/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

westeros.org/Citadel/SSM/Entry/Jon_Snow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>sitting on Sophie's lap

friendly reminder that Tywin Lannister, with a numerically superior force, was defeated in battle by pic related
tywinfags BTFO

First for Joffrey

>ywn party it up with the two of them
>they will never sniff lines of cocaine off of your boner
>ywn sniff lines off of their tummies and out of their b-holes
>they will never give you the old double suck
>ywn paint their faces white
>they will never share your load with each other
>ywn keep them up for days in a frenzy of drugs and fucking in some run down flat on the East End of London

thanks for this

>tfw Joe Jonas will get to do this
>tfw Sophie will pay for his airfare and the drugs

Why even live?

Life has no meaning senpai

Is Jack Gleeson the most insanely overhyped and overrated actor of the cast?

No he was great.

You are thinking of Sophie and Emilia.

nobody gives a shit about him anymore but right around the time he got killed off, yes he was. funny how hes still working the convention circuit years later to get some paychecks.

there are lots of people on various boards that consider him the best, superior to Dance, Bean, Dillane, you know, the real actually actors.

>the bitch who killed Stannis is the only character to point out that it's stupid for Davos to become a Jonfag for no reason once he hears Stannis is dead

What were D&D trying to convey?

post maisie

K

nsfw pic of topless maisie

Reminder if you trusted Luwin you're a retard

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>tfw maisie is turning into Betty Boop

also where are her tits? /got/ had me believe she was stacked and they had to tape her tits to fit her outfit, but she's flat as a fucking board.

Now that you've all mentioned it, I kinda miss that guy as the main villain.

They're called wonderbras.

why are you insulting based luwin, is nothing sacred to you faggots

>page 7

>lots of people on various boards
Like reddit?

yeah

>Jon Snow hears from an unknown source that Baelish is the reason why Ned Stark died and is preparing to prosecute him
>Sansa warns Littlefinger and asks him to prepare his men and that Jon is out to get him
>Sansa however tells Peter that she knows that Peter is the reason of all her misfortune, but spares him for all the things he did for him but warns Peter to not trust her anymore
>Littlefinger prepares to leave winterfell with the knights of the vale
>Jon Snow corners them
>Vale vs North skirmish
>Littlefinger escapes in a nearby carriage
>sees Sansa outside Winterfell wanting to go with him
>Littlefinger asks for the carriage to stop and fetches Sansa
>they walk toward the carriage
>Sansa is behind Littlefinger
>she wraps her arms to his neck and a valyrian dagger to his throat
>"I did warn you not to trust me"
>Sansa pulls out her face
>its fucking Arya all along

how did you get a copy of the s7 script?

b-but how did arya know about the whole "I did warn you" she did not witn...

Oh, wait it's D&D's stuff, carry on.

like pottery

cute little mexican dirt mustache

Go to sleep Trump, nobody likes you anymore.

>sansafags think she's good at working things out "especially in the show"
>sansafags think she's worked her way up from the bottom

>be useful breeding material
>doesn't get killed for no reason
how does the mind trick queen do it?

>start at the top of the ladder
>works really hard to drop down to the fucking sewers by ruining literally everything
>few people pull her back up top because they want to give her the D

what a rags-to-riches story, she's a true survivor and fighter.

>the Hound arrives at Winterfell with Beric, Thoros and the Brotherhood
>they are following Beric, who is drawn to Winterfell
>he says the Lord of Light awaits them there
>Beric drops to his knees before Jon and swears fealty
>Thoros and the others follow suit
>The Hound has a "wtf" look on his face
>then he sees Sansa and Arya
>mermssperghertti.webm
>then he sees Littlefinger
>Littlefinger sees him
>freezes for a beat, remembers, and then shits his pants
>The Hound speaks for all to hear about how Petyr Baelish betrayed Ned Stark and served him up to the Lannisters
>The Hound will say that few men yet still live who were in the throne room that day when Ned Stark was betrayed and arrested
>He, Littlefinger, and Janos Slynt
>Jon comments that he executed Slynt at Castle Black for treason
>Vale Knights decree the Hound a liar and a murderous Lannister dog
>Arya vouches for his word
>Sansa too
>King Jon sentences Littlefinger to death
>"Clegane, fetch me a block"
>they go to the Godswood
>the Hound puts Littlefinger on his knees
>Davos lists Jons titles
>Jon says the old words
>decapitates Littlefinger with Longclaw
>this won't happen
>Arya or Sansa will kill him instead
>or better yet Brienne

Reminder that Jon is a Targaryen, Young Griff is a Stark and Daenerys is a Blackfyre.

>Young Griff is a Stark
explain pls

He's Neds real Bastard with Ashara Dayne.

Jon is a Targaryen led to believe he is the bastard son of Ned. Young griff is the bastard son of Ned led to believe he is a Targaryen.

He can also gain legitimacy due to Robs will that never specified Jon but stated the bastard son of Eddard Stark.

