Melissa McCarthy wins the People's Choice Award for her role in Ghost Busters

Really? The people voted for her? Riiight.

She won this years "favourite comedic movie actress".
youtube.com/watch?v=w1js3tR3LiA

people.com/awards/peoples-choice-awards-2016-melissa-mccarthy-wins-best-comedic-movie-actress/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qhfxo8xPNGU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good for her. My wife likes her and thinks shes funny and fun to watch. I only saw her in that film she did with Bill Murrey myself.

To be fair, that was a pretty shit list. I might've given it to Kristen Wiig just on principle if Kristen Wiig's performance had actually been funny.

It's not that she's a horrible actress... but she won for her role in Ghost Busters... which was a universal flop. Why would the people not go out and pay to see it and yet they'd vote for it? No way.

So?

Just serves to further prove that these awards, and every other awards are entirely purchased beforehand.

Niggas you didn't even read the article it said she won for the movie Spy that was a hit, they use the GB image because it washer most recent movie

Bullshit. They didn't show one single clip from Spy, only Ghost Busters.

>further prove
Funny how a popular actress winning a minor award further drives the paranoid conspiracy theories of self-important simpletons

Are you saying that you don't think these hollywood awards aren't purchased when there is proof to the contrary? Get educated.

youtube.com/watch?v=qhfxo8xPNGU

Inb4 I dont need the facts before I spout my uneducated, bullshit opinions.

She was nominatedto Favorite Comedic Movie Actress from what i remember GB wasen't a comedy

>"favourite comedic movie actress"

To be honest, I doubt people know any others and just voted for le funny fatty from Bridesmaids without seeing Ghostbusters

"Ghostbusters is a 1984 American supernatural comedy film directed and produced by Ivan Reitman and written by Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis. The film stars Bill Murray, Aykroyd and Ramis as three eccentric parapsychologists who start a ghost-catching business in New York City."

>Melissa McCarthy wins the People's Choice Award
> the People's Choice
I'm going to go out on a limb, and say that those "People" who voted for her were all SJWs in positions of power.

You're just stupid is all.

Nice retort.

"the people" voted for her.

The last blonde fat chick was robbed.

I think you mean (((the people))).

>Someone i don't iike won an extremely unimportant award and I'm going to go cry about it on the internet
embarrassing tbqh familam

In her defence she might have been better actor/actress in the film. Which i know doesn't say very much.

It's not complaining to state the obvious. I didn't vote for a reason, I don't give a shit. But don't piss down my throat and tell me it's salty lemonade.

I thought she was funny in SNL.

Am I wrong?

that doesn't say anything you illiterate fuck