>at a concert
>person starts smoking next to me

why do people think this is acceptable?

Attached: enough.png (600x583, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

science20.com/news_articles/smokers_dumber_nonsmokers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>He doesn't smoke
Pansy. The musicians you're watching probably eat cigarettes.

Soyboy stay at home next time

Tell someone who gives a shit.

>at a concert
>person starts smoking next to me
>he doesn't share
Either bring enough for everyone or don't bring anything at all

That is code to suck him off.

Smoking is cool and fun.

Fuck you pussy, hope you get AIDS

>smoking
>not soy

my sides. weed and tobacco are worse for masculinity than soy itself.

>at a concert
>no smoking area in the venue
Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, even if it means making others uncomfortable.

I agree fellow kekistani based redditor, smoking is degeneracy and I only go to pure christian concerts as christianity is quite literally perfect. By the way did you see the new jordan peterson video? He's so #based and epically epic, he pwns sjw feminazis

i know this is probably bait but the idea that someone would go to a show, then get butthurt that someone starts smoking and think "man i cant wait to report back to moo about this one!" has made me log off for the night, thanks user

>Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, even if it means making others uncomfortable.

see would it really be so bad if people with this mindset were genocided? we could do it under the guise of "having to do what you have do even though it makes some people uncomfortable"

Fucking hell mate, it's just a ciggy. It's not like I'm stabbing a man.

I was at a Father (underground rapper) concert in 2015 and this weirdo lit up a cigarette and this black girl was about to beat his ass
her boyfriend, black guy with chains on, was holding her back trying to de-escalate it. seemed like a cool guy.

but other people breathe it, which damages their lungs, heart, etc. does that not bother you? sacrificing other people's health (and your own) for a weak buzz?

That means nothing because soy isn't damaging to masculinity whatsoever.

Smoking is gay but so are you.

Oh yeah. I'm sure a minute of second hand smoke is going to cause permanent damage.

but because all other dumb smokers have your mindset, the average person will be exposed to more than one minute of second hand smoke throughout their life. when youre exposed to smoke just once your arteries contract, if it's habitual then yes it causes damage. plus there's the fact that no one likes the smell of cigarette smoke and plenty of people are allergic to it. just do everyone a favor and start doing a drug that will kill you faster and not bother everyone else. heroin would be a good choice.

Nah. I think I'll keep at what I'm doing just to rile up you autists.
Maybe I'll start getting really close to people while smoking and blowing it in their face just to make sure they really get those fumes.

Attached: Pepe champagne .jpg (788x685, 83K)

was it indoors?
I prefer having indoor venues. When I'm at a park or a festival that takes place outside. I think about how much time I spend on the grass. I love local bands. Sometimes the festivals are good In Sacramento. But most of all indoor venues don't get that muddy. It's great because you can be at house show and still go out side. I don't think people should smoke inside ever actually.
>reply

I also agree that people shouldn't smoke indoors, but to prevent this smoking areas should be easily accessible, or at the very least an exit should be available for people to briefly pop out. My local arena has neither so people will always end up smoking indoors.

>at concert
>girl next to me is actually upset when i fondle her tushy

Smokers>People whining and crying about smokers/smoking.

that's so epic when youre on your deathbed at 50 just recall all the times you stuck it to those non-smoking dweebs.

>near the front of a rock show
>girls infront of me tell me to stop pushing and complain about feeling claustrophobic

Attached: Pepe eyeroll .jpg (618x597, 66K)

no one actually complains about smokers publicly, everyone just privately thinks how disgusting/stupid the smoker is.

Shouldn't you be feverously jerking off to a 6IN9INE video?

Alright man. Enjoy your sheltered life where you complain about everything.

Attached: Pepe chair.jpg (501x501, 14K)

>girl in mosh pit
>start tickling her

Attached: 1517656840872.png (750x711, 87K)

One day we will all be dead user, think about what you could focus on instead of these soythoughts

you only get cancer if you were genetically inclined to get it in the first place lol

You should kill yourself. Nobody who js this much of a pathetic, whining cunt deserves to live.

some people are just rude

>appeal to majority fallacy

Weak as fuck.

Fuck off, fag.

If you have a problem with it, then try and start shit.

>he doesn't smoke five packs a day
>he doesn't snort a bag of coke a day
>he doesn't shoot up with heroin ten times a day
>he doesn't drink four liters of alcohol a day
>he doesn't take a dozen pills of LSD a day
>he doesn't even smoke crack

Have fun living a terribly boring life user

Attached: pepe14.png (230x230, 75K)

Maybe they'd stop if you made them aware they were in the presence of a supreme gentleman.

>Sharing a fag with another bloke.
Perfect night.

Attached: IMG_4414.png (640x1136, 784K)

>he doesn't take a dozen pills of LSD a day
wo there cow boy

That makes them a sign of masculinity. It means you have plenty of test to go around and don't have to be afraid of lowering your levels. That's why real men smoke and drink beer.

