Star Jesse Williams Rips ‘Whiteness’ During BET Awards Acceptance Speech

>We’ve been floating this country on credit for centuries, and we’re done watching and waiting while this invention called whiteness uses and abuses us, burying black people out of sight and out of mind while extracting our culture, our dollars, our entertainment like oil — black gold! — ghetto-izing and demeaning our creations and stealing them, gentrifying our genius and then trying us on like costumes before discarding our bodies like rinds of strange fruit
amp.twimg.com/v/09b024dc-0c8e-45f3-877e-582903d7ff1c

White devils BTFO

black guy here, i thought it was a great speech.

We don't need black anything, thank you.
Go away, and take your crime and no aspiration having nigger children with you...

Another towelhead pretending to be black

Who?

Oh my these niggers really have gone full nigger. Nigger.

Go back to Africa. Problem solved.

black politics have become commercialized and being a rebel is just a way to sell merchandise. This is a good thing - they need oppression to sell, they don't want change, they want money.

BET awards is the awards show for black people

literally no one cares

You're a nigger, you can't think, stop lying and leave this board.

Tbh, Tyler Perry movies don't gross a lot of money so idk how we're "extracting black entertainment."

africa is waiting

>justifying your insecurities on cable tv
fuck off nigger.

It's the BET awards, this is literally like preaching to the choir. Also, it's white people's fault for "ghetto-izing" their 'culture' and 'creations'. What the fuck ever man.

All of these niggers are going to be in for a shock when the Jew has no time for nigger bullshit with entire NWO project crashing on their heads.

You think they'll heed the words of someone like Marcus Garvey ?

The reason no one takes them seriously is all their great "thinkers" are musicians or sports figures.

so when are we finally gonna lynch those niggers?

>implying blacks are the only poor people

>implying the government only rips off blacks

>implying there aren't more poor whites than poor blacks

>implying all white people only exist to want to own blacks

just remember, when more than half the Awards go to blacks at Oscars this year, you know why.

Eat shit, niggers.

Donkey of the day.

Another spoiled american brat bitching about how much richer he could be and his feelings being hurt.

Lol he can't be more than 30% black. He's just showing off for the real nigs

Why do whites always get blamed for shit Jews do?

Why do mulattos with black dads and white moms always shit on white people?

>implying blacks know any other black historical figure besides MLK and the obligatory "we wuz kangz."

Check out Coco the Monkey sometime, you guys have more in common

Did you even watch the video?

His first few lines are something along the lines of I even brought my parents here!

>Camera pans to black dad and whitest mom ever seen in the history of whiteness....

He then proceeds to shit on white people as a single entity while being half white...

I am sure the boys in the cell block were cheering and digging all this "jiveness". That pretty much composes the whole audience of "BET" And meanwhile the white man laughs at the bank.

I find funny that most of these guys are always very light skin mulattos, they try so much to be niggers when they are only 1/4 black.

>He says on a program originally funded by white people (John C Malone) using a communications medium created by white people (referring to language and technology here) while also making money from a system white people created.

Hmmm really made me think.

Why is it only black people that get upset about "whiteys" and when companies talk about having a more "diverse" work force or anything in general looking to promote diversity it's only diversity of black people.

You never see Asians complain or companies trying to hire more Asians to fill an "equality quota", only black people.

>blue eyes
>lol fuk whitie

It's a common misconception that whites own the media and Hollywood and not Jews.

Also niggers think anyone who isn't black is white.

Stop accepting all that white cash then, asshole

half white means nigger.

one drop

>Star Jesse Williams
who?

also
>1 post

>Complaining about whites in a black-only awards show.

It's like pottery

literally who?

>blacks
>black
>bla
>bla
>bla

Males get the fathers Y chromosome. If they have a black father they lean black, if they have a white father they lean towards white culture and don't get the black facial features.

This is just my observation by the way.

>gentrifying our genius

It's fun to see people say words they don't understand.

>hurr stop samefagging in your thread
>durr only one post by this ID

Fuck off, retard

Black ghetto-ize themselves and prefer it.
Detroit, Baltimore, New Orleans, East St. Louis, Milwaukee, Oakland, all ruined by blacks.
Blacks should have been buried, this man saying this on television proves everything he said is a lie, if blacks are buried how can he so brazenly lie in front of the whole world if blacks are marginalized.

Remember this isn't an attack on the (((white))) elite, this is an attack on every white middle class who has done no wrong.

>>We’ve been floating this country on credit for centuries*
Citation needed, black people generally have poor credit because paying for anything is a completely foreign concept to them.

>and we’re done watching and waiting while this invention called whiteness uses and abuses us,
Whiteness was invented? Is this an allusion to all of those 'Black Inventions' infographic where Blacks claim to have invented Oxygen and the Sun?
>burying black people out of sight and out of mind while extracting our culture,
If only, too bad they're everywhere and continually assaulting others, also 'extracting' implies posessing something to begin with. Forming rhymes about theft and violence do not a 'culture' make...

>our dollars, our entertainment like oil — black gold! — ghetto-izing and demeaning our creations and stealing them, gentrifying our genius and then trying us on like costumes before discarding our bodies like rinds of strange fruit
I'm uncertain what point he was trying to make,

Boy, that's a lot of buzzwords

I believe it was the philosophical Charlamagne tha God that cleverly stated- "You've got to watch those waffle colored negroes".

Fuck off back to Africa then.

>Rips on "whiteness"
>accepts everything white
>even raises the award

He sure told us, he's literally being an obedient goyim.

