White people in the US love socc-

>white people in the US love socc-

>white people in california

los estados unidos de mexico

>white people south of michigan

Touché, Lars

Spic FC

Still better than watching 80% nigger NBA and 70% nigger nfl. Face it, you think soccer is a pussy sport because your culture worships negroes

They are all like HERMANOS

Reminder Soccer unironically is a pussy sport that also has an alarming concentration of negroe.

Good, have them congregate in one spot so ICE can round them up

Thanks, John

>soccer doesn't worship negro-

The Los Angeles area has like 20 million people and almost half of them are Mexican

But we also love baseball and hockey

>white people in the US

>baseball
>not dominated by spics

You're missing the point you fucking low IQ retards. If American negroes picked up soccer, it would become the most popular US sport. If they picked up fucking badminton it would become the most popular sport.

Americans literally WORSHIP black people and especially black athletes

dem african genetics mon

>sane and rudiger
You are next Germany, enjoy the years you have got left.
>this who soccerfags consider the GOAT

deport California when?

It's not, MLB is only like 25% hispanic and 65% non-hispanic white. The remainder are blacks and asians. It's actually our most diverse sports league.

>It's actually our most diverse sports league.
umm no sweetie

Delete this

>ou're missing the point you fucking low IQ retards. If American negroes picked up soccer, it would become the most popular US sport.
Baseball and football were most popular sports long before black people were allowed to play. And the most popular sport among blacks is basketball, yet it's only the 3rd-most popular sport here.

nah, too much white talent available. rüdiger shouldn't be on german nt nor play at chelsea. sane doesn't fit germany good enough.

lmao the bottom row from left to right lightens the skin tones like a paint chip card hahaha

But the greatest NFL players are mostly white

No, the greatest NFL quarterbacks are mostly white. At pretty much every other position the best active players are black, because blacks and rural whites are the only remaining groups who will enthusiastically sign their kid up to get brain damage.

>white qbs, owners and coaches command mongrels to kill each other.

What's the problem here?

>What's the problem here?
That all your daughters grow up worshiping negros and your sons wanting to be them, but I don't know if this is considered a problem in America.

I mean it's a little dark isn't it? Like these people are literally shortening their lifespans partially because their schools are so underfunded so they never learn shit about this, meanwhile football equipment is free provided by the school so they get plenty of opportunities to get brain damage for a living. And that's if they're lucky. Most of them will just get brain damage and never go pro. So you're left with a bunch of drooling idiots with practically no education.And they start very, very young. Like tackle football can start at 8 years old in some places.

My dad was from one of those ghetto schools, got concussed once, said "fuck it I'm out, I don't want to become a drooling retard", and now he's an Ivy League educated doctor. I wonder how many potentially smart, driven poor Americans had their lives irreparably ruined by multiple concussions/brain damage in their teenage years.

Isn't your country majority black, with another 25% or so being some kind of mixed black?

t. Literal monkey

Rural “whites” are not white.

>White people in the US

>Isn't your country majority black
No, but even if it was what does this have to do with anything? It doesnt affects in my argument.

Football is all black but at the qb position and even then it is getting blacker. Nfl is a cuck sport for men who fantacize about the bbc.

not going to lie their badge is pretty nice

No it's not, pure modern garbage, jJ tier.

It's a sport for poor people whose parents happily signed them up to get brain damage. That's why it's becoming blacker over time, fewer and fewer whites are willing to do that.

>won't somebody think of the children

If thousands of people have to receive brain damage for my amusement then so be it. You dont want to risk injury, fine, dont. You want to live in a fucking germ free bubble go move to California and play soccer with the rest of the vegan liberal faggots.

>t. Favela dweller

Slave-fighting has long been an American pastime, football is just the modern form of that. Negroes destroying each other for our pleasure.

This can't be right, half the names sound spic.

>t.transsexual chinese muzzie

>western canada being awake right now

Good to see they teach you timezones in the Favela

Only Brazillians and people who've only watch highlight reels think Pele is the GOAT.

No it is right. Many of the league's best players are latino, but the league as a whole is mostly non-hispanic white.