You sound like an actual cuck

By that logic that makes soyboys masculine AS FUCK

>not knowing the joys of accentuating a beautiful moment with a smoke and a drink

I don't even smoke that often but it's nice for special occasions like a great show.

>Yeah I like damaging my body. It's such a rush.
You're no better than a cutter, emo faggot.

Soy doesn't actually fuck with your test, factory farmed meat does.

Steak and chicken are the most estrogen filled choice.

You don't do it because it is bad, it being bad is just a side effect that you accept in exchange for the pleasure. If smoking and drinking weren't bad for me I'd be smoking and drinking a lot more, not less.

>Yeah I like cutting my wrists because it makes me feel good. Just a shame for the damage it does. I don't rape people because it's bad, it's just that PTSD is a side effect of the rape.

occasional drink and/or smoke with an otherwise healthy lifestyle is pretty trivial in the big picture. forgoing it entirely is great too but you come across like you're just trying to angle your autism into a point of pride

>Raping a woman with an otherwise healthy sexual lifestyle is pretty trivial in the big picture. Forgoing rape entirely is great too! But you come across like a puritanical autist who just pushes his puritanical values to the point of pride

That's a fair reason to cut yourself desu.

People do things that don't optimise their health because they're enjoyable all the time. I've never met a person who doesn't to some degree, it's just about finding the right intersection point between pleasure and health so that you can have your indulgences without harming yourself too severely.

If you're entering a venue that allows smoking you're not being raped, you're literally asking for it.

If you don't consent you are free to leave.

>It's okay to give people cancer because the venue says so
Amoral scum.

>My body is a trashpit and temples are gay.

If you come onto people's property knowing that it will cause harm you're actually self-harming.

If I invite you to a barbecue at my place and you stick your head in the coals it doesn't make other people amoral for not baby proofing the world for you.

Yeah but if you force somebody's head into the coals you would get charged with assault. But when somebody forces carcinogens down my throat it's acceptable. Your moral code is inconsistent, lousy, and deplorable.

The only thing wrong with your argument is that no one if forcing you. It's not like people are smoking in a government building where you have to go to pick up your passport, or on public transport or something.

You're voluntarily entering a private venue. You're not obligated to come to the show. If you dislike the fact that people smoke there, vote with your feet and don't go to shows at the venue anymore. Just frequent non-smoking venues only and enjoy yourself around other people who hate smoking and musicians who hate smoking and have your own fun. That'll show 'em!

>if murder were legal, I wouldn't care
You're just absolving people of responsibility when they're literally killing people with secondhand smoke. Good job.

Murder is the wrong analogy. A better one would be me practising archery on my land and you sneaking up all the time and trying to jump in front of the target just when I shoot and then complaining when you get hit.

Why do you insist on seeking out smokers to breath in their smoke? Just leave them alone in their designated smoking venues. You're like one of those women who insists on being allowed to join anything men do and then ruin it by demanding they change what they're doing as soon as you have joined.

takes 5 mins to smoke a cig, deal.

You can't blame them. Smokers are weak faggots.

Reminder

Attached: 1521993802412.jpg (1305x892, 236K)

>can't tolerate being around a few burned leaves
>calls others weak

>implying tumblr is capable of baiting

Smoking is literally the most soy thing you can do
>Stunts your growth, making you more likely to be a manlet
>Gives you nasty teeth
>Literally smell like ass
>Women repellant

>growth
You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

>at concert
>person next to me keeps pulling out his phone every 5 minutes

Attached: 1498093475870.png (600x551, 477K)

>>Women repellant
not for the kind of women who'd be dtf after just meeting you it isn't
>>Stunts your growth, making you more likely to be a manlet
oh nevermind you are literally in highschool still

>s-sir, could you please stop contracting my arteries?

I said that because people typically start smoking as teenagers when they’re still growing.

the end of this story made me spit my coffee out with laughter

try hard much

>>Stunts your growth, making you more likely to be a manlet
I've been smoking since I was 15 and I'm 6'1 now

most of the civilised world has banned smoking in public spaces and as a result has made smoking areas away from any public spaces (or so they say) to avoid as much public contact as possible.
but you always get one fucker at a concert that seems to think it is ok to smoke indoors or in the middle of a crowd. usually, from what i've seen, they have been shunned and heckled, even by fellow smokers such as myself, as the majority know it is a dick move and there is a designated place for you to smoke away from people who don't want that shit in their face (which is almost everyone including smokers, as second hand cheap cigarettes are the worst thing ever).

