Starting university next week for the first time in my life

>starting university next week for the first time in my life
Is there anyone who has done computer science and can tell me that there's a light at the end of the tunnel?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/filename/1503747255763.png/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>computer science
>there's a light at the end of the tunnel
Abandon all hope.

Hey, I have studied psychology and I have been watching you shitpost for almost half a year now, its really fascinating how little bits and piece of your personal life encourage you to post this kind of stuff on Sup Forums. In the beginning, I actually thought you were just trying to mess with people, trying to be troll and baiting as many replies as possible. But after 2 months with no replies you continued, making me belief that you are actually LOOKING for advice here, but in a jokingly way because you are insecure and have nobody else to talk about this topic but this imageboard. Regardless, I'd advice you to get actual help or go to a doctor who is helping the mentally ill and just inform him about your entire life. It is clear that you can not defeat your fears and insecurities on your own, so let someone else help you.

I'm a comp sic student I started uni on Monday. Don't worry user I will get rid of competition so you don't appropriate muh future job

I dropped computer science because there was group work and I couldnt handle p-people.

only been noticing him the last few nights as I haven't been on Sup Forums regularly in a few years but yeah I've noticed that too

he legitimately seems to attack people for actually suggesting anything though. Kept calling me a normie with normie advice a couple nights back, was kind of annoying

Really hope you aren't being serious

Waterloo? If not, bugger off.

no he's been doing this for the last few nights. Thought he was joking at first too, but it was way too much and too consistent

he's like twenty-three or something going into University and really insecure

I'm not the other canadian guy though he is in a similar position

people that remember other posters and mention them are usually the posters themselves

I'm not the other canadian, you can check the only threads I've made are the one with the current op pic

do forestry
t. you 4 years later

Wait what? That's actually creepy as fuck

lol what a loser

don't bully me please I had a bad upbringing and hung out with a very bad crowd, trying to turn things around

What are you trying to achieve by making these threads though? I do believe that you started out by making threads about how to get a girlfriend, when you were offered advice, you thanked the people in the thread, but the next day you would make the same exact thread. When people started to call you out on it, you completely ignored them and started a different topic to shitpost about. It really makes me wonder if it is insecurity or just a mental illness

There is another canadian who posts similar. I'm the one posting about starting university.

The gf stuff wasn't me.

it's always someone elses fault isnt it?

It was you. I know that it was you. For almost half a year now a Canadian flag has been posting these desperate calls for help, and I find it hard to believe that its all a different person.

were you the guy who was worried about starting a job at 28 or whatever?

The canadian posting about entering university at 23 has been me. I've created no other thread other than these and maybe a few more with the same topic.
desuarchive.org/int/search/filename/1503747255763.png/

Yeah that was me

Yes. Poor family, poor neighborhood, poor choice of people to hang out with (they are all drug addicts now thank god I avoided that)

I've been telling him to end himslef quite a while now.
He is a stupid shit who don't listen to advises

i was being sarcastic you narcissistic freak

so what the fuck are you looking for on here? You've had to have heard multiple people explain what CS is like to learn and work in by now

you crazy fuck

What will be his nickname from now on?

? You can never learn enough. I am just trying to gather as much opinions and insights as possible. A normie such as yourself will never understand.

>yfw this is a false flag to besmirch the name of the original neetposter
how deep the rabbit hole goes

You're lying. Perhaps this is another Defence mechanism caused by your mental illness. Look, I can offer you one real advice, one advice that will make most of your problems disappear. Go to a doctor, and acknowledge the fact that something is wrong with you.

>A normie such as yourself will never understand.

and there we go
you sound like one of those people that wallow in their own self-pity 24/7 and have this whole worldview built around denying any responsibility for the shit state of their lives

You're not learning anything; you're simply looking for something. Whether that's companionship or pity, or both, I can't tell

>go to a jewish educated/brainwashed doctor where he'll pump me full of drugs that will brainwash me into a good goy
no thanks

?
I'm trying to improve. It's just your normie advice is well, too normie.

I can't wait until he starts school and blogs, I literally can't wait holy shit lel

>im as a neet paranoid schizoid much more inyelligent than a licenced doctor

why have you been on here for months then? Asking the same questions over and over again?

Has your life even improved a little bit from any of that? Why do you think you're so special as for "normie advice" to not be applicable for you?

most doctors don't know much, I and most people can easily self diagnose most diseases with google, really the only time one needs a doctor is a specialized doctor or for lab tests to determine what sort of infection you have

I need more answers, nobody has given me solid answers. For example, the brazilian ITT has implied I am fucked.

got my CS degree 5 years ago

What exactly is your problem with the course?

the answer is that starting uni at 23 and beginning your career at 28 is no big deal but you're such a memeing insecure fuck that you'll likely not get anywhere

probably drop out too when you hyperventilate over younger people and women

>23 and just starting college

What have you been doing for the past six years user?

?
I'm not complaining, just wondering if there's a good future ahead.

>talking to yourself
You can stop samefagging

>the answer is that starting uni at 23 and beginning your career at 28
I want solid proof of this though. Who would hire a 28 year old over a 22 year old?

being a wagie, now I want to go to university so I can get a better wagie job, the jews have ruined the western way of life and made it so you have to get a degree to do anything

I don't want any advice from a mongrelized race, sorry but I'm going to have to filter your flag now.

>Who would hire a 28 year old over a 22 year old?

what fucking difference would that make at all? It doesn't make any difference.

are you saying you have nothing on your resume or CV between starting uni and finishing grade 12?

>Who would hire a 28 year old over a 22 year old?

Why wouldn't you? It's not like you're being recruited for an sporting team, and you're going to expire in your 30s. If you get hired at 28, you still have at least 35 years of work ahead of you. There's little to no difference to an employer when picking graduates. 21 or 28, you're both just graduates.

No I've been wagecucking for 5 years now.

How sure can you be of this? I've read different opinions online that software developers 'expire' by 35.

It really doesn't matter how old/young you are. You have such a garbage attitude you'll never get past the interviews.

>How sure can you be of this? I've read different opinions online that software developers 'expire' by 35.

if they don't keep up with advances in their field they expire it has nothing to do with age.

but you're going to dropout anyway so why worry

You don't know that.

Ofc there is good future ahead, you twat. How dense can you be? CS is one of the courses with most versatility and employability worldwide. If you feel like traveling, learn a second language and you're set.

I dunno about over there, but here the math is fucking harsh, at least in the first year. But anyone that graduates is easily employed.
I don't get it. What are you on about?

I can speak english and french fluently.

I'll accept what you say is true.

>that flag

Ps.: If you're worried about your age..too late now. You should've started uni sooner, now all you can do is take your chances. But honestly, I don't see it being much of a problem. Recruiters do pay attention to such things, but it's not a deal breaker.

Yes I do.

>I've read different opinions online that software developers 'expire' by 35.

Yeah, if they're not constantly retraining. They expire because they're using ideas from two decades ago, with outdated languages and library. If you're a graduate, that is of course not going to be the case. If you keep up with trends, you're never going to 'expire'.

All your jobs are belong to us.