Most miserable game I've watched in a while. Can we get a $cam Newton hate thread going...

Most miserable game I've watched in a while. Can we get a $cam Newton hate thread going? Even the refs couldn't save this memeing faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fOrPi51O3oM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm glad you recognized that the refs were giving the Panties all the help they could tonight.

No, I'm an Eagles fan. I'm just so bitter I want to kick them when they're down. Fuck that team and that game

Most unlikable player I can ever remember.

>Small market ever getting help from the refs

If you pit Philadelphia and Charlotte against each other in any sport, Philly will get the crucial calls every time because Charlotte teams don't make their leagues any money.

Are all Eagles fans this retarded? Your team is trash. You beat ONE team with a winning record, but only because that winning team isn't all that good either, and fell into their 4-1 record.

Eagles are trash, playing in a shitty division. Have fun being one and done in the playoffs, Eaglefags.

>>Small market ever getting help from the refs
They sure as fuck did tonight

It's like you really didn't watch the game.

I've sure as fuck watched other games.

t. still assblasted about the Jerricho Cotchery catch

lol
you can't talk shit unless your a chefs fan

this. Celebrates when his team is down 3 scores. Watching opposing teams mock him in 2015-2016 was great, I miss it.

Hes literally a slightly better Jay Cutler. Moments of greatness, but overall bad. Carolina should look to trade or draft a QB.

lolwut? Cam is literally the franchise.

He has no heart, but is always quick to gloat

Has he ever worn a Robin Hood hat to a press conference?

youtube.com/watch?v=fOrPi51O3oM

What a franchise you got there should have had 6 picks if Eagles DBs catch

well your franchise is pretty fucking bad then

reminder that we dont have our two best corners
reminder that we dont have our ELITE right tackle
reminder that refs refballed the shit outta this one
reminder that the gnats are 0-5
reminder that zeke is suspended and has the mental capacity of an orangutang and will continue to get in trouble for the rest of his career
reminder that dak is a gama manager
reminder that the redskins defense is in shambles and we get them on a long week at home on MNF with probably no norman

Average passing rating is nearly identical, and Cutler actually has a higher completion rate. Newton has a better team to support his garbage tier ass.

he's only gonna get worse. when a QB makes a living with his mobility and loses it as he ages, he will try to become a pure passer. Cam is not a passer.

he'll get there eventually

this one doesn't work, he would've dived on it

>INT
>3
I don't think he understood his receivers' routes.

I hate the fucker, I'm just saying Panthers will not trade him.

Is $CAM a kneeler?

Then draft a new QB this year and bench Cam.

what the fuck? did he literally go there just to kneel? hes lucky he walked out of there alive

no cam is pretty conservative for a black guy

That guy is too skinny to be Scam

he's never kneeled

>He's lucky he walked out of there alive
>Surrounded by tourists and hillpeople

Has Cam suffered a mental breakdown via diagnosed concussions sending him into a psychosis?

Why else is he dressing like this? Irony?

...for the flag. For sucking a man's cock, he has.

what part of "he is the franchise" don't you get? He is the football messiah to the Panthers. I'm not saying it's right, just stating the fact. Look how long they (i.e. John Fox, that idiot) stayed with Delhomme and he was garbage for several years in a row.

Cam is /fa/

He's always been about the money and isn't dumb enough to screw that up (unless a female reporter is involved)

I thought that was a pancake at first

Here’s what I’m not getting. Did this game not really matter to him?

Because with the patriots game, he needed to prove himself the better man to Brady and then he had to shit on people who were on him for his mindless comment about women by taking down Detroit in an above average performances.

After settling his dues for the last 2 weeks, did he finally decide to sleep on the church of Wentz?

You're right he's a fist raiser.

Maybe they should get Captain Curry to try his nipples at QB

>what is Green Bay

Did I accidentally go on reddit or something?

yup. poster boy for fuccboi general

This

>Cam is literally the franchise.

This nigga.

I went to high school with this guy, still friends with Poundcake Jackson. Bigger disgrace than the Falcons

>t. Dannon employee

*dabs*

He is the Pogba of US football, even if none of you know who Pogba is.

>scam in charge of yogurt sponsorships

They want the NFCE to be a big draw, if it's decided early on why watch