Holy fucking shit, dude! It's the fifteenth anniversary of one of the greatest Alternative albums of all time...

Holy fucking shit, dude! It's the fifteenth anniversary of one of the greatest Alternative albums of all time, and not a single thread was dedicated to this album today?!

Wow. We're terrible.

Also, Breaking the Habit, Session, and Figure.07 are the best tracks.

Attached: linkin-park-meteora-album-cover-sticker-s2547.jpg (1001x1001, 78K)

great album. haven't been up to listening to much of their catalog since Chester passed away, but I should listen to this again soon.

Happy birthday Meteora. I believe this was the first album I bought with my own money.

Yeah, and definitely check out Minutes to Midnight again, especially the second half of the album.

Nice!

>Track #8
>Figure.09
What did they mean by this?

Aside from that I pretty much agree with you fampai. Add Nobody's Listening too although that's pretty much due to the traditional instrumentation.

Faint and Session were always my favorites. Cool to see some love for Session here

Happy birthday Meteora

Minutes to Midnight is one of my favorites, absolutely love it to death. I honestly really love all of their stuff save for The Hunting Party and Recharged to this day, and that one's always been near the top. My favorites were always Shadow of the Day, No More Sorrow and In Pieces.

>one of the greatest Alternative albums of all time
what

The drums on session are insane. I wish more rap beats had more hard hitting drums like that

>liking their newest album

lmao

honestly didn't even think about that one until you mentioned it and while it's definitely one of their poorer works it's not a bad attempt at a pop album from them.

I listened to it. Wow, it's great.
I liked all the tracks maybe except Figure 07. I think my favs were Somewhere i Belong, Easier to Run and Sessions

he killed himself because of the memes

>Be Ameriburger
>Can't handle the bants
>Gets Shot
>BY HIMSELF
Will fucking amerifats ever recover

Attached: 0987234567.jpg (300x290, 17K)

Anything wrong?

I forgot about this. Haven't listened to it in like 12 years. Really takes me back...holy fuck, times back then were better than I thought at the time. In a big way.

Are you 12?

If this were 2001. Don't act like you didn't enjoy this album as well.

I dislike a great deal of Linkin Park but this has a few tracks that aged a lot better than a lot of their other stuff.

Agreed.

Session is fucking dope but it was only until a few years on after I stopped listening so much to those kinda bands that I realised it's probably their best song. Before when I was like 12-14 I used to just skip it a lot of the time