is a religion
Never gets old.

No, you're an idiot

> JPMorgan and HSBC are planning to move staff to Germany.
Even if every man, woman and child in Frankfurt would have to work in financial market just to get close to the number of people in employed London's financial sector it still wouldn't be enough.
>Boy I'm so glad investors have completely lost faith in the British economy because they have no idea whether we will remain in the single market or not.
UK is 5th largest economy with >60mln consumer market. Eurozone needs Britain much more than Britain needs Europe
>Boy I'm so glad that both our major parties are tearing themselves apart because neither of them has a fucking clue how to deal with this mess.
Then you have shit establishment parties that didn't represent their electorate
>Boy I'm so glad that OUR COUNTRY ITSELF is tearing itself apart,
Her Majesty has an army. Might be good time to remind Scots and Irish how the Union came into existence in the first place.

Just fuck experts and their opinions.

How about for a change we put honesty and integrity before money-greed and profit.

ofc you are always free to be poor

You know the scots became part of the UK through inheritance and not through conquest, right?

You can't talk shit about German humor after Jerry Lewis.

Rather a poor free man, than a slave in golden shackles

>Her Majesty has an army. Might be good time to remind Scots and Irish how the Union came into existence in the first place.

Calm down, Putin. Ease off with the power fantasies.

Why do you care you fucking NEET nigger?

Fuck off, Dave.

New York is open an hour and everything is down and forecast to fall futher

Sorry you don't like democracy bruv.

Have you considered moving to North Korea, they hate democracy there. You'll fit right in. Cunt.

You forgot:

Norther Cucks voted muh leave, not realising their areas were the most dependent on the EU.

I know northerners are stupid, but it's like they enjoy living in the third world. They can moan about Thatcher all they want, but in the end they are the masters of their own downfall.

>yfw the educated middle classes were trying to save the workers, but the workers just went full retard 'muh immigrants' and destroyed themselves

yep,
tell this to your wife and your wives kids.

Yes because the EU is going to embargo the UK. Get real paki loving cuck. Go suck some more unelected oligarch cock

Someone post the Bane aeroplane scene with Farage substituted in, cant find it anywhere.

>It's a short term setback! Britain will rise again in the long run!

chroniclelive.co.uk/business/business-news/nissan-staying-silent-eu-vote-11523240

>boasts how they like democracy so much and how they fight for it
>in the meantime leaving the EU will force them into a more undemocratic owner
>refuse to willingly give away Scotland, Wales and north Ireland.

And I thought our people were idiots

>Im not even going to defend my own retarded point!

Once again why do you think the EU is going to embargo all EU goods? You realize the EU's second biggest trading partner is russia who they constantly bitch about?

Norn iron isn't going to leave, scotland is all talk and wales voted with england cuck

All UK goods*8

>Norn iron isn't going to leave
Not for now, but that doesn't mean that people there don't like a unification. Just wait till the complete collapse of the UK economy.

>scotland is all talk
All talk and their talks should be acknowledged.

>wales voted with england cuck
doesn't change the fact that there are liberation movements there waiting for the right moment.

>He thinks plaid is even remotely relevant
>He thinks norn iron unionists are not 60%+ of the country
>Scotland is going to vote to leave despite spain telling they can't join the EU

EU cucks are so delusional. Go back to bitching about how the over valued pound drop and muh housing market

It hasn't even been a week and the pusyfied Britfags are already whining.

whats with the sudden heavy EU shilling? You cucks so salty that you have nothing better to do than whine all the time?

EU is done boi. Now its only a question of time before the EU comes crashing down. Get used to it cuck.

Just troll patrol shills giving out talking points. Ireland was in much worse shape just a few years and sucks the EU's load hard. If course if you ask them they seriously think the UK is going to become a third world country and seriously want you to believe that the economy will never stabilize

Doesn't change my original point. Also
>he thinks that the chances of independant states in UK won't increase.

It would be a better option for companies like Nissan to move there factories to Europe. Even if the EU didn't stop trading with the UK, it would still be easier for companies to have access to the European market if they were based in an EU country.

Read the article.

>Russian
>know something about democracy

>kek

Troll patrol m8.

>that delusion

>that salty cuck comment

why does the Netherlands even exist? you are just some Germans who got late to the union party.

It enitrely does. If scotland wants to leave to be even more retardly impotent then let them. Norn iron isn't going anywhere and any bump plaid has isn't relevant when they are voting with england more every cycle.>Muh car companies
Do you know what country you are even talking to? They probably planned move to poland poland regardless, it's nice to have that sector, but they will drop you like a old hat faster in the blink of the eye, hardly something to base your entire economy. Besides germanys second biggest trading partner is outside the EU so is their 5 th. Russia alone is the EU's second biggest trading partner. The UK will still have things the EU needs. And lags behind in trade in alot of EU countries already

>one post by him
Just shills buddy

>instead of listening to every single expert in the entire world, but only those who would profit from a Remain and are actually speaking in their best interest and not mine
ok

Serious question:
Do the jews have anything to gain out of this? I wonder that they maybe let this happen so they can exploit the british even more somehow. I just can't see why it'd be good for them.

yeah you are right mate but the cunts still annoy me.

No it doesn't change the fact. The same people thinking they support democracy won't want a seperation of Wales, Scotland and northern Ireland.

>why does the Netherlands even exist?
Well we used to be the jews of Europe.
But that's history.

They own the EU entirely. It's run by kikes in the most powerful positions. The blandaing up of europe gets their dicks hard

This is what Britards get for voting leave.

You'd have to be incredibly uneducated, low class or stupid enough to fall for simple right wing rhetoric to ever think a brexit would benefit the UK in any way whatsoever.

The consequences are so massive and for most people so unforseen, it'll be a rude awakening.

>Same people who believe in democracy don't want to see norn iron and wales leave
>Even though unionists are by far the majority in those two countries
Thick much?

express.co.uk/news/politics/683739/EU-referendum-German-French-European-superstate-Brexit

They dodged a bullet lol

>doesn't understand economics

Hans you're talking absolute bollocks.

>ruined the economy

don't drink the koolaid the economy is fine. in a month it'll be back to where it was, this is just the financial elite truing to punish ordinary people for voting a way they dislike

>by far they are a majority in those two countries
sauce?

>because if we want to be in the single market

That's not good forced markets are the worst

>we have to accept freedom of movement.

with british borders fine

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welsh_independence

>less than 13% support independence
Kek