RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS

>YFW THE FOUR BIGGEST CITIES IN THE USA HAVE A BASEBALL TEAM COMPETING IN THE ALCS AND NLCS (CUBS DODGERS YANKEES ASTROS)

CITY PEOPLE>RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS

is Houston still a city?

Cosmopolitan liberal elite master race

Conservatives get cucked in any event that Russia can't rig

>tfw it was her turn
>tfw the mess we have now
IF I COULD TURN BACK TIME...

This is why I stopped watching sports years ago. It's literally all about $$$$ now

Oh my goodness gracious. I am a fan of one of those teams and that does represent my face.

I am happy.

MLB gets these two as their celebrity cheerleaders for their LA-NY WS.

>SEETHING RURAL FAG

No. I'm over it bro.

>the state of America
embarrassing.

The city is fine.

It's all the areas outside the city full of redbecks that are fucked up after the hurricane.

oh shit you're right

is Houston bigger than Miami/Boston/ATL?

No one from the City of Chicago cares about the Cubs besides white trash.

Ummm

>shitting on both of us

You unified America in hating your faggot ass, congrats on fixing partisanship by being a massive bitch.

russia behind usa football team sucking cock too?

>north side team
>north side is far more affluent than the south side
>white trash
hmmmm

Dallas is bigger than Houston retard. Liberals BTFO once again.

no you dumb fuck
Houston is the biggest city in Texas

Dallas has like 400k less people than Houston you stupid fuck.

literally the other way around. White Sox Fans are just people who were too uneducated or poor to move out of terrible neighborhoods.

hello

>North Side
>white trash
Nigger detected

scratch that, 1 MILLION less people than Houston.

>city
>include FW

not "two cities plus every suburb within 60 miles"

yeah no

I'm fine with this as I knew it was inevitable. As soon as a small payroll team wins the World Series, all the retards will go "S-SEE! IT'S NOT JUST THE BIG SPENDERS BUYING CHAMPIONSHIPS!" Well just one team in the bottom half of payroll has won a World Series since the '94 lockout, and it's unlikely any will ever win one again. So baseball enacts a salary cap, salary floor, and 50/50 revenue sharing, it'll forever remain a joke league.

I need to know who included Pennsylvania and Bridgeport fucking Connecticut in the NY Metro Area

>Two Texas metro areas grew by almost 1 million in 6 years
Frightening. Where do they fit them?

Houston's salary is only high because they actually have to pay their good players now. Weren't they the reason the pay floor was introduced in the first place?

They are the definition of Trust The Process

I thought Liberals were inclusive? Why the arbitrary cut off points. Seems very anti-metro to me guys.

it's a modern day Atlantis

Yeah, we also don't make Electoral College maps based off of counties and tell people we won by a landslide when the last guy got about 30 more electoral votes.

Yep and they're right on the mid-line at 15th. But I really don't see them winning another series. I'd be floored if they make it to the WS, let alone win it.

>not spreading the news
>not preparing yourself for 28 rings

The Astros have tons of rural fans all over Texas. The Cubs have a shotload of rural fans from Indiana to Iowa. The Y*nkees and D*dgers are the bad guys here. Stros Cubs WS now please!

>literally doesn't know what the word city means

Lmao

>Y*nkees
Bostonian detected. Please leave the thread immediately.

Yankees and Dodgers are the 2 biggest fanbases in baseball. It's the MLB's dream matchup.

Wow Conservatives used individual counties to make themselves look better and Liberal used Congressional districts to make themselves look better. It's almost like everyone does arbitrary bs to look more impressive. I don't think my suburban/rural brain can handle this much advanced thought.

>not being inclusive
You're a bad liberal my dude.

Houston has more people than Miami?

didn't know that

only this team winning the world series can save baseball

>Wow Conservatives used individual counties to make themselves look better and Liberal used Congressional districts to make themselves look better.

Except it makes sense to use congressional maps for Electoral College maps because there are states like Nebraska and Maine which don't use winner take all systems.

pic related, it's thicc America based on population density.