>that never specified Jon but stated the bastard son of Eddard Stark.

Not that user and I'm clearly taking the bait, but how do you know this?

>young griff a stark

Taking the bait as well, how did he end up with JonCon and how comes JonCon ignores who he really is?

he doesn't, that chapter was vague as fuck
preston thinks that Robb named Catelyn his heir

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

>name mother who let Jaime go, is considered a traitor and who doesn't carry Stark blood as heir

Is Preston retarded, wait, yes he is.

I hope he never stops making his videos.

Robb is retarded too, doing retarded things isn't out of character.

Thing is people say Preston is dumb for thinking it might be Catelyn, but they can't come up with anything better.

>Jon is better and the obvious explanation, DURR

Except Jon doesn't make any sense.

Robb says "I'm gonna name Jon my heir"
Then Catelyn goes apeshit, you can do that.
Then Robb says "I don't need your permission I'm the king. I'll name who I want"

Then, OFFPAGE, Robb writes the will and they discuss it.

And later Catelyn reflects that Robb 'trapped' her and hope that the Lannister falls for his trap as well.

Now.. What is the trap?
Saying "I'm gonna name Jon" and naming Jon, this isn't a trap. Why could Catelyn feel like she fell into his trap if that was it?

Saying "I'm gonna name Jon!" then Catelyn protests, and Robb goes "You don't want Jon to be the heir? Ok, then I'm gonna write you in".

Now THIS is a trap. Because Robb (obviously) knew Catelyn would go apeshit if he told her he was about to name Jon his heir.

But he also knew that Catelyn wouldn't want to be named heir, for many reasons ( not a born stark, she's a female, etc.. ). But Robb doesn't want to name Sansa, because that'd be like giving the castle to the Lannister.

So he name Jon, wait for Catelyn to go mad about it, then he names her. THIS is a trap.

The obvious thing (jon) isn't a trap, so why would catelyn say that?

You don't like the "Catelyn is in the will" thing? Find something better.
Jon in the will makes even less sense. Not from a political/Robb standpoint, but from the story standpoint, aka from what GRRM wrote for catelyn.

If Jon is the heir, why did GRRM write that catelyn felt trapped? There was no trap. Just a king doing whatever he wants.

yeah, this is pretty much preston's reasoning
i like it

>these are 10/10s in bongland

>they will never smear that lipstick all over your dick

The trap is Cat thinking her opinion matters at all.

No matter if she's for it or against it, Robb will have his way.

But if she rejects, he knows he has even less reason to trust or or trust that she'd follow Jon

>The trap is Cat thinking her opinion matters at all.
how is that trap

Why would she ever follow Jon though? Really, picking him is even more retarded than picking her, and Robb would have known that Cat hated Jon.

that's very weak for a "trap".
Catelyn would feel a million things before feeling she was trapped. She would feel powerless, she would feel useless, she would feel stupid... All that before trapped.

But most of all, she would feel ANGRY.
She was already angry as hell when Robb just floated the idea.

And now you tell me that Robb confirmed (offpage) his first choice and that he was 100% naming Jon his heir and didn't give a fuck about what Catelyn thought...
But suddenly she isn't angry anymore. She is hopeful and doesn't even think about it anymore, she thinks of the Lannisters.

If offpage was a confirmation of Jon, Catelyn would feel a milion things and trapped wouldn't be one of those... And she wouldn't just drop the issue like that. In person maybe if, Robb told her fuck off I'm the king I do as I want...
But not in thoughts.
In thoughts she would still be in it.
But she doesn't think about it much more. She seems 0 angry about it. If anything she feels amused about the whole situation. Which is a possible reaction to the actual "I'm naming you!" trap because her 15y/o son had ran circles around her because she was predictable in her hatred for jon.

But not a possible reaction to Robb naming a bastard whom she hated all her life, his heir.

She would be seething.
Yet she's just "Oops, I got trapped, my son is more clever than I thought! Hope the Lannister get trapped too!".
Nothing clever about telling her "Fuck off I'm the king".

She thinks she has any say in the matter, but Robb will get his way no matter what, he doesn't need her input or to ask her the question, except to expose her and know her character.

Plus, if she's for it, she has to support a bastard she hates, if she's against it, she's going against her king

>Jon and Dany getting along at all, let alone forming an Alliance.

Dany is a foreign aggressor trying to retake the 7 kingdoms at literally the worst possible time for the people of the North. War in the South will virtually guarantee that the North will starve.

It exposes that Cat can't think logically.

She'd rather they get faggots from the Vale from a female line generations back than get one of Ned's own sons.

And how is that more retarded? She has no Stark blood and unlike Lady Dustin, her kids are still alive so she's behind Sansa anyway for Winterfell and the North. And she's a confirmed traitor who let Jaime go, expecting the North to follow her after that is more retarded than getting Jon.

>Nothing clever about telling her "Fuck off I'm the king".

