Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beothuk#Extinction
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aboriginal_Tasmanians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Generations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_frontier_wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yagan
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
youtu.be/qClBRaretEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You really think someone would do that? Go on Sup Forums and make up a greentext story?

I would call bullshit if it took place in any other country than australia

obviously...
If it was a coordinated abo car jacking, why didn't the other abo's run out and call the police? "muh innocent friend just got ran over"
Why would the truck driver freak out over killing somebody after he drives a fucking truck into them?
How did he clean the rest of the gore of his truck?
And I highly doubt policemen like that are common.

Its like that joke you always hear

Young fella goes in and finally gets granted his abo hunting licence. He's so stoked he heads down to the pub to tell his mates. Grabs a carton and chucks it on the back of his ute for later and heads inside to spin a yarn. Comes out an hour later to see his ute covered in natives so he grabs his shotgun and kills three of them. Police turn up and he tries to tell them about his license. "yeah you're not allowed to use bait though"

Why are Australians so racist towards Australian Natives?

Social necessity at one point. Think about it mate we turned up killed most of them then nicked their country, we then turned around and implemented a "white australia" policy that was basically apartheid. What do you think the easiest way for your average human to deal with that is? Systematic dehumanisation. He's not a human he's an abo. Happened in the Holocaust and everywhere else. One of the darker parts of human nature

abos arent even subhuman theyre like sub species

c u c k a l e r t

Well I mean my family's Tasmanian so if by "cuck" you mean part of the most successful genocide in human history you're right

you should capture your female relatives to leave as sacrifices to the abo cave people. only way to atone

>most successful genocide in human history
>still here to shitpost

Uhmm, try again sweetie we did it better here. Have you ever heard of a Beothuk? Didn't think so.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beothuk#Extinction

he's 100% right though you inbred

None of them left to sacrifice to

Funnily enough I'm Anglo mate
I'm aware its hard for the modern american mind to grasp

The state was still killing them in like the 30s. Those kinds of policies have a big impact on culture.

Doesn't help that they're poor as shit, oftentimes have drug problems, and largely stick to their own neighborhoods.

>only 20 million people
>well developed, well documented
>even have highway and a proper town in the middle of literal Sahara
>driver get away with killing indigeneous people all the time
Doesn't sounds like something that can happen

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aboriginal_Tasmanians
>STILL 20,000 of them left

Britain really didn't send their best to Australia, they couldn't even remove natives from one island.

there used to be a lot of abo threads on Sup Forums, it's probably made up for epic replies but who knows

>encounter continent full of cave people engaged in all manners of depravity; cannibalism, rape, child molestation, actual genocide against one another stuck in the stone age
>naturally look down on them and displace them
>n-no it's OUR faults... those poor cave people and their vibrant culture.. we dehumanized them!

you are a trash person and probably have no friends.

They're all octoroons who claim abbo status for neetbux though

You tell us, you're a strayan

And you're probably a Turk or Arab reading my posts in Germany at 9:00am, it's a crazy mixed up world.

I mean this is just my opinion but a lot of the problem is that they stay in these tiny towns in the middle of nowhere that are lucky to have a corner shop. Then what do you know there's nothing there because the only source of income is welfare and there's no social infrastructure. Everyone sits around drinking and smoking because there's nothing to do and that's your lot in life if you're born into that community.

There are different problems for urban communities but some seem to be creating modern native australian communities within some cities that seem to be working really well. I mean if you want some sort of insight go watch "Cleverman" its a series taht stars Aboriginals and seems to show some of the more positive aspects of the modern Native Australian identity.

Most of them are mainland imports I think.

Got told some apocryphal tale though that at one point all of them were rounded up and someone walked down the line and decided who was white enough and they got to live. Last full blood was Truganini

a literally retarded nigger once smashed into my dad's toyota van and got killed when I was a kid because his bike didn't have a brake. Smashed through the windshield

Some dero who was our weed dealer's brother when we were like 15 got killed in the most insane way I've ever heard man.

Was homeless so he broke into a car and slept in the back seat, woke up when the guy was driving to work. Startled the guy so much he slammed on the brakes and he flew through the windshield and died

Used to talk about how the Government did experiments under his skin when he was in prison.

>Used to talk about how the Government did experiments under his skin when he was in prison.

well, did they?

This thread makes me wanna watch some Australian horror movies.

Dunno mate

Met some guy the other day waiting for the bus that was telling me that it was on the radio that the bus was cancelled and that it was ASIO trying to fuck with him

Hard to tell

All the retards in this thread saying this is "obviously" fake have no idea how fucked up parts of Aussie are.

I was born and grew up near Alice Springs. Aboriginal mum and Polynesian/Maori dad. Grew up with my mum and her family. We lived on a large section of land basically comprised of run down houses, corrugated iron dwellings, and caravans, All of our extended family lived here so it was basically an aboriginal mini-town where we were all related in some way. I lived here until I was 12, before ending up at my dad's house who then lived in Auckland.

