What's your opinion of African-Americans?

What's your opinion of African-Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=3b6_1503267347
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most of the ones I've met are alright.

Cancer.

My distant cousins from Egypt (Nubia region aka modern day Sudan / South Sudan)

there's cool ones, normal ones and retards and ghetto queens

nice people who are particularly good at music and popular culture in general

these, only a small fraction fit the stereotypes that Sup Forums gives them

>only a small fraction fit the stereotypes
I'm not sure I'd go as far as to say that. Plenty of blacks fit, and in fact embrace, the absolute worst stereotypes about us.

They're the best blacks since they're the most influential and did the most culturally

not racist, i just don't like 'em. simple as

I don't have anything against them. I suspect they are all mostly chill. I understand all the shortcomings they seem to have that annoys other people are rooted in issues not inherent to their race but how their society saw it throughout american history.

I had a good chance with getting to date a qt one back in Freshmen year in Uni. But I let it go

She had a hot mom too.

While there is plenty of blame to go around regarding our historical mistreatment in the US, many of the problems we face now are at least significantly under our own control. There is unfortunately a fairly large subset of the black population in the US that is absolutely against any notion of personal agency and responsibility.

Interestingly enough, the most racist people I've met as a black dude where actually educated African immigrants. They absolutely hated ghetto black culture.

Not a huge fan

I don't trust them, mostly from how awful they were in school. I guess that makes me racist. They were always shitheads trying to pick fights.

If he's black and not a nigger I'll like him. Same as if he's gay and not a faggot or french and not a retard.

Most are pretty stupid but some are nice. Can be annoying and loud at times.

Girls are hot and guys look pretty chill

What is the name of this fine negress? I must know.

I used to be friends with one online he was a nice guy and we played payday together

80% of them are total trash in my experiance

They're not African and neither are their parents or grandparents

With that color, and with this thread, I thought he was presenting a slice of watermelon. Anyway my thoughts:
They're not African-Americans. No one really says that. They're black and only politicians and news heads call them AAs. AA is an attempt to rebrand black people as people who have no business being here. It's the PC way of trying to continue to throw them "back" on the African continent even though they're from here and heavily mixed with white and red.

I think they're just people for the most part. Not terribly good or bad, not very extreme in any way. City black culture, however, turns young men into complete idiots though. And unfortunately that's what gets the headlines.

There's so many great black people out there that I don't got a shit about crime statistics or whatever. A lot of what's cool and interesting about American culture is attributable to black people.

Suburban black people are awesome from my experience. Urban poor black people can be a little intimidating especially if you don't have any friends from the hood, but like 10% of young poor black guys are just weebs or Marvel Comics nerds.

liveleak.com/view?i=3b6_1503267347

wh*te bois cannot compete with them

Could you blame them though? It's pretty fucking toxic. Did they sling shit at you just for having an accent or for being from that?

Of the maybe 5 black people in highschool, one was loud and obnoxious whom nobody liked and another was p chill the rest were just faces in the hallway.

So long as they aren't ghetto trash that idolize the retarded hood life we're cool. I once new this guy in high-school who acted kind of ghetto but knew that trying to live that life was retarded as all hell.

I'm scared of them because I heard that they beat up and kill people just because they pass by and they're white, as a revenge for past oppression

the same as of Americans in general

My Ancestors

My job made me hate them, I swear I only ever get black customers who do nothing but complain about things they fucked up themselves.

You get blacks in mexico?

They're funny but have low IQ

Diabolical trips of truth.

Finns never fail.

Only 2% of the population is black, do not be confused with brown mexicans, where do you live that you have blacks? I've only met 1 black in my entire life and he was very chill and educated.

They be like shieeeeet.

No
I had African neighbours at some point, tho, but that was exceptional

i heard that africans that actually moved to the US from africa are a lot better than american blacks.

I don't know.
They sound unintelligent as fuck, I have you to see an articulate nigger.
Would totally fuck a niggress though, once in my life.

Yes

Never me one