Why do Ch*nese eat dogs?

Why do Ch*nese eat dogs?

Soulless desu

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=b4e_1483372953
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's nothing wrong with eating dogs itself (they never developed the man's best friend culture with dogs)... but the whole "torture makes food taste better" is fucked up

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╗
..........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS JAPANESE SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH KOREA/CHINA POSTING DOZENS
OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╝

because different cultures have different values. the same way you guys eat whales and dolphins.

food is food, taste is subjective.

Why are nips capable of the most deranged shit? Nobody can use anime as an excuse.

When other types of meat are expensive af and your dogs keep breeding fast...

I finally come to a conclusion that thousands years of inbreeding totally fucked up our gene pool. It's obviously not just the matters of environment or culture.

So you eat dogs in the Philippines?

Why do people eat pigs (pork, bacon, sausage)?

They're very intelligent and friendly animals too.

Lmao? Maybe. Its plausible since I really find Japanese people to be superhuman. They can be fuckin monsters literally even repulsive to nazis. Where is the humanity.

at least they have killed these dogs before cooking them, it is not always the case...

>Soulless desu

you just answered your own question.

screw the dogs i need a piece of language advice
here would it have been better to use ""they had killed" instead of "they have killed" or not?

オーストラリア人あたりから、なんで日本人はクジラ食ってんだって切り返されて終わりのスレ

Yeah, I totally agree with you. I've realized since I came here that Japanese posting on Sup Forums is extremely deranged in terms of either autism or insanity or retardation. It's even reasonable you would divide whole Sup Forums posts in two groups, as Japanese and the rest. Every country has few deranged people, but as for japanese, a large majority consists of crippling psychos. Other than genetics it's unlikely to gain this large amount of difference.

Some regions permit it.

I would drop had/have completely, but I'm not sure if it's proper English. Just sounds more natural to me.

at least they killed would work fine. they had killed would also work

Pigs taste too good.

C-cute

the dog is clearly not amused then the girls says to it if it doesn't behave it will be eaten so the dog feigns some excitement at the end

because tasty as fuck. let's be honest here. a lot of people who eat meat care if the meat they consumed came from humane sources. the problem is nobody who eats meat actually fucking checks to see if their meat was culled humanely. they will willfully ignore the cruel conditions animals are kept as long as they can eat meat and there isn't a video of it.

but once they see a picture or a video they'll act all shocked and shit but keep eating meat.

it's retarded.

how do you know dog doesn't taste good then if you never tried it?

i see, ty

From the information I've seen its only a small rural area that does it.

i don't know if it tastes good, but if some other people are eating it they find it good. taste is subjective as fuck

I think dog eating is mostly a Cantonese thing?

>that filename

Lmao

obligatory vid

liveleak.com/view?i=b4e_1483372953

別にふつうのスレじゃん
日本旗がたてるスレ全部にコピペ貼り付けてるお前のほうが異常だぞ

>╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╗
>..........................................REMINDER........................................
>THIS OP IS A NOTORIOUS JAPANESE SCHIZOPHRENIC TROLL
>WHO IS OBSESSED WITH KOREA/CHINA POSTING DOZENS
>OF FLAMEBAITS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
>HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED WITH PARANOIA
>YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
>DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
>WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT MEDICAL TREATMENT
>╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╝