F-35 BTFO

USA BTFO

What the USA will do now?

What happened to countries caring about the "No Warfare in space" rule?

My samefag detector is off the charts here.

no way it can reach the actual space i think they want it to be able to operate at 25-30km or so

this

>space travel
It'd need a rocket engine for this, which would add extra weight and be insanely inneficient.

by space they mean edge of space at 50 miles

there were plenty of those

Another wunderwaffe project by Russia.

An aircraft so heavily armored that cannot fly.

The F-35 is an airborne turd but it's still nowhere near a Russian-tier turd.

Isn't Russia one of the few countries that still uses military flamethrowers?

>will
>could
okay sweetums

I can draw a plane that can go to Mars in one day.

Sure, and we're developing nucular potatoes and anti-submarine sharks.

Stop posting news with fake CGI
someone ( double digit iq americans ) would think this is real and they would laugh about intakes

russians consider thermobaric grenade launchers flamethrowers

Yes

The US Army dropped flamethrowers in 1978 but yes, Russia does still consider them an important part of their army tactical doctrine and they were used extensively in Chechnya.

>won't be ready until at least 2035
>at least
by that time everything will be totally different including military technologies

yet again, the stuff from the ww2 isn't used anymore what you mean it's thermobaric hand-held weapon like shmel

They can't even get their current gen to work, how are they going to get to space?
Also, super tanks that need to be towed out of parade squares and aircraft carrier they can't afford to modernize

Russia is king of vaporware

Oh man, I can't fucking wait for Macross Plus to become real.

Shinsei Industries YF-19 vs General Galaxy YF-21, who wins?

That's a rocket plane.

>super tanks that need to be towed out of parade
they don't
that tank continued to drive after driver replacement

>Brazil is not even on 4th gen yet
>Russia is already on 6th gen

It's not fair bros.

just buy some f-35 goy

Finns are butthurt over the T-14 because they recently bought some Leopard 2s and they thought it was enough to reach Moscow with it.

Russia stronk

>Russia is already on 6th gen
Their 5th gen fighter isn't in service yet, don't feel too bad.

>Zvezda TV
>CEO is a hohol
>muh lasers
>2035

No warp drive or deflector shields? I'm disappointed.

Your country has shown to defy international law repeatedly so why the fuck should Russia care?

Much like the

>T-14
>SU-57
>Nimitz-class carrier

Even if this got done, they can't produce and maintain them in any meaningful number.

because America is much stronger and much more influential so they can do whatever they want and no one can stop them. russia is a weak and poor third world shithole filled with alcoholic scum and prostitutes who live in absolute poverty

Why not? It's very efficient against uncovered enemy's infantry.

>the stuff from the ww2 isn't used anymore

LPO-50 has been taken out of service only in 1993.

>has been taken
тyпaя pycнявaя шaвкa пытaeтcя блecнyть знaниeм чeлoвeчecкoгo языкa и кpyпнo oбcиpaeтcя. пoчeмy pycнявый cкoт тaкoй жaлкий?

English is my 4th language, I'm not obligated to speak it correctly all the time, and you piece of shit probably don't know any other languages at all besides English and your native one.

GG YF-21 because it has GG in the name and because 21 is a bigger number than 19. Basic stuff, user. Were you home schooled or something?

>2035
>People yet unborn will already be adults when this is operational.

Flamethrowers died out because they're dangerous, present a huge target to snipers, and flamethrower operators who got taken prisoner by the enemy were often just executed on the spot.

>will be
Just like the PAK-FA will be operable... one day...

Uhh... Nikita, why are you doing this?