youtube.com/watch?v=Tk5SD-riZWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GJb7ed3ueLk
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9sA4rOi7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no idea haha
check this out tho
Sup Forums.org/advertise

People are too lazy to cancel.

I just noticed he's wearing a The Thing shirt. Anyway, Spoony has at least a dozen legitimately autistic fans who will never stop giving him money because they've deluded themselves into thinking that one day he'll turn his life around and make quality content again. It'll never happen but they don't want to let go of that dream.

The irony is that as long as The Spoony is rewarded for doing no work, he won't do work. You have to play hard ball with him. Remove funding entirely.

What's wrong with him?

>still gets paid
He was making thousands a month before he went full retard and stopped making content.

1k a month now
He used to get more

Were his streams even any good? I imagine all he did was "riff" on the games like he did with Phantasmagoria 2 and Ripper, but he lacks the wit for that, so it was never funny.

The only appeal Spoony had was that he showcased obscure games otherwise lost to time. His humor was rarely even worthy of a chuckle, dependent on "muh nerd in-jokes." With him doing that, but to current games everybody's heard of, I can't imagine it stands out from everybody else's let's plays at all.

Who gives a shit about some jobless loser whose only meager contribution to the world is making YouTube videos where he spergs about video games and b-movies.

>Were his streams even any good?

There were two categories:

1. Complete silence. He is miserable and doesn't want to do this.

2. Just some talking. In a decent enough mood. But not that entertaining.

Dont TELL HIM how to play.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tk5SD-riZWQ

"Back Seat gaming" is one of the reasons he stopped. it was annoying him during his Dark Souls 2 streams.

... Jesus christ.

Imagine if you built a "career" around something originally intended as a hobby/side project, and now you find yourself as a 30-something with no real world skills outside of commentating on video games, movies, and pop culture.

Didn't Spoony work in IT up until recently? And he has plenty of transferable skills as an entertainer.

>Didn't Spoony work in IT up until recently?

No.

>And he has plenty of transferable skills as an entertainer.

What? Fucking party clown?

>recently
Like 10 years ago

>You brought Bobbie in?
>Sending her your prayers? Fuck you!

Anybody know the background on this?

Bobby said soemthing along the lines of:

>Wow, hope you don't take out your anger on April. I'm sending her my prayers".

>party clown?
Not even. Party clowns have to be pleasant and not easily angered. Also, there's no way in hell professional clowns are a lucrative business nowadays. It's probably the only business that would sink faster than his Patreon.

His livestreams are a steaming pile of shit. That was the first time I learned that Spoony only makes good content if it's scripted and he can go back and edit it. The streams are at least 60% silence and 40% unfunny talking that barely qualifies as commentary. I remember how excited I was when I saw that he had finally released a video of him playing the SWAT 4 expansion pack, and all it turned out to be was a solid hour of him playing one level and saying hardly anything.

arnt these faggets obligated to make content in return of funds?

He called off all his streams? Can I get a source on that? I miss old spoony so bad.

His Ultima series was comfy as fuck.

>Check Spoony's facebook
>photos of him at some game night
>he looks miserable

Hope he gets well soon.

Is this it?

Nah, it was a table with him and April and some fat guys.

Imagine being Spoony and knowing that you could have kept that, and maybe even increased it, had you just been willing to do even one fucking video per month

>walking through the wood
>come across this

What do?

Oh, the one where she has the black eye? I member that one.

is that gary busey?

No, there's no black eye. Stop parroting the false narratives you read.

Maybe I'm thinking of the one where she's wearing the oversized sunglasses indoors.

advertising

Spoony's going to end up killing himself. How do we save him?

Probably by leaving him the fuck alone. Stop making these autistic threads. Stop harassing him and his girlfriend on twitter. Stop making up fake stories about his shitty life to make it seem more interesting.

Literally who?

>they've deluded themselves into thinking that one day he'll turn his life around and make quality content again
While I imagine this is mostly true, it's pretty obvious that the main reason these idiots keep throwing him money is because they are desperately lonely and genuinely think he is their friend.

Equally as pathetic.

2 0 1 7

T H E Y E A R O F S P O O N Y

Noah will go to new hieghts this year. I can just tell.

>Nostalgia Critic is almost ten years old
kill me

Buuuut depresssssion
pillllllls
it's a disssssorder maaaaan

That was 8 fucking years ago shaun.
SORT YUR FOOKEN LOIFE OUT m8

He refused to settle. He kept thinking the internet was just a stepping stone to getting a slot on TV doing reviews. And he never fucking abandoned that mentality. It was that Ego which gave his earlier videoes such charm that ended up biting him in the ass.

It really is to be fair, BUT, he had no problems working for a few years straight, so he has no excuse for this extremely dry period

That's a perfectly fine mentality to have ifhe actually TRIED. Like he put out consistent content. If he applied for radio show host gigs or other jobs. He doesn't think that NBC is going to just hire him off the internet to host a prime time show will they? You have to wokr your way up somehow.

how is he sustaining himself?

We really have no idea. He has a mortgage on a 300,000 dollar house, + living expenses. His only sources of revenue that we can figure out are his patreon, youtube, and April's job. None of these should keep them alive. Or at best they are just barely surviving.