Because no one ever considers a mulatto to be white. They're all considered black. And their mothers are always considered trashy coal burners.

So they grow up resenting the community they can't be a part of.

>>hurr stop samefagging in your thread
You can comment without samefagging can't you faggot?

I like the railroad chinks more than the cottonpickers, at least they don't constantly bitch about being worked to death 150 years ago.

Picture related

Now get THE fuck outta here.

That cottin-pickin animal better watch his jabberin African lips 'fore we snatch back that there BET channel offa the television airwaves, which themselves are also an invention of whiteness.

"Gentrify" is the new meme word for blacktivists. They don't know what it means but they just use it synonymously for "keeping us down".

Rope

Aren't mulattos just the most disgusting defective excuse for a human ever?

Make you wanna blast their face with buckshot.

so sorry, boy

all of that only makes me proud to have a part in all of it, if only by association

pay attention to this Sup Forums, this whole situation is getting worse by the day, if you let this develop freely it'll be a much bigger problem than refugees or even the kikes, mark my words Sup Forums, you don't want to overlook this

You know why, women have absolutely no loyalty

>pic: non-gentrified neighborhood

O WOW THE CULTURE

I forgot to add this is because it's getting more and more ridiculous for them to complain about slavery so they need another word that pretty much means slavery to them in their heads.

That yellow-ass blue-eye Nigga would get his ass beat in da hood nameeh

The liberals won't let us clean the wound so it has to fester until reaching a point where we can't ignore it any longer and cut off the gangrene limb.

he looks whiter(closer to arab or whatever) than black.

Also, is nigger.

did his swedish mother help him write his all-whites-are-racist speech

NAH BRO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE POWER DYNAMICS

See, the white man keeps the black man down by confining him to exclusively black award shows, exclusively black neighborhoods and exclusively black prisons. If whitey weren't so afraid of a black planet then precious black babies would have a chance at white people award shows and stuff.

Its because of this institutionalized racism that we must hold our own awards show and further this way of thinking... we wuz kangs? we ARE kangzzzzzzz

>plays a privileged hedge fund mixed faggot who marries Christian extremist
>complains about white people
>complains about the country that has kept generations safe enough to worry about such tripe
What a fucking faggot nigger

Emotionally thinking retards. They're the most gullible race on the planet, which is why they've always been the poster children for the left. They'll never figure out that they've always just been pawns in a game, even after their usefulness runs out.

>Swedish mother ,apegroid father
SVENSKA JA

arabs are the ugliest fuckers on the planet. giant noses, ears, and teeth that throw off their faces. raccoon eyes. he looks nothing like a sandnigger.

Actually, Asians are massive SJWs and unfortunately have the intellect to be genuinely dangerous.

WE NOTHIN BUT KANGZ FROM HERE ON OUT BOY

Is it just me, or is it always the "lightskin" blacks that seem to have a stick up their arse when it comes to massa?

>Turkish rapebaby
>Arabs are white

Whatever helps you sleep at night Bulgaria.

>be black
>abort your babies in record numbers
>white man be keeping us down

>our creations
???????????

>niggers are clowns in a circus run by kikes

we know

this is what happens when you legitimise the "one-drop rule". As America becomes more mixed, the power of Blacks will only increase, since mixed Blacks will be perceived as Blacks, while mixed Whites will be considered anything but White. Thank your retarded puritanism rules.

I'm whiter than that guy.

fuck you honkeys XD

>strange fruit reference

HOOOOO BOY this nappy-headed white-boy done did his research. Son musta listened to Yezus like bout fifty times. Bruh was watching Roots while reading the Color Purple nahmean? My man was trying to give us us free ya heard? Ey, ey my dude, my dude check this man out. Dude was studying up on his Maya Anjelou at the Rosa Parks Library down on Martin Lurther King Jr blvd you know? I mean sheeeeeit guys, this boy just love learnin.

This.

Bluepilled dipshits blame the global kikery on FUCKING WHITE MALE because Jews own the media.

All I see are white faces
Mico aggressions on every level
Oppressing me in safe spaces
We must destroy the white devil!

this is interesting. wish we had philippe rushton to investigate this kind of thing

BeCause of slavery.
Thats it.

It really is it. They feel sad and justified because of slavery. Im not even saying all of them are faking it or they are using it as an excuse, some of them are truly truly still hurt by something that happen 200 years ago.
It creates an inferiority complex to know they were owned and had to work for free and where beaten.

Asians. Dont really have that. They choose to come. They want to work and become doctors and stuff. Mexicans are happy to just pick up fruit. They come from a drug cartel run country.

I think the problem is that black people were born in a rich peaceful country but are taught about their violent poor history so they are very conflicted because they live in an utopia but are told they are supposed to hate it.

Asians and mexicans come from literal hell on earth and they are not taught to hate the usa from childhood so they appreciate the country

hes stealing white language (english)... he better stop that

because they hate themselves

5% black guy here. Fuck naggers. All they do is nag asbo how they should be given more money for being taken out of a shithole third world country and placed in the richest and most powerful country in world history.

>80% white
>think your black

wot, i'm sick of these practically white fgts speaking for black ppl. You're not black, your white.

Is it racist for a white person to call his speech racist???

It's always the half white ones that get the most butthurt because they need to prove themselves to belong.

>comparing based NOLA to those flyover shitholes

Enjoying your internet that we stole from blacks?

The dude looks White to me
How the fuck does he pass as "Black"