So what do you WANT to win Best Picture user? Pic related

So what do you WANT to win Best Picture user? Pic related

I want La La Land to sweep everything so black people go fucking crazy.

As long as you don't actually think it was a good movie

Manchester By The Sea has white people too user

I'm sure there's some parts of La La Land that you don't like, but can you honestly say with a straight face that it was a BAD movie?

It's mediocre, and kind of soulless imo, jerks off Hollywood for awards

Does it matter? You make it seem like it's some form of validation.
In a perfect world the best picture, literally the best movie made that year, would take the award, but of course as history shows is that is not always the case.

That's why I'm asking who you'd LIKE to win it, not who WILL win it

You should want Lion to win so Blacks get mad at Indian people.

I thought the movie did everything really well. The music is phenomenal and (I felt like) the characters were interesting and engaging, I really liked the color grading. I think this movie excelled on every level. What didn't you like about it? Was it just not compelling enough to you or something? Genuinely curious.

I thought blacks would hate Moonlight since it's about a gay black man

Sup Forums pls go

He just wants to hate. La La Land is genuinely good.

It was a serious question considering how homophobic the black community can get

I agree the cinematography was excellent, but it felt really shallow to me, I think it would work well as an actual stage show though, plus Ryan Gosling can't sing man, he just can't

I also liked the jazz stuff, especially John Legend

Dev Patel grew up to be handsome af

i didn't think Anwar was capable of such a feat.

By shallow do you mean that it didn't have a serious tone or message or something? I prefer that, honestly. I hate it when movies get too heavy-handed with some boring lesson about society or religion they can't help but shoving down our throats. I guess this is a personal preference, but it's nice to see some true Escapism on the silver screen that isn't a stinking pile of shit.

I don't feel like it focused on any part of the story enough, the relationship or either of their dreams, it wrapped them up way too quickly

I believe we've reached the "agree to disagree" part of the discussion.
It was fun while it lasted, user

fuk u nu-male cuck xdddd

Nah good talk senpai

When are you Indie-loving cucks going to realize that BatmanvSuperman has Best Picture in the bag? Marvel fanboys fuck off

I thought black people like jazz.

Only the culturally enriched ones

Damn, that dude is fucking Freida Pinto. Lucky fuck.

Chazelle is going to get his Whiplash oscar two years later

Silence