What does Sup Forums think of smallville? Started watching it and kinda digging it

What does Sup Forums think of smallville? Started watching it and kinda digging it.

stop now if you give a shit about superman, it stays exactly what it is for a very long time.

Watched through season 7 slowly over the last few years, it's ok
Plots start getting completely bonkers in seasons 4 and 5 but it dies down
The whole reason I started watching was to see justice league, but I'm dragging my feet on it because it'll probably disappoint me

Enjoy BAD CLARK

Completely unwatchable after the first four five episodes.

I was a kid when this was on and I literally could not believe how bad it was even back then.

Comfy show that suffers from "will they, won't they" for way too long, but otherwise very re-watchable for a CW show especially if you were in your teens around the time when it started.

SOMEBODY

>mfw

Personally I found the Justice League part of the show corny even then with the costumes and effects at the time, but I can't fault the writers for trying to make it work.

Good times.

Prime Allison Mack

Turns to shit after Lex leaves the show in season 5 or 6.

Not bad for a CW show. The adventures of lois and clarke was better overall tho

Please. Kruek was (and still is) hotter by miles.

There is not in existence a more 2000's era outfit than this holy shit

SAAAAAAAAAVVVE

MEEEEEEEEE

"If you kill your enemies, they win"
- Super-Man

>Pete trying to playing basketball with Clark after that race-car driver got killed and gets shut down by Clark

>It's a product placement Pete episode

>it's a dad episode

>Bye bye

so cute/hot
only reason i watched the show

>Jonathan Kent was the father you never had

best girl inbound, all others arent even fucking close!

Red Kryptonite Clark is best Clark

Things you thought were important from one episode rarely ever carry over to the next. It's really not that great

She was the best.

god damn right, i still get mad when she dies and clark only spends like 20 mins at the end of the episode being sad, he should have been half a season depressed with her...

All because of that fucking sand boy.

I'm getting mixed signals from this thread. As a fan of Superman, should I watch this show?

Go into it expecting nothing but Clark. No Superman. I loved this show. It was corny, sure but it was maximum comfy.

Also just adding that this show has the best version of Lex Luthor in live action.

Do you like origin stories that last 10 seasons and have CW drama, early acting gigs by famous people, and gorgeous women? Then yes...

The CG is crap but its literally like the first superhero TV show and damn near launched Supernatural and all the other scifi fantasy comic book shows...

These:
It's a very comfy show in the vein of Buffy the Vampire Slayer etc, but it's not really about Superman, it's about Clark Kent. He doesn't even fly until late into the show.

Im on Season four and it's getting pretty terrible. I just love all the shitty 00's music in it. It's a neat little time capsule that will age like milk, but I laugh alot watching it. though that may just be my autism

also like said Michael Rosenbaum is literally the best Lex Luthor by miles, not only vicious and cruel but hilarious and relatable, i dont blame lex for going nuts after dealing with Clark lying to him for 6 seasons...

also john glover is an amazing actor

>its literally like the first superhero TV show

im talking ala flash, gotham, arrow, they all got started after smallville, comic book tv shows were dead until smallville added the teen drama aspect

i had such a crush on her.
years later i happened upon her nudes.
a part of me died that day.

Lois & Clark

>best Lex
>best Clark
>best Jonathan Kent

season 3>5>2>4>1>>>>>rest

Was p good, but it only lasted 4 seasons. Smallville managed to milk 10 and found the now well proven CW formula of somehow getting both nerds and comic nerds to watch shows, while still pleasing their key demo of teenage girls.

>i happened upon her nudes.
(You) earned a reply. I couldn't resist.

Best Lex
Best Lois
Best Ma and Pa Kent
Based Lionel
Based Chloe
Decent Clark.

This show is comfy as hell.

JUST SAVE

SAVE

CMONNNNNN

Plus, Ollie was actually Ollie, as opposed to Bruce-lite.

Fuck all the time spent on Lana though. Pretty as fuck, but damn.

Chloe is best girl, don't let anyone tell you any different.

First runner up for best girl is obviously Alicia.

Alicia is cute. CUTE.

Not gonna lie I would let Red K Clark raw me hard.

Best portrayal of Pa Kent to date.

Best portrayal of Lex and Lionel Luthor to date.

FUCK

>Jonathan Kent will never teach you strong midwestern values and morals and make you a man he can be proud of

Pretty much this, can only say the negatives are Clark/Lana angsty relationship is drag out far too long and they butchered the last season but it still had some good episodes in it. One of the best marathon viewings I've had overall though

>really makes you think.