You want to know how fucked up North Australia can get?

>be 8-9 year old me (not sure) playing with a toy truck outside my mums outhouse
>granddad comes over and is clearly drunk or intoxicated in some way
>takes mum inside our campervan and has sex with her
>campervan had no curtains so I'm sitting outside watching
>remember how violent he was and how he left some burises

That's the earliest instance I remember, but I don't think it was the first. She was always polite around him, cooked and cleaned his stuff, yet every other week he'd beat and rape her. It was fucking disgusting. He didn't give a fuck I was there, he'd just do it even if I was a meter away.

Also
>got molested by my uncles multiple times
>literally nothing I could do
>I told someone once, they found out and beat/raped me

Then there was the time my cousin shot his sister
>literally walked her into the bush and shot her twice in the leg with his dads gun
>family got her help but police never even asked why a 9 year old girl was shot twice
>they didn't give a shit

When I was 12, my dad was visiting (he came maybe once a year) and I begged him to let me live with him. He kept sayign he couldn't etc, so I told him if he didn't let me I'd kill myself. Eventually relented and I moved to Auckland. Haven't seen my mum since.

anyway, long story short, I fucking hate abbos and northern Australia. I just tell people I'm half Somali

>couldn't stop before hitting the guy at full speed
>able to take a perfectly still photo with no motion blur
This shit belongs on Sup Forums. 下げる。

Happens with the lower class too.
He's not a human he is a bogan.
For some reason though people refuse to dehumanise children.

>Poor kid will probably end up like her mother.
>Kid becomes lower class adult.
>No sympathy anymore.

We should do more to help kids raised by lower class parents.

how did your parents meet? under what circumstances were you created?

>getting away with manslaughter

yeah right

Sad to hear that mate. Hopefully things are working out for you

Well I mean what's the easy answer mate? The reality is that Australia used to be proud of having nearly unlimited social mobility and then, for me at least, besides the widening economic gap, there was stuff like "upper middle class bogan" a small thing but there was suddenly an idea that you had some sort of caste. It was no longer the man and his works but where his family came from. A small and very personal thing. But shows like "Kath and Kim" which are designed for the predominately middle class population to look down on the working class can be pretty on the nose

Dad worked in the mines for a bit.

Said he bet my mum in a pub, but I'm pretty sure she was just a whore.

Where do you live now?

I fucking hate loud bogan kids. Wouldn't mind going balls deep in some of the preteens but as actual people they are obnoxiously loud mini replicas of their fucking awful parents. Horrible to be around and the parents always let thr little cunts run wild.
I grew up in and around shitty poor areas and bogans, along with abos, are the fucking worst people on average. It is as if these cretins would drop dead if they went 24 hours without being cancerous shits and ruining the day for someone else.
A bogan kid is a ticking time bomb, which will likely breed before 16, furthering the cycle. They're basically white niggers.

Freankie the Middle Eastern guy from housos said that his shows are people who had lower class backgrounds making fun of it where Kath and Kim is just people looking down their nose at other people.

I have never found kath and kim funny for some reason.

Perhaps you have to grow up at least middle class to like it? I don't know.

idk always seemed pretty cringey to me man.

Pizza was funny as fuck but Housos was super terrible. I live in housing actually. Why? I'm mentally ill. Why do most of my Neighbours live in housing? They're either so fucked as to have had no chance or have some sort of illness. Literally the only people I've spoken to from my group of flats are all on the DSP.

At least the show acknowledges that fucked up people from public housing exists.

When I complain about bogans people tell me housos isn't real...

It's not but a lot of the time the characters are a lot like my family.

The characters are exaggerated versions of certain types of people that actually exist.

Eh its all good I guess. Makes it super hard to get traction to do anything however. Super safe thing you know. Like if I break down I can still be warm and shitpost. Still want to do something else with my life though

I also really like the show struggle street.

People act all offended just because it reveals the truth about how fucked up some people in public housing are.

Are you the aboriginal guy from the NT?

Nah man

I honestly dont get the hate for struggle street though.

Australia is so in denial that social class is a problem in Australia that people get pissed off when someone makes a documentary about it.

Australia legitimately sounds like it's not a fun place to be unless you're into the beach or a field biologist or something

makes the US sound cozy

I doubt it is, but I know that abbos tend to get high of petrol and falling asleep on road. If that happens in middle of nowhere, no one would care, neither would I tbqh.
Who left the door to Sup Forums open?
You really do love obsessing over cuckholdry and speaking to yourself, don't you? Reread his post mong,

Most people didn't care. The majority of the anger was from people who were associated in one way or another with the areas shown on the show, because they didn't like how bad it made them look.