>It really is
For some people, sure.
Doesn't help when your an inactive fuck eating only junk food and never getting any exercise/fresh air.

>no real world skills outside of commentating on video games, movies, and pop culture.

He's not even good at that anymore, though.

>2017

He made 2 vlogs in 2016? I remember when he'd do those weekly. What happened?

Is he still pretending to be sick?

So good you can skip a year

He's probably recovered by Shingles by now. He has no excuse.

Maybe he'll get Smallpox or something next.

Holy shit how does he survive

>its been 10 years since samurai zombie nation

WHERE DID THE TIME GO

Nice shirt though

>He seriously thought Dr. Insano was good enough to get a show on TV

kek

>suck at a thing and repeat obvious mistakes
>get mad when people try to help
>spend time banning said people from the chat like a sperg instead of playing the game
Truly the Spoony has fallen.

>Seth Green, Will Wheaton and Gary Busey
Spoony's making his way up, evidently.

Man WW has a creepy fake smile. He looks like he's thinking about making a coat out of women.

I am 100% sure that Noah photoshopped himself into that pic.

Attack with my +1 nerf bat of humanslaying

What's the next step in his career? Toy unboxings?

Literally this. I mean he really shat the bed by getting a chance for an AS pilot and instead of doing the riffy stuff he was known for, just made it 100% in character Dr Insano skit shit.

suicide

>His livestreams are a steaming pile of shit.

Which is so weird when you consider he used to be excellent at improv based on all of his Counter Monkey videos and whatnot where was unscripted. He's just not a good streamer.

he's not good at dealing with people

How much you want to bet he got a job and didn't tell anyone about it? That would be the best thing to have happened to Spoony in years.

I actually dread to think what he was like with his real-life roleplaying group if this is how he acts online. He has to be an extremely abrasive personality to be around.

Spoony is a lazy, miserable shit head. He'd never leave the house if he could. Can you imagine him getting an office job?

His FF8 review I think holds up really well, and almost all of his points are valid. Shame the quality dropped off a cliff after that - I was really looking forward to him tearing FF10 a new asshole, but the vast majority was just him whining about Tidus being whiny. It got really stale after a while.

He didn't rip FF10 a new asshole?

he had one pre doug walker

Why not making any type of announcement on his pages then? Just to be a freeloader?

Noah seems to have a self-destructive personality, it happened to someone I knew, they could just fix things up by making a single announcement to their fans or even telling them they're working on something at the moment or times have been rough/equipment broke down, whatever, but they don't.

It's like standing on the train tracks for hours, until the train finally comes and it's visible from miles away and you don't really want to die but don't have the motivation to just walk two steps to the side.

Some of his RP sessions are online. They never last more than a few sessions because of this.

His FF10 and FF13 reviews were really just trying to be emulate the FF8, but it never worked fully because he was a different person at that point. Too much filler and harping on minutia instead of actually criticizing the games properly

>dat rant about clothing in FF13
Jesus.

Only The Nostalgia Critic can save him.

Pretty much this. In his FF8 review he had legitimate criticisms about the game and managed to explain them in a somewhat funny way. In his FF10 review he very rarely had anything to say that was above the usual sugared-up ESL kids in the youtube comment section screaming "THIS GAME IS TEH SUXXXORS!!!!11!!!1111".

Douge can't save anyone, no one has cared about him for years now.

Oh hey Noah, you gonna make a new video soon? Or maybe get a real job?

>ywn have shut ins pay you with their allowance/disability check to be their friend simulator so you can autistically nitpick pop culture

Meanwhile I'm up at 5 am so I can go to work for 12 hours.

I think you guys are just closeted ffx fanboys.

>a "career"
He got rich from a fucking "shalayman idea", that's not exactly "building a career"

>he doesn't even do vlogs anymore

Literally just talk about things you saw on tv or kino. That would be enough.

>He has to be an extremely abrasive personality to be around.
You might be right
youtube.com/watch?v=GJb7ed3ueLk

Donate to his Patreon of course!
t. Not Spoony

>Why is this allowed?
Why are you not beaten incontinent every time you type this

Autism should hurt

>Why is this allowed?
Because retards keep paying him

> The Lost Supper

> asks question
> help user out by not answering question

don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again

>you will never be an e-celeb and get free money

>What's wrong with him?
Arrhythmia. He's who Hisao Nakai from Katawa Shoujo is based on.

>no real world skills outside of commentating on video games, movies, and pop culture.
Those don't count as skills.

Wasn't he given a large sum of money to make a movie, that he was supposed to have delivered last year?

It's well on its way, just like his regular slot reviewing board games on Jimmy Fallon
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9sA4rOi7w

I know that Spoony has a reputation and history but considering how hard he's fallen off the wagon, he's not getting back on up

That being said, would you guys ever want to see, and I use the term unironically, a spiritual successor? Like a Spoony 2.0 who's actually competent and goes back to reviewing classic films and games in his 'style'?

>It's well on its way
Oh, it's not happening, doesn't he have to give the money back.

>Karen and Seths face

kek