Technically Ollie has always been Bruce-lite, it wasn't until the 80's that he really became his own character. Before that he was always a Batman rip-off they have had great jokes about it in the comics.

Its the best capeshit show.

I had an unbelievable crush on her.

It's shit. Clark is just a whiny self-centered pussy that watches by as everybody and your grandmother becomes a fucking superhero before him. It's littered with the post-Donner Great Destiny/crystals crap that makes it seem like Jor-El didn't shoot his son into outer space to save him, but as some grand plan/mission statement to evolve humanity to a higher state of being. Or to rule over them. Can't even remember it's been 10 years of this shit.
Even the good stuff, like Lex and his dad is annoying with its Sun Tzu/Alexander The Great quoting how to raise your child like a sociopath bullshit after a while.
And people talk shit about Snyder's Pa Kent, but I'd take that xenophobic guy over the self-righteous faggot that we get here that spouts shit about how everybody is equal and you shouldn't judge people, yet he treats Lex like he's a fucking leper for the whole series based solely on his last name.

I had a crush on Tom Welling.

>tfw no handsome Texan farmer to make passionate love to
Why even bother living...

Remember that episode Lana turned into a vampire?

if you don't have a sub 100 IQ, you'll find yourself skipping over large chunks of scenes

it's simply atrocious

>i dont blame lex for going nuts after dealing with Clark lying to him for 6 seasons...
tfw I wanted them to be best friends forever, but the show had to go on the classic route for their relationship.

I'd prime her mack if you know what I mean.

good hes a moralfag

SOMEBODY SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

One thing I hate the most is that bullets actually hurt him, like they won't go through but they bruise him

He wasnt at full power as a teeniebopper, he could like lift a tractor, thats it. No superjumps, flying, xray or heatvision

>that opening-clip
GOAT.

>cmd
>start feels.exe

It may be the nostalgic goggles talking but this show represented that adolescent time in your life where you hear or see something which triggeres a profound warm feeling, overwhelmingly cathartic that you forget everything...promply followed by the realization that the you now, this moment, and all the disillusionment growing up brings, will never bring back that moment in time.

>those 00s garage band songs
>that comfy feel
>the salon
>just clark and his friends in a small town going on little adventures while he deals with love and teenage problems

SOOOOOOOOOMEEEEEBODDDDY SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE EEEE MEEE

kill me now

I DON'T CARE HOW YOU DO IT BUT

JUST SAAAAAAAVEEEEEEE ME SAAAAAVE ME

I thought it was one of the best things about the show, having Clark develop certain powers as he gets older. I never liked the idea of Superman being instantly all powerful as soon as he arrived on Earth

This show is so early 2000s it hurts
It's the perfect time capsule of the turn of millennium

never stick your dick in crazy

>It's a Lex tries to find out Clark's secret episode

>That episode where Clark finds Lex's room of crazy filled with Clark's actions
>You can tell how much it hurts him on his face
>You can tell how much it hurts Lex when Clark walked away

Season 1 and 2 are comfie-tier

Then it turns into endless piles of shit

>tfw I don't even remember who she was.

She's probably some inconsequencial character in a 1 season arc

Kinda, Clark dated her in season 3 then she got commuted to a mental hospital for trying to kill Lana. She came back halfway through season 4 for a couple episodes and was killed off. I think she was Smallvilles version of Lori Lemaris

fun fact, the actor who played Pete got sent to prison for drug dealing.

that's racist

Remember when Clark and Super Lana fucked so hard they broke the bed?

It was such bullshit how she got written out of the show.

Comfy kino

her nudes?

I remember them causing an earthquake from fucking. How can the BBC compete against the BKC?

My dad is like that.
Feels good man

Joe West versus Pa Kent
Dad off

Pa Kent wins by default

>It's a Pa Kent gives you a solid advice for life episode

Best Pa Kent and Ma Kent of any universe
comics, movies

also the best lex of any live action

That's his ghost right?... fuck I wanna cry

Oh hey this thread is still alive.

Is that Elliott Rodgers?

top kek that face at the end

I don't have Hulu

Anyone want to stream a marathon? I haven't seen this good of a Smallville thread in a while, I think it warrants a marathon. I want to drown in early 00's nostalgia.

BEST LEX

Marathoned the 10 seasons over 3 months. The Lois-Clark chemistry made me >tfwnogf insanely hard.

this

How's he doing these days?

Top QT right here

>yfw you remember Lana runs a foundation called "Isis"