Also let's be honest, the reason why it got so many viewers was because people have a morbid love for watching other people suffering in poverty. So you could argue that the show was really just using poor people for entertainment, not to spread awareness and garner support.

Maybe the man his buddy met was the one making up the story, and that user is gullible enough to believe it, proceeded then to tell it on his favorite board. After all Australians are gullible.

Interestingly Abos are very different from europeans, aren't they? I mean, they have been in Australia for what, 60k years or more? They split from the rest of the population in Africa and other groups that would go to eurasia. They have been pretty much isolated for a long long time if I have understood correctly. Their skull is even noticable different. Seems to me that they are the closest thing we have to a legitimate race different from ours (if you don't already deem most peoples on earth different races already)

Well I mean its an interesting thought. Not the anthropological consensus or for lack of a better word meta at the moment though is it. Even if you were successfully able to argue that they were a slightly different species akin to the difference in cro magnum man or whatever you'd still just be pushed on it.

They're clearly human. We're clearly human. That's the end of that little chat to any reasonable person really isn't it

>species
Not species, but race. Clearly human of course.
But to most people I'm guessing just asking that question would seem as though you're some kind of hitler.
But yeah of course I don't know shit about abos or how dissimilar they are, but I've heard that they are the least similar (to us) people we have on our planet. I love human evolution so to me it's a curiousity on that topic.

Subspecies have often been based on colour alone in regards to other animals, let alone a different skeleton and features.

Well I mean what would it mean in any sense? Apart from having some unique chromosomes that could probably be brought into the fold there's not much that would ever come of it.

Sad thing is that we used to use """science""" like phrenology etc to justify all sorts of shit.

But rich coming from the country were the subspecies of Jordys and the people from the West country left to roam the countryside

yes

retard

Funny how we perceive dog breeds to be different races and they have less dissimilarities between each other than humans. And wolves are even seen as a different species from the greenland dog, and they are actually really closely related, like probably much closer than a european is to an african.

It's really about how we choose to define it, really. It is indeed a damn shame of course that science have been used to compliment the worst kind of racism, like hitler's ideas.

What would it mean if we could categorize them as a different race? I don't know. I think there are good reasons to not go down that road, and not so many good reasons to go down that road. Too many people who want to dehumanize them I guess.

Abos aren't dissimilar enough for this, but I've always had the idea that it would be really nice to still have different human species on Earth, like neanderthalensis. I'd like to have 20 different human species even, it would be much more interesting.

Humans actually have surprisingly little diversity. Could find more genetic differences across a chimp tribe in a hill in the Kongo than the entire human genome. Theorized it because of a genetic bottleneck.

absolutely hate this class divide cunt

keeps on posting his retarded drivel everywhere

Yeah because that would work out well. Look at race based slavery or some of the fucked up fanfiction you hear about cat people. ffs look at how well Denmark and Sweden used to get along and they're almost the same thing

if you come across an abo laying on the dirt road you run over the cunt, there's nothing wrong with it.

Yes, that actually makes it easier to determine races between our groups, should we choose to do so. If you have a group of people who are very similar on one continent(say europeans), and then you have a slightly different people on another(say east africans). Since individuals within each group are so similar it makes it easier to seperate those two groups as two dissimilar groups. All humans apparently have 99.5% the same dna makeup. That's what scientists operate with nowadays anyway. And they operate with 99.8% if I remember correctly about dogs and wolves, on how similar they are to each other.

Sad to admit it would probably not work out great. Or maybe it would? At least within our own species it might fix some problems. We would have other species to hate instead of peoples within our own species. But then we'd still have a problem with people wanting to hurt those other species. But my wishful thinking would be that we shared the earth peacefully. I guess that's naive.

We're doing ok man. Sad to say but most war is so unilateral as to be ridiculous.

But yeah 50 years ago it was the blacks man. Its insane our generations mentality is so different because its fuck all time really. I mean 1966 White Australia ended and its unthinkable to someone my age. Apartheid ended in 1991 ffs

Its so easy to forget how young we are in some ways

Did Australians do a lot of shit to abos back in the days?

There's more than I thought actually. I mention the Tasmanian genocide up the thread but apart from that all the old tricks really. Bullying them, giving them smallpox blankets. Basically prison farms where they were slaves in all but name

We're the eternal a*glo basically

lots of questionable shit, never state sponsored genocide
one of the worst things we did was take abo kids out of their families and raise them in a western environment. the idea was that it would prevent them from being trapped in the cycle of poverty most abos are in, but literally stealing kids away from their parents is a bit fucked. that wasn't that long ago either

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Generations

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_frontier_wars

dunno if I'd call it a genocide in tasmania, it was more farmers responding in kind to violence

obviously I think it's disgusting, as were most of the conflicts between the two groups, but it really doesn't match the criteria for a genuine genocide

How does it not? We killed them all man. Best you can spin that is ethnic cleansing and that's not so flash.

