Are Italians really as much of mom's boy as the media portray...

Are Italians really as much of mom's boy as the media portray? or is it just yet another 'shitalian' propaganda peddled by Germanic countries?

it's true, but not because they love their mama, but because their are poor and betas

STOP SAYING THING THAT MAYBE CAN BE TRUE!

It's mostly angloshits that spew bad propaganda against us, as usual

Wtf I hate Anglos now

I'm 32 and I can tell you, those are all lies!
Oh sorry, my mom has brought me breakfast.

Shit breakfast, my mom brings me gocciole with coco milk :3
You're mom a shit

Hahahhahajhahahhhhha

all true, actually it's probably worse

this is the polak with proxy

sneaky and nationalistic with slav/asiatic behavior

What's wrong with being a mama's boy anyway

i don't know, but seeing their high unemployment rates and adults living with parents, there might be some truth in those rumors

amerifats jealous not everyone gets kicked out of the house with 400k$ of debt

>Are Italians really as much of mom's boy as the media portray?
Yes

yes it's true, anglos are the worst offenders in anti-italian propaganda though

You made me feel so bad that I deleted it

Thanks...

No! It's much better to rent a flat and paying with your parents money, that's much more independent and mature, this is why north europeans are better than us shitalian mamaboyos

I didn't know Slovakia was bro tier.

wtf weren't slovenians supposed to be some kind of germanic ubermensch? Sup Forums lied to me

its true
slovenians are italians in denial

This

our parents love us, unlike anglo parents who hate their children

100% true

There are a lot of 40 year old italian druggos who live with their mum's

I'm kangz of manlets

Why do families with Italian heritage never let you visit them without eating something?

It's very nice of them, I appreciate it, but I'm not always hungry, and they won't take "no" for an answer. You must eat

Why men with Italian heritage never let you visit them without fucking their gf?

It's very nice of them, I appreciate it, but I'm not always horny, and they won't take "no" for an answer. You must fuck.

Who the fuck eats breakfast in bed, do people not feel the need to brush their teeth after waking up?

Liberal Capitalist want everyone to leave home and buy a house at 18 because it's more money in the pockets of banks, more food being bought, more land being developed, more water and electricity been used. Anyone who complains about the destruction of the nuclear family is a fool. The real traditional family is the extended family. The real traditional household is the extended household. Anyone who argues otherwise has been fooled by marketing memes.

finns are ugly subhumans

wait a second, cuck, scandinavian women are known to go to mediterranea to get fucked by mediterranean males

>brushing your teeth before breakfast
you brush them straight after you fucking weirdo

I'm italian and I'm not short. Fuck yourself you snownigger subhuman.

You're supposed to brush them after. Don't they teach basic oral hygiene there?

>momtugal

Why are especially americans always criticizing the fact that we are mom's boys? Is it because they get kicked out at 18 and find themselves in a sea of debts, finally realizing that their relationship with their parents is nothing but a passive-aggressive "get out of my house and call me once a month" economic relationship without love?

>tfw I will die old and peacefully without my bones hurting like hell because I'm a manlet
Enjoy your suffering lanklets

We may also live with our parents for a long period of time but at least we are not hikikomori.

I love my mam and I call her every day 2bh

>tfw 23 and two hernias

feelsbadman, at least I can dunk once a year

It is good education to offer anything to the host.. i think its related to catholicism