You're in the club and this guy slaps your gf's ass, you go up to him and he says "Prune you talk funny...

>You're in the club and this guy slaps your gf's ass, you go up to him and he says "Prune you talk funny. You think you're a comic? I'm just snacking here!"

What do you do?

Attached: gusda.jpg (724x898, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LaYxcGVj38k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

let him have my girlfriend and go home and listen to pale waves

let my gf bop him

shoot him in the face; just standing muh ground is all

Attached: 1495378960361.jpg (675x675, 106K)

more like slaps my ass

Slap his ass

That's a woman.

Attached: man giving ok hand.jpg (1300x866, 78K)

>makes boring music
>looks like a retard
>girls love him
???

>boring music
>girls love him
user, I...

turn 360 degrees and walk away

what, u some kind of SEXIST???

New Boy Pablo single

Check it out
youtu.be/LaYxcGVj38k

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Dude looks alright, and the glasses have a stylish hipster charm. But that fucking haircut is ridiculous. He looks like alfalfa

looks like he's got downs

Imagine the smell...

smells like starbucks

kill him with a gun

gross

*Gently touch the crotch of his jeans and lightly run my fingers across his well developed cheekbones.*

It's because he's six foot three and not a manlet.

Attached: download (1).jpg (200x200, 7K)

I could deck this fucker easily

He's 6'3

i like the style and melody, the lyrics are a little gay and band looks like a bunch of gays too. but its catchy

He's his own artist and being himself. He's just putting out tapes on bandcamp and coming up on youtube to become a viral sensation. He's making some of the best indie jams I've heard in a long time and giving the genre the shot in the arm it needs to stay hip in 2018. His music not only grooves, offering up a slab of slick slinky indie Demarcian funk with a professional sheen but the fact that someone so unique and focused on individuality got attention just by being himself online is just a testament to how powerful his appeal is to Generation Z. He inspires this new generation of diverse individual creatives from many backgrounds with many talents. He is a representative of the soul of America's youth and offers up anthems that provide the perfect soundtracks to the pivotal moments of their adolescence. He's done everything on his own and the appeal is 100% organic. The kids love them because they see themselves in Gus, they see he just doesn't care what others say about him, he stands up to conformity and intolerance, plus he just offers up damn good songs.

It's not crazy to think that there's just big buzz. When you got honey flavored guitar lines dripping from every song like Gus, the bees will be coming.

based copypasta poster

Gay pooperton