Cheeky thing is we've turned around and are banging on "Mt Wellington/Kunyani" that sort of shit.

Something we could probably keep under our hat desu

it was generally motivated out of revenge for abo attacks against innocent farmers and out of self-preservation

Do abos live isolated like hunter gatherers or do they live in your societies?

Yeah perfectly fine to eradicate them then.

At the end of the day it was a long time ago

And actually I just thought of the story of Truganini where didn't a couple of guys cut off her husbands arms and then chuck him in the water so they could watch him drown in front of her? We weren't exactly being nice to them.

depends
there's plenty of mixed abos living in cities, some normally others as hobos or housos.
up north in WA, the territory or Queensland you have some that live in a more traditional way, going around their tribal grounds, hunting and shit. native title law gives them a lot of free reign to do that on farmland and generally farmers are happy to let them spear some kangaroos and crocodiles since it spares them the job of shooting them themselves.
others live in aboriginal communities but really don't have much connection with their past culture. they've just taken on a lot of the vices of western society and sit around drinking all day and sniffing petrol in some rural town.

never said it was perfectly fine, in fact I said the opposite

no, and that was what triggered a lot of the abo attacks on farmers

When you speak of that genocide that happened, what was that all about? What happened?

lol

there were a few genuinely horrible people that went around shooting and torturing abos because they could.
the abos obviously didn't appreciate that and started attacking european settlers in response, many of whom weren't actually violent themselves. this was at its worst in tasmania (which was the dumping ground of some of the more violent convicts), so the governor declared martial law and systematically drove the aboriginal population out of the island. the last full blooded tasmanian aborignial died a decade or two back. it's very tragic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yagan
this gives you a good understanding of the abo/anglo dynamic

Trugga died in 1876 mate

fuck me you're right, I thought it was in the 80s or some shit

Was there similar events on the mainland, or is this an isolated incident that only happened on Tasmania?

You guys seem to be Abo experts, can any of you say whether pic related is factual or not?

Nah man. Tasmania probably still is one of the whitest places on earth but for a while it was absolute

Well Tassie's pretty small mate so it was pretty simple. Also I think we settled the ones left on Kind island or something. Didn't just wipe them out

Doubt it

not really

there was only 1 million abos or so across the entire continent so things never escalated to the same degree as they did in Tasmania

dunno, tribal people all across the world did all kinds of shit

>abos smart enough to call the police
Lmao, they're literal animals mate

whereabouts in australia are you in mate?

Visiting my mum in Wales

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
Dont sniff lads, dont be rama rama

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/

Of course, google penile subincision for another glimpse into glorious pre-contact culture.

I'm kind of thinking most of it is apocryphal with maybe some elements of truth, but without any evidence backing it up either way it's pretty hard to give it much credence. They did have all sorts of secret mens and womens business, initiation rites and weird shit like that, as to it being deliberately crippling or outright murder- that could be done to someone who's done to a taboo and technically an adult. What constitutes adulthood and what we consider an adult was much different back then compared to post-european settlement and modern day.
In saying that, the transition to adult from childhood was clearly defined in most tribal cultures. Older people would definitely tell you that 'you are adult now' and now have the social responsibilities and consequences that go along with it.

All said and done, there was 100's of abo groups that all had their own distinct traditions, cultures, language etc. So there's bound to be a couple we'd consider barbaric or primitive

>penile subincision
When I read "a slit made on the underside on the penis" in that article I posted, I wasn't imagining something as fucked up as that. Also from Wikipedia:
>one traditional practice involved the penetration of an elder's subincized penis by the unsubincized penis of a young boy who was usually under age 7

Studying isolated tribes around the world, we have seen how many weird rituals and notions people can have in a culture. We take for granted how similar most of the world is today. Eurasia, americas, australia, north africa and maybe even most of africa, all are part of the "western world culture", basically. Within this western world culture we obviously have a lot of differences that to us seem big. But overall we live in a world with a lot of similar cultures because of westernization. I think because of that it's easy to forget how weird totally different cultures can potentially be. And when we read shit that Abos would do, as a people who were isolated for 60 000 years, we are quick to doubt that it's true, because it seem so unreal to us. But it's not unreal. We see all kind of shit in such cultures that seem unreal. But I think it seem unreal only because we have been so accustomed to the prevalent world culture (the westernized world culture).

True, especially given that Abos didn't even make it out of the stone age. I'm sure all stone age cultures that have existed around the world would have had their fair share of brutality, we'll just never know for sure what specifically.

I live there op I'm gonna say the driver was talking rubbish, some real ridiculous shit goes in here though
youtu.be/qClBRaretEk
This was on tv for a few years not long ago

How is it like living in such a remote place? Also, post view from your window.
Also, what do you do for a living in such a place?

In school we called it sprinkler dick for obvious reasons