IT WAS THEIR TURN

>Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Florida, Ohio, and North Carolina all went for Trump
It’s still so unbelievable. All of it

>like Nebraska and Maine
It's only Maine and Nebraska (i think). Those are the only two states that can have split winners and therefore the only two states it makes sense to use Congressional districts for because that's literally what they use to determine the winner. I like the map you posted but it's also biased because it shows states by density and not counties by population density. I feel a map like that would be the only fair way to depict it. So that's probably why I never see those.

bigger than all of those combined

>only white people care about baseball
>white people voted trump

what if

get this

elections were decided based on who got the most overall votes

>muh moneyball fags btfo

>Something that actually changes the current political system
Never ever. Our elections are completely based on the Electoral college. Neither party is going to change it. Unless the GOP keeps doing what they just did. Then liberals will want to change it, until they win with EC then they won't want to change it because they won with it.

Then the United States would never have been formed in the first place. Delaware, Connecticut, Maryland, all the small states would never have agreed to have the states with large cities always be their masters.

We could just as foolishly argue that elections should be based on geographic area - and in that case Clinton lost in a staggering landslide, winning less than 100 counties out of over 3,000.

The electoral college is the only way it can work. Great in-game stats aren't, and have never been, the final score.

>big city teams
>90% niggers and spics

give these guys a stadium and an owner who isn't a fucking jew please

screencapping this and posting it to /r/Sup Forums for internet points :^)

>saying that each persons vote should count equally as one, instead of current rules where in many states democrats/republicans dont even need to vote because the other will win and only 5 states matter, is "just as foolish as giving each county a vote"

>have 104 electoral votes automatically given to you if you a democrat
>two-fifths (i.e. 40% aka 2/5) of all votes available
>still manage to lose
literally how, my suburban retardedness cannot figure it out

Then we would no longer be a representative republic, which we are, which is a good thing, because life suck harder and harder the closer one gets to true Democracy, which is simple majorities becoming tyrannical over electoral (and any other kind of) minorities, as this fool seems to want () because it's convenient to him according to the more recent turn of events.

You choose--everybody chooses--to have your vote represented according to the weight of the state in which you reside. Else, you'd choose to not simply complain about it on the internet; you'd move to a battleground state. As nobody does this, the people express their satisfaction to be counted in the chosen manner.

>MLB ratings declining
>suddenly the final 4 playoff teams happen to be from the 4 largest cities in the US

The only people who voted for Hillary are city retards.
Suburban and rural people all voted for Trump.

The Left didn't believe you were stupid enough to believe "news" from Facebook.

Oh I get it all pretend to be asshole parodies of a opinion we don't like and roleplay them in order to convince others, who are roleplaying other peoples opinions, that we're worse.

Is that how you do it? Is that how you Sup Forums? I'm new to this and I need some tip on shitposting correctly?

>a opinion

Am I not doing it right? Please help me out here.

Enjoy your hipster faggots and feminists you filthy rat

>says this when south of the city is a nigger shithole

>be Trumpette
>see Eric Garner Pokémon at local gym
>get triggered
>post MAGA

Based.

Meanwhile the top 5 teams in the premier league are all backed by remain-supporting city people.

City people are so hemmed in by concrete and breath in so much fumes that they go insane after a while. They're kids are born with allergies and asthma, they're far more likely top be robbed and assaulted. You can even smell the sewers in the bigger cities. Going to London is literally like travelling to Mosul if it were situated in the middle of New Delhi. Not only that but the cost of living in half as much in the countryside and you get to drive cars much faster, my commute is fun because there no cops to rape me.

Where do you retards come off thinking you'd win if we had a majority vote election? If that was the case both candidates would have campaigned differently from the start. The reality is that they campaigned for the electoral vote and Clinton list. You can flout a plurality all you want (because it's incorrect to say Clinton had a majority when she didn't have over 50% of the vote but when have facts ever stopped liberals from spinning a narrative) but your side lost in the most humiliating fashion since Nixon and to top it off, you're still salty almost a year later. It's too fucking hilarious

>you will never be a high IQ city person
>you will always be a low IQ rural and suburban retard drumpf voter
Why even live?

Dallas here. Feels good not to be an hickshit

Based Trump

Tick tock, Drumpfkins

do you not realize EVERY baseball team is in a major metropolitan area. What the fuck is the point of this thread

umm, try again sweetie

How about gawker and jezebel?