Yes there is. It shows he can't trust her.

The chick is still focused on Sansa even though she's married to the Imp, she's still clinging to Arya being alive and around, and is too dumb to realize Jon is the only viable choice. And bringing up Jon perfectly shows that.

Damn, I want that prop.

Catelyn is heir fags BTFO

>westeros.org/Citadel/SSM/Entry/Jon_Snow

>I have a question, since Robb actually legitimized Jon and named him his heir for Winterfell and the North before the Red Wedding (granted no one knows about this and is still alive or free, the Greatjon knows as does Edmure, but Idont see them getting out of the Twins any time soon and Catelyn would probably die before telling anyone) does this make Jon's rejection of Stannis' offer moot?

>Edmure and the Greatjon are prisoners, true... but you are forgetting the envoys that Robb sent to Howland Reed... Galbart Glover, Maege Mormont, Jason Mallister... they are all alive and free.
>As to what is and is not moot... the key point is, only a =king= can legitimize a bastard......

No denial or changing the subject about who the will is about.

yeah, preston gives GRRM's writing way too much credit
usually the most obvious stuff turns out to be true
i still appreciate his dedicated autism

tfw you will never see dany enslaved and mindbroken by her slaver master

>expecting GRRM to spoonfeed readers
>expecting GRRM to reveal his tweest when the question wasn't even about it

Not even saying it's not Jon but if you think that ( in an alternate universe where the heir was catelyn ) GRRM would reply
>"What? Jon isn't Robb's heir!"
or
>"Are you suuuuuuuuuure it's jon? *wink wink*"
you're more retarded than the most retarded preston theories.

He'd ignore it and just not answer if it wasn't about Jon.

Just like he ignores or changes the subject when people bring up who Jon's parents are or questions that already include a reference to someone as Jon's father or mother.

I thought Robb might have kept Arya in as his heir with Jon. Kind of like throwing Catelyn a bone while both knowing the chance of her still being alive slim.

>Coming soon to oculus rift.

i mean its perfectly reasonable that he might've added a clause saying "if one of my siblings is actually still alive (apart from sansa lol im disowning her) then they're the heir first", but that doesn't seem like it would be anything to do with the "trap"

I'm curious what % of the posts are about catelyn in recent threads.

catelyn and robb, catelyn and jon, Jonelyn/fanfic, catelyn is based,catelyn is best character, catelyn and the peace speech, catelyn is amy adams, catelyn comic thingy...

used to be we could go full thread without 1 post about catelyn. now it seem like she's one of the top 3 /got/ characters.

how did it came to be, and so suddenly? doesn't seem to just be a few samefaggers either.

That's why he's trying to get her to not focus on getting the Seven Kingdoms and focus on the Walkers m8.

And it works, by bending the knee, risking his life on a suicide mission that could've left the North in Sansa's hands despite Bran being back, and trying to make a deal with a crazy kinslaying bitch who cucked her husband who she then killed which helped cause the whole War and blew up a Sept to get rid of her enemies and seize power

i guess since its deeper into off-season discussion moves more towards books and stuff that already happened in the story
im not complaining, catelyn is the best pov character in the books imo

Meme magic m8.

Right place, right time.

The further from the season you get the more the discussion shifts to ongoing topics within the book rather than the show, since the Book has far more expansive lore compared to the show's main focus on character drama.

Cat is relevant to a lot of deeper questions that remain unanswered (both as the queen mother of the north and an undead zombie) and her chapters are honestly a large part of the books.

Also, obviously /got/ is mostly the same group of people talking one thread after the other so discussion of things/perceived popularity happen in waves.

will jon fuk dany this season

Yes

On a boat, during episode 7, interspersed with scenes confirming he's Dany's nephew, and scenes depicting the NK destroying the Wall

>they call it "dragon"
>it's actually a wyvern
???

nu uh
its obviously a dragon cause thats how they look in Skyrim™
not like a movie-mongoloid like you would know

>that makeup
fucking gross

Jonerys confirmed

im the guy that posts the comic thingy
who was in the wrong here?

>there will never be a Cersei/Margaery sex scene

A better nose and hairline would do wonders for her. As an Aryafag I'm going to be honest and say I'm sad Maisie never blossomed into a prettier girl like book Arya is turning into.

what a cutie

>this is 10/10 in pedo chan land

wyverns are dragons you aspie

Her titties arent very big, b-cups probably

What a garbage thread

>It always seems a bit abstract, doesn’t it, other people dying?

what did he mean by this ?

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

what a shitty fucking dress.
below the waist is fine, but what the fuck is that asymmetrical shit? looks terrible.
would look better if it was a symmetrical, or a straight line going from top right shoulder to bottom left pit, or something.

Red was always her colour

much better.

Very cute!!!

It's been designed to repel autists. Good to see it working as intended.

It'd look better if she hadn't taken to dieting desperately and ended up with a head and body that look completely mismatched in terms of their proportions.