That is the face of two people changing the world

that is the face of two people changing the world
learn from them, useless NEETS

love

#9gagArmy

please, give me some good (You)'s so I can
post it on the website XD

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/03/listen-yvette-cooper-taken-to-task-over-her-refugee-pledge/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>but not in my neighborhood

this x100

Those noses tho.

I have no idea who those people are, but they make me feel less ugly because goddamn.

>Refugees welcome

He says at a red carpet even where there are no refugee's welcome. I mean they should come and all, just not to my hollywood hills house, like ew, no. I really just need someone to clean my gutters.

>He says at a red carpet even where there are no refugee's welcome.

CUZ OF THE BAN, GEEZ

Yep. Don't think I've heard a single story about any of these rich celebs letting refugees into their homes let alone their neighborhoods.

>refugees welcome
>let them in
Always knew Wolowitz was a cuck

>Jewish guy
>wants to let in people who want him dead
Is Howard suicidal?

Dude on the left is from BBT. I don't know what the revenant on the right is from.

>let them in
Can I get in too then? I'd like to live in US while getting free money. Hell, everyone on the planet would like that. So is it okay if all of us come and get free money?

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/03/listen-yvette-cooper-taken-to-task-over-her-refugee-pledge/

I'm surprised they even found time to hand out awards between all the autistic virtue signalling screeching.

She means her pussy.

fpbp

Isn't there a happy medium where we don't go full retard like Trump and blatantly disregard the first amendment and piss everyone off for no good reason, while not simultaneously calling for a flood of third-worlders into the first-world? Is there anything resembling sense in this "debate"?

They are being let in... in 4 months.
The Syrian civil war has been ongoing since 2011 yet apparently this is a problem now.

this

that girl's tit game needs work and the guy's jacket has an absurd collar gap

(((Helberg)))

So does he

>have no tits
>wear dress that calls attention to chest

>>own entire islands for vacation fun times
>>support tent city shit conditions like France has

What did they mean by this?

Why do chestlets keep doing this?

I don't know if I will be able to handle watching the Oscars this year

so that more judgement is made, regardless of it being positive or negative.

I can imagine it being a mix between endless signals and La La Land sweeping the shit out of the show.

who is this bitch?

It will be hilarious.

Pretty much. I expect LLL to win all of its categories.