Yeah, okay. Sure champ.
The rest of the shit you listed is literally stuff that only soyboys would actually care about. Soyboys are the ones who hate "big tobaccer" now, that's why there's so many anti-smoking campaigns.
Go vape or whatever you 14 year olds do now.

t. Redditor

lmao what a pussy

Enjoy your disgusting black and teeth teeth and lung cancer you uneducated piece of shit. There’s anti-smoking campaigns because its literally the most preventable cause of death. But I guess that doesn’t matter because LE RICKY AND MORTY TAUGHT ME LE NIHILISM XD

I’d tell you to enjoy coughing up tar but the only thing you cough up is soy and your best friends semen

after all the shitposting this actually makes me anxious though. i hate the smell of weed due to some bad experiences ive had and whenever people start smoking weed next to me at concerts i get psyched out

Aaawww, someone seems a little upset...

>faggot starts smoking near me
>go tell bouncer
>faggot gets removed
that simple

lmao do you chase cars down the block yelling sTOP POLLUTING MY aIR?

If someone's smokin a fatty next to me I'd be fuckin glad

> go to show
> People Are having fun, dancing, singing, enjoying it
I've never been so fucking disgusted in my life. If you go to a show you need to be considerate to ones around you. You need to stand still, don't sing, dance or any other bullshit like that and respect the band. You should only be allowed to clap after the show is over and if anyone shows any sign of enjoyment they should be quickly removed from the premises so others can enjoy it and not have to deal with childish non sense. I carry my phone and I take pics of anyone smoking weed, or drinking and send them to the venue and the local authorities.

>>Stunts your growth
>smoking since 16
>6'4
lol

>>Women repellant
t. virgin

This is why you have no friends

youre still depleting your testosterone and sperm levels and stunting the development of your prefrontal cortex... but hey, if it feels good....

this is the dumbest mentality because smoking undermines your quality of life WHILE youre living. trouble breathing, worse skin, worse teeth, etc. smokers are generally impulsive and have low iqs, hence they cant properly assess the consequences of their habit. it's really sad that society has allowed such people to exist.

>smokers are generally impulsive and have low iqs
Ebin conjecture my d00d

>hence they cant properly assess the consequences of their habit
What? You mean smoking's bad for you? Holy shit I had no idea. Why didn't anyone tell me this?
brb quitting now

>the chad loud drunk stumbling beer spilling chainsmoking singalong

you should try it, it's the best

There's a strong correlation between smoking and narcissistic personality disorder, as this thread shows. Smokers have no regard for anyone but themselves and think they own the world.

I was at a crowded buss stop yesterday and some guy took out a cigarette and started blowing smoke into the teenage girl in front of him. Pretty rude desu.

see, it cant be rationalized. the fact that you keep doing it even though it will cost you thousands of dollars throughout your life and destroy every aspect of your health suggests youre impulsive and probably of middling intelligence at best. you might be an exception, but odds are you fit the mold of other smokers.

science20.com/news_articles/smokers_dumber_nonsmokers

>The average IQ for a non-smoker was about 101, while the smokers' average was more than seven IQ points lower at about 94, the study determined. The IQs of young men who smoked more than a pack a day were lower still, at about 90. An IQ score in a healthy population of such young men, with no mental disorders, falls within the range of 84 to 116.

>The study illuminates a general trend in epidemiological studies, the authors say. "People on the lower end of the average IQ tend to display poorer overall decision-making skills when it comes to their health," says Mark Weiser of Tel Aviv University's Department of Psychiatry.

Kys iron lung.

t. Tabacco harem trailer trash.

>see, it cant be rationalized
Humans aren't rational.
Look at where you are now. You're spending your time on a mongolian knitting forum REEing about smokers instead of doing something productive. Everyone does stupid shit and everyone wastes their lives in one way or another and judging others on how they choose to do that is just silly.
Don't act like your shit doesn't stink.

>it's really sad that society has allowed such people to exist
What if I said that I think self-righteous judgemental buzzkill autists such as yourself shouldn't exist?

this

Has it ever occured to you that there such thing as pleasure? I listen to music, I play vidya, I jack off and I smoke because I these things bring me pleasure. Fuck you and your retarded thinking. I like the taste of tobbaco. Smell is horrible, but I do enjoy every aspect of smoking. Is it rational? Probably not. I live my life to feel good, not to listen to dumbasses and do everything they think is good. You fucking retard. The only person with below average IQ is you, because you can't grasp that people do something because they like it.
>hurr u are stupid bcuz you enjoy smoking
Well I'd say you're stupid because you enjoy *literally anything here". It makes you feel good? Go fuck yourself, it's bad for you. Retard

I see what you’re doing here but irony aside you’re still a massive faggot.

Also let the record show that for the most part, the low IQ / trailer trash stereotype is pretty prevelant among smokers. I’ve seen a few attractive girls smoke cigarettes in my day, including an ex, but for the most part... nah. Drive past any designated smoking areas at work and you’ll find the bottom of the barrel. Typically wearing ICP merchandise, sporting shitty tattoos, balding, unable to hold engaging conversation, and looking far older than they actually are. Do what you want with your life but don’t bother refuting that there’s truth behind all the negative connotations affiliated with regularly smoking.

>being this wrong

American spirit light blue packs son