It doesn't get good until at least the second season

>it doesn't get good until at least the second season

Season 1 of Game of Thrones is boring and mediocre and anyone who defends it is a pleb. Season 2 - 5 are 9/10 whilst Season 6 is a 4/10 (that episode where the Hound comes back from the dead is the best of the season even though there is no fighting at all in the episode and it feels like a filler yet it works the best).

So should I just skip the first season? can I just read the wiki and start season 2? Because I didn't even make it past the first two episodes before I dropped it way back when it premiered

Name ten shows that do this.

kys retard

lmao Season 1 was the second best season. Season 2 wasn't very good.

>So should I just skip the first season? can I just read the wiki and start season 2?
Yes do that. Season 2 is where it gets good and fun

I was more implying my facial expression when people say this to me about a show

That's a cute doggo, can we please have a doggo thread

Name ten shows that people are referring to when they say that.

Honestly? Maybe watch the last 2 episodes of season 1, or skip it for now and see if you like season 2 at all.

I constantly reccommend people to skip stuff. Like Breaking Bad season 1 and OitNB first few episodes, or skip some of Daredevil. Some people think its sacrilege to skip content, but it's not all good. I mean, if you're smart enough to fill in gaps and can handle being a little in the dark, fuck yes, skip stuff. If you got OCD and are kinda slow, then watch everything from the start.

alright will do

thanks brah

>dexter
>breaking bad
>the wire
>walking dead
>24
>Scandal

thats all I've heard it for, can't name ten shows

I can tell by your recommendations that you are a moron.

Pretty much this. People actually used to do this all the time before the internet put entire catalogues of content available up for nothing. I don't think I watched Star Trek TNG in its entirety until last year tbph.

This has to bait. You should kill yourself in any case.

trailer park boys for sure

Ive watched dozens of tv series and the wire has been the only one where this applied... And even that was purely because of the cultural barrier.

If a show is shit it is shit, the list of series ive only watched 1-5 episodes of is huge

>unironically liking GoT in its current state

You need to go back.
>>>/reddit/

>saying skip season 1
>>>>>>>>>>Forever 21

the first season is only bad because you dont fucking know anyone or anything

>"husband the dead can wait"
>"fuck off cunt"

how am i suppose to know the motivation behind this interaction

By continuing to watch for thirty seconds.

What is: Star Wars:The Clone Wars?

I watched season 1 and got pissed off

I listened to Sup Forums

never watched it since
guess I'll give season 2 a chance

dexter and the walking dead

were good from the jump

never seen those other shows so
can't same the same

Well, all I can say is if you hated season 1 you may like everything after season 3.

I have never seen season 2 of the walking dead and I skipped the Lumen season of Dexter, I'm pretty sure I made the right choice.

Isn't that the show that brought us Savage Oppress and helicopter lightsabers?

Remember when shows had you hooked by the first episode? You know, shows like LOST.

Nowadays it's gotta be slow as fuck. I watched five episodes of Westworld waiting for anything interesting to happen, but I just lost interest. I've heard people defend this shit with "yeah, so the last few episodes are really good and once you see them you realize how important those "boring" episode were".

>It gets good just keep watching

exactly

LOST is criminally underrated and gets a bad rap because retards don't know how to suspend disbelief

The fact you are watching The Walking Dead after season 2 convinces me you haven't made the right choice

Well luckily I've only watched season one and periodic episodes of season 3-5 because of normies.

I honestly hope that show goes for ten more seasons just to see how utterly nonsense it becomes.

It gets a bad rap because it strings people along with bullshit mystery after bullshit mystery just to throw up its hands and say "welp they were actually dead anyway."

no that's rebels
Clone Wars is Kino, better than the prequels

Savage Oppress IS from Clone Wars

TNG isn't serialized. If a serialzed show had entire seasons that are skippabl then the whole fucking show is just skippable.

Believe it or not, TV was actually made so you can just jump in and start watching it any point. Lots of it still is. Lots of still is filler designed to hook you to a series. It's all marketing an exposure still. We want to be entertained and some episodes we find entertaining, doesn't mean we have to watch ALL of it. Also look how divided people are on GoT season 1, some love it, some don't. You find someone who likes similar things as you, if they tell you it sucks, trust em? Skipping stuff, or jumping into the middle is this unheard of concept to some people.

I think we all sperg out about watching shit in order. Many MANY shows have nice independent episodes to sample. Like I tell anyone interested in Breaking Bad to watch "The Fly" or "4 Days Out" I mean, everyone has to be a dick about it and act like their opinion. Just look.... Im sure his recommendations would reflect his genius, too bad they didn't. The world is forever deprived of their superior suggestions.

okay but not the helisabers
we both win, nerd.

>Like Breaking Bad season 1
this has to be bait

This must be one of those Russian psy ops I've been reading about in the news.

Parks and Rec
TNG
Man in the High Castle
Bojack

That's 10